Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No more just floating aura fest genes
1 2 3
I don't even like these genes and I will probably never use them

but nah, no support. that is kinda their purpose? to be like auras and be the way element is. same way how halos were... some are more glow side, some are more like wreaths. it just comes to how it suites element and personal opinion. I see lot of people enjoying this theme so let it be
I don't even like these genes and I will probably never use them

but nah, no support. that is kinda their purpose? to be like auras and be the way element is. same way how halos were... some are more glow side, some are more like wreaths. it just comes to how it suites element and personal opinion. I see lot of people enjoying this theme so let it be
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I love these genes, they're awesome. And we should encourage staff to have variety with the kind of linebreaking genes they do, there's plenty of the normal linebreakers that are "just add something onto the dragons body" so I could very easily call that uncreative for overuse despite how wildly different most of these genes are.
Much like every example you posted above.

I like these genes, they fill a niche I wanted and I really enjoy. I will not be against more genes that do body modification, but these floaty genes are a nice creative change of pace from the regular linebreakers that add onto the dragon instead of doing these unique effects.
I love these genes, they're awesome. And we should encourage staff to have variety with the kind of linebreaking genes they do, there's plenty of the normal linebreakers that are "just add something onto the dragons body" so I could very easily call that uncreative for overuse despite how wildly different most of these genes are.
Much like every example you posted above.

I like these genes, they fill a niche I wanted and I really enjoy. I will not be against more genes that do body modification, but these floaty genes are a nice creative change of pace from the regular linebreakers that add onto the dragon instead of doing these unique effects.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
You will take my floaty magic effect genes off my dead body.

You're welcome not to like the style, but that doesn't make it objectively wrong. No support.
You will take my floaty magic effect genes off my dead body.

You're welcome not to like the style, but that doesn't make it objectively wrong. No support.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I don't like any of the festival genes but I wouldn't want to see them removed or changed or whatever. They're just... They're okay. They're not my cup of tea, but nohing needs to be done about them. Plenty of people seem to like them !
I don't like any of the festival genes but I wouldn't want to see them removed or changed or whatever. They're just... They're okay. They're not my cup of tea, but nohing needs to be done about them. Plenty of people seem to like them !
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I liked the auras as a running theme for the genes, and actually think the ones that don’t match the set are a little disappointing for breaking the theme (though to be more specific, I might just be bummed that Riot doesn’t look like the Primal eyes of its element the way the others do, still the same feeling about theme-breaking even though I like the gene itself)
I liked the auras as a running theme for the genes, and actually think the ones that don’t match the set are a little disappointing for breaking the theme (though to be more specific, I might just be bummed that Riot doesn’t look like the Primal eyes of its element the way the others do, still the same feeling about theme-breaking even though I like the gene itself)
I like a couple of the genes a lot and dislike others but that's true for all genes. I do wish like ancient blueprint fest gene was the thing you could buy and then swap for whichever breed later but that could be my hope for bsj

I do miss the other apparel item like emblems/aura and kind of want that to cycle back when bsj happens (yes more items per fest but like fam bonding feels slightly op vs when it was more coli dominant

I've used zap, stars,gala off the top of my head but I debated riot (I might have used it idk)
I like a couple of the genes a lot and dislike others but that's true for all genes. I do wish like ancient blueprint fest gene was the thing you could buy and then swap for whichever breed later but that could be my hope for bsj

I do miss the other apparel item like emblems/aura and kind of want that to cycle back when bsj happens (yes more items per fest but like fam bonding feels slightly op vs when it was more coli dominant

I've used zap, stars,gala off the top of my head but I debated riot (I might have used it idk)
1 2 3