Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Krit. Accents - Stars and Spills
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@MasterK
Stellar Illumination is gorgeous! Could I grab a copy for treasure?

Edit: I think they're all sold so joined the pinglist, would love to get a copy reserved ^-^
@MasterK
Stellar Illumination is gorgeous! Could I grab a copy for treasure?

Edit: I think they're all sold so joined the pinglist, would love to get a copy reserved ^-^
56623242.png
@MasterK joined the pinglist for Stellar Illumination! Would love a copy :D
@MasterK joined the pinglist for Stellar Illumination! Would love a copy :D
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@BunnySox @Kylaila @SylverFyre2003 Yeahhhh they're all gone, whoops. I've added you all to the reserve list! ;w; Should be another set in like a week.
@BunnySox @Kylaila @SylverFyre2003 Yeahhhh they're all gone, whoops. I've added you all to the reserve list! ;w; Should be another set in like a week.
kritteraccents.png
@TextbookHumor @ookamisoulreaper @Jerelyn @Crumpet @AkaneChaan @Charmein @gracerofl @Cunea @chaoticstars @Nightsorrow @Ashenhartkrie's @Lucatri

HELLO you are receiving this ping because you were on my old manual pinglist for my skins and accents from ?????????? thousands of years ago. This will be your last ping from that list!

Now we have these fancy things, so if you would like to continue to be subscribed to my skin/accents, please subscribe to this instead!

And if you're curious about recent updates, here's what's currently available:
(also more pictures and stuff in the first post of the thread)

________

Voidsplash
Auraboa M
Early Bird 500G
Ping to purchase (AH coming soon)

1 In Stock (more tomorrow???)
________

Voidspill
Auraboa F
Early Bird 500G

10 In Stock

And this one was in stock for like 5 hours before immediately selling out. If you would like to be put on the waitlist let me know, or if you would like to be pinged about this one specifically, we got another pingie thingie.

Stellar Illumination
Skydancer M
Reopening Special 725G

@TextbookHumor @ookamisoulreaper @Jerelyn @Crumpet @AkaneChaan @Charmein @gracerofl @Cunea @chaoticstars @Nightsorrow @Ashenhartkrie's @Lucatri

HELLO you are receiving this ping because you were on my old manual pinglist for my skins and accents from ?????????? thousands of years ago. This will be your last ping from that list!

Now we have these fancy things, so if you would like to continue to be subscribed to my skin/accents, please subscribe to this instead!

And if you're curious about recent updates, here's what's currently available:
(also more pictures and stuff in the first post of the thread)

________

Voidsplash
Auraboa M
Early Bird 500G

1 In Stock (more tomorrow???)
________

Voidspill
Auraboa F
Early Bird 500G

10 In Stock

And this one was in stock for like 5 hours before immediately selling out. If you would like to be put on the waitlist let me know, or if you would like to be pinged about this one specifically, we got another pingie thingie.

Stellar Illumination
Skydancer M
Reopening Special 725G

kritteraccents.png
@masterK Could I get a copy of Voidsplash if you still have one?
@masterK Could I get a copy of Voidsplash if you still have one?
@Viritan Sure thing, got a PA sent!

That's my last copy on hand. I thought I ordered more last week but they haven't arrived yet. Hope I didn't mess it up ;w;
@Viritan Sure thing, got a PA sent!

That's my last copy on hand. I thought I ordered more last week but they haven't arrived yet. Hope I didn't mess it up ;w;
kritteraccents.png
Oh dang! Well, I hope everything turns out okay and you get them soon, it's a really pretty accent; The lad I bought this for is gonna look so good with it once hes got all his genes on [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4143494&skin=55372&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Oh dang! Well, I hope everything turns out okay and you get them soon, it's a really pretty accent; The lad I bought this for is gonna look so good with it once hes got all his genes on
scry?sdid=4143494&skin=55372&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
@Viritan OHHHH He looks fantastic!!! I love the morph+flair wow and yes the accent looks so good on him! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing, I really love to see where these end up!!
@Viritan OHHHH He looks fantastic!!! I love the morph+flair wow and yes the accent looks so good on him! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing, I really love to see where these end up!!
kritteraccents.png
Yayyy okay the next round of Voidsplash arrived so now I have both of these in stock and on the auction house for a single moment @pinglist-22070 If they sell out you can add yourself to this pinglist for when I get another batch in ;w; [pinglist=22070] Also if anyone's put theirs on a dragon I would really really love to see! :D ----------------- [img]https://www.sashamorrissey.com/misc/fun/dragons/VoidSpill2_Dummy.png[/img] [columns][center] [skin=55371] [size=4][b][color=#9214FF]V[/color][color=#7B3AFF]O[/color][color=#6561FF]I[/color][color=#4E88FF]D[/color][color=#38AFFF]S[/color][color=#4E88FF]P[/color][color=#6561FF]I[/color][color=#7B3AFF]L[/color][color=#9214FF]L[/color][/b][/size] Auraboa F [b][color=#148e67]Early Bird Price: 500G[/color][/b] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Voidspill][Link to Auction House][/url][/b] [size=2](Treasure also fine, ask and I'll set up a private auction!)[/size] [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=24&gender=1&skin=55371&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/columns] [center][color=#999999]________________________________________[/color] [img]https://www.sashamorrissey.com/misc/fun/dragons/VoidSplash2_Dummy.png[/img] [/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=24&gender=0&skin=55372&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol][center] [skin=55372] [size=4][b][color=#9214FF]V[/color][color=#8033FF]O[/color][color=#6E52FF]I[/color][color=#5C71FF]D[/color][color=#4A90FF]S[/color][color=#38AFFF]P[/color][color=#4A90FF]L[/color][color=#5C71FF]A[/color][color=#6E52FF]S[/color][color=#8033FF]H[/color][/b][/size] Auraboa M [b][color=#148e67]Early Bird Price: 500G[/color][/b] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Voidsplash][Link to Auction House][/url][/b] [size=2](Treasure also fine, ask and I'll set up a private auction!)[/size] [/columns]
Yayyy okay the next round of Voidsplash arrived so now I have both of these in stock and on the auction house for a single moment

@Voidspill/Voidsplash Pinglist

If they sell out you can add yourself to this pinglist for when I get another batch in ;w;

Also if anyone's put theirs on a dragon I would really really love to see! :D

VoidSpill2_Dummy.png

VOIDSPILL
Auraboa F

Early Bird Price: 500G

[Link to Auction House]
(Treasure also fine, ask and I'll set up a private auction!)
dummy?breed=24&gender=1&skin=55371&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

VoidSplash2_Dummy.png
dummy?breed=24&gender=0&skin=55372&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

VOIDSPLASH
Auraboa M

Early Bird Price: 500G

[Link to Auction House]
(Treasure also fine, ask and I'll set up a private auction!)

kritteraccents.png
{ they're not gened yet [mostly bc I can't decide primary for sure] but here's the current plan for my void twins !! the skins are soooooo gorgeous, and they look perfect over Constellation [emoji=aether love size=1] [indent][outfit=2528570][outfit=2528571][/indent]
{ they're not gened yet [mostly bc I can't decide primary for sure] but here's the current plan for my void twins !! the skins are soooooo gorgeous, and they look perfect over Constellation
v o i d s p i l l
v o i d s p l a s h
holli / rat king • adult • any pronouns • fr+3
home of stormrot
art shop
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26