Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Someone is praying on my downfall
[center]I've been grinding in Harpy Roost for 3 hours now and I have gotten 3 rocs in a row TWO SEPARATE TIMES. I haven't even gotten many good drops... two chests and festival currency. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYcLfWhWAAYVjxx.jpg[/img] please give me a break[/center]
I've been grinding in Harpy Roost for 3 hours now and I have gotten 3 rocs in a row TWO SEPARATE TIMES. I haven't even gotten many good drops... two chests and festival currency.

FYcLfWhWAAYVjxx.jpg
please give me a break
sorry but I immediately thought of this [center][img]https://imgur.com/OKNJKiK.png[/img][/center]
sorry but I immediately thought of this
OKNJKiK.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
me when i build up enough breath for eliminate and then it’s dodged multiple times in a row [emoji=tundra star size=1]
me when i build up enough breath for eliminate and then it’s dodged multiple times in a row
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
i swear, Harpy's roost is one of my farming locations in general, even outside of mistjam, and they're my enemy. I once had them crit both of my remaining dragons back to back and i had to reset my grind.... i've got so many boulders and not even a pity familiar too.
i swear, Harpy's roost is one of my farming locations in general, even outside of mistjam, and they're my enemy. I once had them crit both of my remaining dragons back to back and i had to reset my grind.... i've got so many boulders and not even a pity familiar too.
xulc4O8.png
Yeah i finally gave up on my rooster and started back with two trainer team i was getting so many rocs back to back to back
Yeah i finally gave up on my rooster and started back with two trainer team i was getting so many rocs back to back to back
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I collect rocs and it hurts me to let one go, but my trainer can't take two back to back and it's happening a bit too often.

but I did get another white one for Mistjam <3
I collect rocs and it hurts me to let one go, but my trainer can't take two back to back and it's happening a bit too often.

but I did get another white one for Mistjam <3
i feel like the boss in any venue will show up as soon as you get in your groove, just to screw with you personally.
i feel like the boss in any venue will show up as soon as you get in your groove, just to screw with you personally.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
[quote name="jockey" date="2024-03-26 17:05:51" ] me when i build up enough breath for eliminate and then it’s dodged multiple times in a row [emoji=tundra star size=1] [/quote] This, but it’s only two times in a row so I can’t even get the achievement for three in row
jockey wrote on 2024-03-26 17:05:51:
me when i build up enough breath for eliminate and then it’s dodged multiple times in a row

This, but it’s only two times in a row so I can’t even get the achievement for three in row
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
[quote name="jockey" date="2024-03-26 17:05:51" ] me when i build up enough breath for eliminate and then it’s dodged multiple times in a row [emoji=tundra star size=1] [/quote] me when me whn build breath eliminate miss eliminate miss build breath eliminate miss gotta be the most ethereal experience ever (i hate it here)
jockey wrote on 2024-03-26 17:05:51:
me when me whn
build breath
eliminate miss
eliminate miss
build breath
eliminate miss
gotta be the most ethereal experience ever (i hate it here)
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Oof. I feel this.
Oof. I feel this.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx