Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sandsurge F accent — Loyal Knight
1 2
[center] Testing out an interest check for this accent!! I have never submitted an accent or skin before, so please bare with the process. I will be pricing these a bit lower than the average accent due to the lack of experience and possible issues that may come in advance! [/center] [center] [b] Loyal Knight [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hy6tMqY.png[/img] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/c204d6cd]ReSkin[/url] [/center] [b] Price: 450g [/b] [quote][center][b]Run 1:[/b][/center] 1. DatBearTho 2. Rufusdrumknott 3. RidgeButch 4. SoftFrogger 5. Fornara 6. GraveyardFlower 7. 8. 9.[s][/s] 10. GothGhidorah [/quote] [center] [b] Price must be paid in advance for the run to be published, I will only inquire about payment once all ten slots are filled! Otherwise you are welcome to send a pm or crossroads, but it will only be accepted after slots are filled. [/b] [/center] I will keep this inquiry open for the month of April, and if it is not filled by [s]May 1st[/s][b] May 8th[/b] I will cancel the run and resend/cancel any pms/crossroads as to not keep anyone in limbo.
Testing out an interest check for this accent!! I have never submitted an accent or skin before, so please bare with the process. I will be pricing these a bit lower than the average accent due to the lack of experience and possible issues that may come in advance!

Loyal Knight

Hy6tMqY.png

ReSkin

Price: 450g
Quote:
Run 1:
1. DatBearTho
2. Rufusdrumknott
3. RidgeButch
4. SoftFrogger
5. Fornara
6. GraveyardFlower
10. GothGhidorah

Price must be paid in advance for the run to be published, I will only inquire about payment once all ten slots are filled! Otherwise you are welcome to send a pm or crossroads, but it will only be accepted after slots are filled.

I will keep this inquiry open for the month of April, and if it is not filled by May 1st May 8th I will cancel the run and resend/cancel any pms/crossroads as to not keep anyone in limbo.
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
I would love a slot!
I would love a slot!
LjPub0C.gif
tn0RSo5.png
J8zFKyY.png
JvUa9ma.png
Sl91TZD.png
ARiNF5Q.gif
lf9X4H2.png
@datbeartho

Thank u!! You’ve been added to the run <3
@datbeartho

Thank u!! You’ve been added to the run <3
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
Slot for Loyal Knight please <3
Slot for Loyal Knight please <3
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott

You have been added!! Thank u <3
@rufusdrumknott

You have been added!! Thank u <3
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
[emoji=sword and shield size=1]
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
Oooo could I get a slot? I have a girl I'm working on that would look great in it once she's gened.
Oooo could I get a slot? I have a girl I'm working on that would look great in it once she's gened.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@ridgebutch

Sorry for the wait, you’ve been added!!
@ridgebutch

Sorry for the wait, you’ve been added!!
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
memememememe :D
memememememe :D