Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What're you watching at this very moment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
don't know about y'all, but usually I have show on while grinding in coli, or (like now) I'll be watching a movie/series and then pause to pop on to transmute something with baldwin before taking a bathroom break XD

At this very moment I'm about halfway through Dune (movie) which I've been putting off watching because I read the book and yeah, I gotta gear up for anything that's a... a... (...ugh, word that means transmutation but also rendition and also version, but it's a different word for when a book becomes a movie... I'm blanking, halp)

Anywho, I'm just a curious little boot who's wonderin' what everyone else is watchin' (:

Are you watching anything (visual media) at this very moment? What is it?
don't know about y'all, but usually I have show on while grinding in coli, or (like now) I'll be watching a movie/series and then pause to pop on to transmute something with baldwin before taking a bathroom break XD

At this very moment I'm about halfway through Dune (movie) which I've been putting off watching because I read the book and yeah, I gotta gear up for anything that's a... a... (...ugh, word that means transmutation but also rendition and also version, but it's a different word for when a book becomes a movie... I'm blanking, halp)

Anywho, I'm just a curious little boot who's wonderin' what everyone else is watchin' (:

Are you watching anything (visual media) at this very moment? What is it?
earthshieldl.png
Friend's discord stream where they are fighting with the Create mod to make a train
Friend's discord stream where they are fighting with the Create mod to make a train
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
I have been watching an online DND campaign called Brunkhollow! Very cool and western themed (my fav) It was recommended by a friend!

The production quality is amazing for how small of a channel they are and the charas are v lovable. Would recommend :)
I have been watching an online DND campaign called Brunkhollow! Very cool and western themed (my fav) It was recommended by a friend!

The production quality is amazing for how small of a channel they are and the charas are v lovable. Would recommend :)
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
This question made me look up at the tv and realize that I had no idea what I'd been watching all night. It's the Bachelor apparently. I have no idea how I ended up here. The last thing I remember having on was one of the Harry Potter movies.
This question made me look up at the tv and realize that I had no idea what I'd been watching all night. It's the Bachelor apparently. I have no idea how I ended up here. The last thing I remember having on was one of the Harry Potter movies.
~I'm dreadful at making friends. I could be a great nemesis though, if you need one.~
Ooo you guys are giving me good ideas for things to check out! :3

Currently (attempting to work) working through my netflix movies on My list (some from like 5 + years ago, oops) and so today I chose Highrise ?(with the loki guy) and we'll see how far I get... did about 20m mins and needed a break. Not necessarily a reflection on the movie, I just don't 'movie' well esp if you don't make me bond with about the characters, like, immediately xD
Ooo you guys are giving me good ideas for things to check out! :3

Currently (attempting to work) working through my netflix movies on My list (some from like 5 + years ago, oops) and so today I chose Highrise ?(with the loki guy) and we'll see how far I get... did about 20m mins and needed a break. Not necessarily a reflection on the movie, I just don't 'movie' well esp if you don't make me bond with about the characters, like, immediately xD
earthshieldl.png
JUST finished watching Talk to Me on Netflix! I loved the mc of this horror movie aa
JUST finished watching Talk to Me on Netflix! I loved the mc of this horror movie aa
i was reminded mario ddr mix exists so uh...
i was reminded mario ddr mix exists so uh...
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Watching a cool ff14 speedrun video that I may or may not have watched already.
Watching a cool ff14 speedrun video that I may or may not have watched already.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
currently I'm watching HalfBreadChaos's newest Deltarune theory video, but I also have a KHGuides twitch vod open in another tab.
currently I'm watching HalfBreadChaos's newest Deltarune theory video, but I also have a KHGuides twitch vod open in another tab.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I'm watchin Gmod Guess Who: Black Ops 2 Edition - Nogla Busted for Using AI, for background noise!
I'm watchin Gmod Guess Who: Black Ops 2 Edition - Nogla Busted for Using AI, for background noise!
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8