Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF Casual Rps
Hello! Looking to fill my time with a few roleplays.

I'm looking for a no stress, casual roleplay experience!
We could also do some head-canoning first before moving onto a rp, just to feel things through.

Anyway, some info about me and what I'm after in a roleplay buddy!
×I'm 18+, so I'd prefer you are too. I'm Australia (ACDT) and I greatly prefer MxM. I can work with short replies or long, massive ones take alot of effort from me. I don't mind breaks inbetween replies! Days/weeks are all good but months and I might get worried lol

!!Please use drawn OCs you own, I enjoy getting art of roleplays if I vibe with it and you're okay with it. It would be pointless if you didn't own the character!!

Alrighty, now onto plots/genres!
These will just be what's currently taken over my mind, I do have other ideas and more thorough plots that I can explain further.

(1) Pokemon
It's worked it's way back into my brain! I'm open to anything beyond "they adventure together". I want backgrounds and reasons and angst! Also fine with fakemon as long as they aren't overpowered!

(2) Centaur Riders
Think a horse roleplay but with centaurs! This can be just centaurs or Rider and Horse, like a riding school or something. Horse knowledge not required since I barely know horse stuff myself.

Some other ideas just to throw some out here: Angel/Demon, MLP, GONE, Fantasy Creatures (mermaids, werewolves ect), Dystopian/post-apocalyptic/Zombies, Monster Hunter Stories.
Please feel free to throw your ideas at me!

I do prefer Discord but not opposed to forums! Send me a pm!
Hello! Looking to fill my time with a few roleplays.

I'm looking for a no stress, casual roleplay experience!
We could also do some head-canoning first before moving onto a rp, just to feel things through.

Anyway, some info about me and what I'm after in a roleplay buddy!
×I'm 18+, so I'd prefer you are too. I'm Australia (ACDT) and I greatly prefer MxM. I can work with short replies or long, massive ones take alot of effort from me. I don't mind breaks inbetween replies! Days/weeks are all good but months and I might get worried lol

!!Please use drawn OCs you own, I enjoy getting art of roleplays if I vibe with it and you're okay with it. It would be pointless if you didn't own the character!!

Alrighty, now onto plots/genres!
These will just be what's currently taken over my mind, I do have other ideas and more thorough plots that I can explain further.

(1) Pokemon
It's worked it's way back into my brain! I'm open to anything beyond "they adventure together". I want backgrounds and reasons and angst! Also fine with fakemon as long as they aren't overpowered!

(2) Centaur Riders
Think a horse roleplay but with centaurs! This can be just centaurs or Rider and Horse, like a riding school or something. Horse knowledge not required since I barely know horse stuff myself.

Some other ideas just to throw some out here: Angel/Demon, MLP, GONE, Fantasy Creatures (mermaids, werewolves ect), Dystopian/post-apocalyptic/Zombies, Monster Hunter Stories.
Please feel free to throw your ideas at me!

I do prefer Discord but not opposed to forums! Send me a pm!
@sinistersir

Hey, I can do a discord rp for sure! I think an angel/demon storyline might be fun, but I also have a mermaid character. Up to you!
@sinistersir

Hey, I can do a discord rp for sure! I think an angel/demon storyline might be fun, but I also have a mermaid character. Up to you!

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@SinisterSir Hiya, I'm looking to get back into RP again and I'd LOVE to do a Pokemon one over discord if you're interested! I'm EST, so time might be a bit wonky but I'm typically a lot more active at nights!
@SinisterSir Hiya, I'm looking to get back into RP again and I'd LOVE to do a Pokemon one over discord if you're interested! I'm EST, so time might be a bit wonky but I'm typically a lot more active at nights!
aUKJE16.png
@SinisterSir

Hello hello! I am 18+ and have been looking to get back into role-playing on a more casual basis like this. I don't mind using Discord, either.

I have a centaur OC that I've been looking to use and developed a bit more, so would love to do something along those lines if you're interested! I also have lots of other sort of creature-y OCs, too, that could use a bit of time in the spotlight. I tend to match reply length, so any amount really is nbd.

If you're up for it, please feel free to PM me and we can work things out! :}
@SinisterSir

Hello hello! I am 18+ and have been looking to get back into role-playing on a more casual basis like this. I don't mind using Discord, either.

I have a centaur OC that I've been looking to use and developed a bit more, so would love to do something along those lines if you're interested! I also have lots of other sort of creature-y OCs, too, that could use a bit of time in the spotlight. I tend to match reply length, so any amount really is nbd.

If you're up for it, please feel free to PM me and we can work things out! :}
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@SinisterSir

Heya! I'd be down to do the centaur rp idea. I'm actually an equestrian, so I could definitely fill you in on some stuff if the rp calls for it. :)

Here's a page with a little bit more about me and what I'm looking for in an rp partner.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940/1
@SinisterSir

Heya! I'd be down to do the centaur rp idea. I'm actually an equestrian, so I could definitely fill you in on some stuff if the rp calls for it. :)

Here's a page with a little bit more about me and what I'm looking for in an rp partner.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3322940/1
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ 100 Days of Drawing Dragons
@Sinistersir

Hey! I’m Kopy. I’ve got a search thread of my own, but I found yours and it looks like we could make something work if you are still looking/interested.

I like the idea of Monster Hunters partnering up to take down a large target. Maybe Bounty Hunters? I have been interested in gunslingers and large scale adventuring things recently. I also have a good amount of FR Lore and OCs stashed in my lair.

I love making art for my RPs/OCs!! :’D
@Sinistersir

Hey! I’m Kopy. I’ve got a search thread of my own, but I found yours and it looks like we could make something work if you are still looking/interested.

I like the idea of Monster Hunters partnering up to take down a large target. Maybe Bounty Hunters? I have been interested in gunslingers and large scale adventuring things recently. I also have a good amount of FR Lore and OCs stashed in my lair.

I love making art for my RPs/OCs!! :’D
gzlHZ53.png
mjtJ868.png
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
797c29f3587ba84f206849cc29a28bf9052565d1.jpg
@Sinistersir
@PricklyGoose

I know you've gotten a ton of pings, but I'd love to be apart of a pokemon rp! Also pinged Goose bc they were also interested in that. I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I'd love something casual to fill my time with as well!
@Sinistersir
@PricklyGoose

I know you've gotten a ton of pings, but I'd love to be apart of a pokemon rp! Also pinged Goose bc they were also interested in that. I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I'd love something casual to fill my time with as well!
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png