Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | crowlit's Accents: Reprints okay
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@Speedypigeon Not a problem, I'll let you know when the submissions have gone through ^^
@Speedypigeon Not a problem, I'll let you know when the submissions have gone through ^^
Just a general update: Murder of Crows, Leucistic Crows, and Ghostly Crows (all for F Imp) are in the queue.
Just a general update: Murder of Crows, Leucistic Crows, and Ghostly Crows (all for F Imp) are in the queue.
[quote name="crowlit" date="2022-09-15 21:02:06" ] VairaSmythe Hi there! I actually don't have any spares of that accent right now. I'm not particularly active and don't promote my accent sales so it may be a while before I can commit to printing another run. Are you on any timeline to get the accent or are you willing to wait? I can ping you again once I can get another 10-pack submitted and approved. [/quote] @crowlit No timeline at all! I appreciate your question, so thank you! I'd love to get pinged for it whenever it becomes available :)
crowlit wrote on 2022-09-15 21:02:06:
VairaSmythe Hi there! I actually don't have any spares of that accent right now. I'm not particularly active and don't promote my accent sales so it may be a while before I can commit to printing another run. Are you on any timeline to get the accent or are you willing to wait? I can ping you again once I can get another 10-pack submitted and approved.
@crowlit No timeline at all! I appreciate your question, so thank you!
I'd love to get pinged for it whenever it becomes available :)
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
@VairaSmythe @Speedypigeon The accents have arrived today and private auctions were sent :> Please let me know if I need to cancel and set up for different payment type. Thank you and enjoy!
@VairaSmythe @Speedypigeon The accents have arrived today and private auctions were sent :> Please let me know if I need to cancel and set up for different payment type. Thank you and enjoy!
[quote name="crowlit" date="2022-09-20 20:50:25" ] VairaSmythe Speedypigeon The accents have arrived today and private auctions were sent :> Please let me know if I need to cancel and set up for different payment type. Thank you and enjoy! [/quote] Thank you so much, your skins are gorgeous! :D
crowlit wrote on 2022-09-20 20:50:25:
VairaSmythe Speedypigeon The accents have arrived today and private auctions were sent :> Please let me know if I need to cancel and set up for different payment type. Thank you and enjoy!
Thank you so much, your skins are gorgeous! :D
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
@crowlit Hi there, I was wondering if I could order a copy of the Leucistic Crows Male WildClaw accent and if I can, what would the cost be for it?
@crowlit Hi there, I was wondering if I could order a copy of the Leucistic Crows Male WildClaw accent and if I can, what would the cost be for it?
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
@TheWildRaven I can send for a reprint. I charge 550 gems or treasure equivalent for a copy.
@TheWildRaven I can send for a reprint. I charge 550 gems or treasure equivalent for a copy.
@crowlit Awesome! I can pay in gems then~ when should I send the 550g to you? I can do it now through PM if you'd like.
@crowlit Awesome! I can pay in gems then~ when should I send the 550g to you? I can do it now through PM if you'd like.
@crowlit Would you be willing to reprint a copy of Leucistic Crows for the Female Wildclaw as well? I can pay for that too.
@crowlit Would you be willing to reprint a copy of Leucistic Crows for the Female Wildclaw as well? I can pay for that too.
@TheWildRaven No reprint needed, I still have some in my hoard :)
@TheWildRaven No reprint needed, I still have some in my hoard :)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99