Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do u put an image into a forum post?
Hi!
I haven't played flight rising in a year, and I am ignorant on how to post images of dragons I want. Pls help!
Hi!
I haven't played flight rising in a year, and I am ignorant on how to post images of dragons I want. Pls help!
@Mayblossom if its an already existing dragon, click on the icon with three connected dots on the left side of dragon's profile, copy the widget code, and paste it to your forum post.

if it's a dragon in scrying workshop, click on the small photo icon below the "predict" button to copy the direct image link, click on the tree icon above forum's text box, and replace the existing text in the pop-up with the link you copied.

alternative to the above, you can save a scry with the floppy disc button, and then share the saved scry as a widget on forums by using the icon with three connected dots.
this will not however result to full picture, and instead a little box like this:
plan :)

@Mayblossom if its an already existing dragon, click on the icon with three connected dots on the left side of dragon's profile, copy the widget code, and paste it to your forum post.

if it's a dragon in scrying workshop, click on the small photo icon below the "predict" button to copy the direct image link, click on the tree icon above forum's text box, and replace the existing text in the pop-up with the link you copied.

alternative to the above, you can save a scry with the floppy disc button, and then share the saved scry as a widget on forums by using the icon with three connected dots.
this will not however result to full picture, and instead a little box like this:
plan :)

horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
thank u so much ur a life saver!
thank u so much ur a life saver!