Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What're you watching at this very moment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My little pony season 2 episode 10
My little pony season 2 episode 10
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Currently watching Blown away on Netflix ! I’ve never been one for competition shows but ive binged 2 seasons already currently on season3- ep 4
Currently watching Blown away on Netflix ! I’ve never been one for competition shows but ive binged 2 seasons already currently on season3- ep 4
9D8YYS1.png
battlestar galactica!
battlestar galactica!
Watching Zoo Tour's tour of Giants of the Savannah.
Watching Zoo Tour's tour of Giants of the Savannah.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Currently watching the sunrise from my window. :)
Currently watching the sunrise from my window. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Currently hooked on Dungeon Meshi, have also been working my way through a yr channel called ‚you suck at cooking‘. I don‘t learn anything, but it‘s fun, so.
Currently hooked on Dungeon Meshi, have also been working my way through a yr channel called ‚you suck at cooking‘. I don‘t learn anything, but it‘s fun, so.
ACqf9Pb.png
binge watching the entirety of my little pony friendship is magic

currently on season 4 episode 9 and is 10 minutes and 12 seconds through the episode

the show has been very good so far and I don’t care that it’s for 7 year olds BITE ME

binge watching the entirety of my little pony friendship is magic

currently on season 4 episode 9 and is 10 minutes and 12 seconds through the episode

the show has been very good so far and I don’t care that it’s for 7 year olds BITE ME

or7Yz8j.pnggYW0j5f.pngQQYyU47.pngqivITIX.pngUuKod4C.pngY7MOfeL.pngq9EEy5M.pngFvfV2kD.png
not sure if this applies but Im rewatching the weird birds twitter saga which was covered/narrated by Nate Narrates on YT. that dino thread is definitely my favorite creepy online story yet
not sure if this applies but Im rewatching the weird birds twitter saga which was covered/narrated by Nate Narrates on YT. that dino thread is definitely my favorite creepy online story yet
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
I'm watching Quinton reviews the end of victorious on yt
I'm watching Quinton reviews the end of victorious on yt
The original One Piece anime (Arlong Park Arc)
The original One Piece anime (Arlong Park Arc)
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8