Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trading from Flamingo to Sprite
1 2
[center] [item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration] I've been wanting to do this for such a long time, but I finally want to pput the peddle to the metal and full send it. I will do my best to go from a flamingo trinket all the way up to any of the sprites. Is it possible? I have no idea. I just know that I'm gonna dew it one way or another. [b]Rules I will set for myself:[/b] 1. I can only do 1:1 item trades. I cannot receive stacks of an item 2. I can use both the AH and the forums to sell items 3. If I sell something for treasure or gems, it will be documented here 4. All trades will be documented in the message below. 5. If you would like to help, that's totally cool with me 6. I cannot artificially inflate the price of the certain item I have with gems I have separate from the challenge. With those formalities out of the way, let the flamingo to sprite journey begin! [item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration][item=Lawn Decoration][/center]
Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration
I've been wanting to do this for such a long time, but I finally want to pput the peddle to the metal and full send it. I will do my best to go from a flamingo trinket all the way up to any of the sprites. Is it possible? I have no idea. I just know that I'm gonna dew it one way or another.

Rules I will set for myself:
1. I can only do 1:1 item trades. I cannot receive stacks of an item
2. I can use both the AH and the forums to sell items
3. If I sell something for treasure or gems, it will be documented here
4. All trades will be documented in the message below.
5. If you would like to help, that's totally cool with me
6. I cannot artificially inflate the price of the certain item I have with gems I have separate from the challenge.

With those formalities out of the way, let the flamingo to sprite journey begin!
Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration Lawn Decoration
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
[center]Current item: [item=Lawn Decoration]1g Trade history: [item=Lawn Decoration] ----> [item=Yellow Sludge]1g [item=Yellow Sludge] ----> [item=Emerald Webwing]2g [item=Emerald Webwing] ----> [item=Bottlesnake]4g [/center]
Current item:
Lawn Decoration 1g

Trade history:
Lawn Decoration ----> Yellow Sludge 1g
Yellow Sludge ----> Emerald Webwing 2g
Emerald Webwing ----> Bottlesnake 4g
can i trade one Yellow Sludge for your flamingo? i think it's fair since there is a 90% chance that what i would get if i melted it down.

the most important flamingo in all of history.
can i trade one Yellow Sludge for your flamingo? i think it's fair since there is a 90% chance that what i would get if i melted it down.

the most important flamingo in all of history.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
This would probably be better in the quests & challenges threads.
mt8lr6s.png
oh yay red paperclip challenge (someones going to send you a rainbow sprite as a meme) m can i trade it forrr. [item= emerald webwing]
oh yay red paperclip challenge
(someones going to send you a rainbow sprite as a meme)
m
can i trade it forrr.
Emerald Webwing

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
hell yea, the red paperclip! good luck!!
hell yea, the red paperclip! good luck!!
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-03-27 09:47:48" ] oh yay red paperclip challenge (someones going to send you a rainbow sprite as a meme) m can i trade it forrr. [item= emerald webwing] [/quote] If you get this fam can I trade you for [item=bottlesnake]
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-03-27 09:47:48:
oh yay red paperclip challenge
(someones going to send you a rainbow sprite as a meme)
m
can i trade it forrr.
Emerald Webwing
If you get this fam can I trade you for Bottlesnake
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@CrumbledCandy
Absolutely
@CrumbledCandy
Absolutely
[quote name="alakatzam" date="2024-03-27 06:07:43" ] This would probably be better in the quests & challenges threads. [/quote] looking for similar threads, it actually appears to be a "game" *subscribes* can we trade mulitple times?
alakatzam wrote on 2024-03-27 06:07:43:
looking for similar threads, it actually appears to be a "game"
*subscribes*

can we trade mulitple times?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I will allow it lol
I will allow it lol