Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Type vs. Chosen Flight
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
My fave type is fairy, I guess arcane makes sense? They're both mysterious and dangerous~
My fave type is fairy, I guess arcane makes sense? They're both mysterious and dangerous~
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I went with Arcane initially and I think my favorite type was Electric at that point? I switched to Lightning pretty early on and it matches up perfectly with Electric.
I went with Arcane initially and I think my favorite type was Electric at that point? I switched to Lightning pretty early on and it matches up perfectly with Electric.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
My favorite types are dragon, bug, and water...

The first and third check out
My favorite types are dragon, bug, and water...

The first and third check out
bulbasaur.gif
| Mar ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
Accent: Rex Sol Accent: Paradise Harvest
Yep, there's is most certainly a correlation. My favorite type is fairy while I'm in arcane! Don't even need to say anything XD
Yep, there's is most certainly a correlation. My favorite type is fairy while I'm in arcane! Don't even need to say anything XD
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I once did an entire tally of which Pokemon type I [i]actually[/i] like the most, which ended up being dark types, but without the whole statistic thing I did I enjoy poison types. My favorite flight and the one I'm moving back to is Plague, so that checks out. I WAS also deciding to move to Shadow so either way [emoji=coatl star size=1]
I once did an entire tally of which Pokemon type I actually like the most, which ended up being dark types, but without the whole statistic thing I did I enjoy poison types. My favorite flight and the one I'm moving back to is Plague, so that checks out. I WAS also deciding to move to Shadow so either way
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
I genuinely love fairy type, but it has zero correlation to lightning
I genuinely love fairy type, but it has zero correlation to lightning
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
my fav type is dragon lmao which is just. this whole site
according to my flight it would be water
my fav type is dragon lmao which is just. this whole site
according to my flight it would be water
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
water flighter, yet ironically i think water type spammers/rain teams in general are wusses who take the easy way out bc they use a super advantageous type with a ton of diversity and exploit an extremely easy to use weather and have STAB SCALD SUCH A STUPID MOVE IT'S WORSE THAN STEALTH ROCK WHY DOES IT EXIST. bug type supremacy
water flighter, yet ironically i think water type spammers/rain teams in general are wusses who take the easy way out bc they use a super advantageous type with a ton of diversity and exploit an extremely easy to use weather and have STAB SCALD SUCH A STUPID MOVE IT'S WORSE THAN STEALTH ROCK WHY DOES IT EXIST. bug type supremacy
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I’m in Arcane, and my favorite type is Ghost. Probably Psychic takes a close second, and I’d say those are both a match!

I like Grass and Electric quite a lot as well.
I’m in Arcane, and my favorite type is Ghost. Probably Psychic takes a close second, and I’d say those are both a match!

I like Grass and Electric quite a lot as well.
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
Ghost, followed by fairy/dark/psychic. I'm indecisive.

Ice flight.. not sure about the correlation LOL
Ghost, followed by fairy/dark/psychic. I'm indecisive.

Ice flight.. not sure about the correlation LOL
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12