Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Bios Broken
The dragon bio holding my UMA list just reverted to an hour/two hours ago after I already edited it several times. The first few times stuck and everything was fine, and then it went back to how it was before I started working on it a few minutes ago.
This is the dragon in question if you need it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19784798

Current version of Firefox on Win 10.
The dragon bio holding my UMA list just reverted to an hour/two hours ago after I already edited it several times. The first few times stuck and everything was fine, and then it went back to how it was before I started working on it a few minutes ago.
This is the dragon in question if you need it:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19784798

Current version of Firefox on Win 10.
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
@disteerily
clear your browser's cache; your cache may be throwing a fit
@disteerily
clear your browser's cache; your cache may be throwing a fit
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko Not a cache problem. Still didn't revert back after I cleared it before and I kinda wasn't expecting it to. Like, the changes stuck for a good long while even after repeatedly manually refreshing the page during the process to double check my UMA list. I was updating it multiple times and those changes stuck. Then I came back to edit again like an hour later and it reverted back to how it was a few hours before I started; Im 99% sure it's on the sites end. This isn't the first time this has happened to me tbqh
@LouckyKoneko Not a cache problem. Still didn't revert back after I cleared it before and I kinda wasn't expecting it to. Like, the changes stuck for a good long while even after repeatedly manually refreshing the page during the process to double check my UMA list. I was updating it multiple times and those changes stuck. Then I came back to edit again like an hour later and it reverted back to how it was a few hours before I started; Im 99% sure it's on the sites end. This isn't the first time this has happened to me tbqh
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png
@Disteerily did you have the profile open with the editing mode enabled in multiple tabs? because if that was the case, it is possible that you saved in the wrong tab (been there)
@Disteerily did you have the profile open with the editing mode enabled in multiple tabs? because if that was the case, it is possible that you saved in the wrong tab (been there)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark I didn't do that this time, but I have done that once before
@Ralzakark I didn't do that this time, but I have done that once before
CISPrku.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
5x3AjhK.png
l8NOdbs.png
reHWBXk.png