Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HEAL THE WORLD - F Dusthide Skin [new]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28
[emoji=firework size=1]
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
A slot for the following, please?
Gilded Tapestries - Pink
Gilded Tapestries - Red
Gilded Tapestries - Purple
Gilded Tapestries - Summer Green

If someone for some reason ducks out of Black (not that it looks like they will lol), I'd love to take their slot xD
A slot for the following, please?
Gilded Tapestries - Pink
Gilded Tapestries - Red
Gilded Tapestries - Purple
Gilded Tapestries - Summer Green

If someone for some reason ducks out of Black (not that it looks like they will lol), I'd love to take their slot xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite
You've been added to Red, Pink, Purple, and Summer Green. And sure, if a slot opens up I will add ya to it. c':

Also, I'm about to go ahead and ping Summer Greed, Red, and Purple lists for payments so if you happen to have the funds now, you can go ahead and send payment for one or more. No rush though!

And I want to note, you are still on the list for Green (the first recolour), are you still interested in that one? I know it's been a long time since I've pinged folks about that one, I thought I'd make sure. ^^
@Malachite
You've been added to Red, Pink, Purple, and Summer Green. And sure, if a slot opens up I will add ya to it. c':

Also, I'm about to go ahead and ping Summer Greed, Red, and Purple lists for payments so if you happen to have the funds now, you can go ahead and send payment for one or more. No rush though!

And I want to note, you are still on the list for Green (the first recolour), are you still interested in that one? I know it's been a long time since I've pinged folks about that one, I thought I'd make sure. ^^
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Thank you! :D

And yes, still interested in Green! ...And I'm going to need a bit of time to gather funds for them all ^^" (Summer Greed, aha~ Spring Greed for me xD)
Thank you! :D

And yes, still interested in Green! ...And I'm going to need a bit of time to gather funds for them all ^^" (Summer Greed, aha~ Spring Greed for me xD)
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite Alrighty! And no problem, take your time with that. Fully understand :'D So many good skins the last few months I had to stop myself LOL

Heads up, if I end up pinging you a 3rd or 4th time today it's by accident as I typically copy/paste the lists as I go down them. I'll make sure to remember not to ping you though, since I've already let you know about them. ^^
@Malachite Alrighty! And no problem, take your time with that. Fully understand :'D So many good skins the last few months I had to stop myself LOL

Heads up, if I end up pinging you a 3rd or 4th time today it's by accident as I typically copy/paste the lists as I go down them. I'll make sure to remember not to ping you though, since I've already let you know about them. ^^
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Thank you for what you wrote :' ) Your works are beautiful! I really like the colors and the light/shadow effects on metals [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Even if you didn't need it, I reciprocate the friendly bump xD
Thank you for what you wrote :' ) Your works are beautiful! I really like the colors and the light/shadow effects on metals

Even if you didn't need it, I reciprocate the friendly bump xD
GT-RED
@Marceline @Pawnmgers @DoctorAndTARDIS @Beatoriche @Raptorgrrl @Lonefox @andersbegabt @/Malachite

GT-SUMMER GREEN
@Fay @RubyZoisite @Aisuruu @Raptorgrrl @/andersbegabt @GoodBiJojo @/Malachite

GT-GREEN
@Malachite @toxXxic @rawrpopsicles @IndigoStarshine @/Aisuruu @/Lonefox

Apologies if there's any double pings! I copy/paste each list but try to leave just one name of multiple lists pinged.
Hello all! I now have enough slots filled for Green, Summer Green, and Red of Gilded Tapestries skin! I will need pre-order payments for each to be able to submit them! Please send either through PM or CR. C:

A gentle reminder ping will be sent out after a week, in case some folks forget. ^^
ETA because i'm dumb: the skins are 850g each lol. c':
GT-RED
@Marceline @Pawnmgers @DoctorAndTARDIS @Beatoriche @Raptorgrrl @Lonefox @andersbegabt @/Malachite

GT-SUMMER GREEN
@Fay @RubyZoisite @Aisuruu @Raptorgrrl @/andersbegabt @GoodBiJojo @/Malachite

GT-GREEN
@Malachite @toxXxic @rawrpopsicles @IndigoStarshine @/Aisuruu @/Lonefox

Apologies if there's any double pings! I copy/paste each list but try to leave just one name of multiple lists pinged.
Hello all! I now have enough slots filled for Green, Summer Green, and Red of Gilded Tapestries skin! I will need pre-order payments for each to be able to submit them! Please send either through PM or CR. C:

A gentle reminder ping will be sent out after a week, in case some folks forget. ^^
ETA because i'm dumb: the skins are 850g each lol. c':
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Hi, I need little to save funds, must sell items. Please excuse.
Hi, I need little to save funds, must sell items. Please excuse.
IGfzYju.png
@andersbegabt
No worries! c: There is no rush.
@andersbegabt
No worries! c: There is no rush.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I would love nab a copy of "Gilded Tapestries - Purple"!
I would love nab a copy of "Gilded Tapestries - Purple"!
sleepytroll.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28