they're so pretty + I've never been part of a lineage project before

:3
@jellyinspace (forgor ping :'()
hello!!
(I hope it's open now?)
could I adopt Deceit?
they're so pretty + I've never been part of a lineage project before

:3
@jellyinspace Hi! I would love to adopt Vicious :D I love the lore behind this project, and it would be super cool to take part in a lineage. Not to mention his patterns and colors are gorgeous!
@jellyinspace Hi! I would love to adopt Vicious :D I love the lore behind this project, and it would be super cool to take part in a lineage. Not to mention his patterns and colors are gorgeous!
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
35762b9fa17b8144c404b3e7df934cfa0dd0a1b9.png
I stumbled upon your lineage project from the FR discussion subforums, this is hilarious (in a very kind way)! As my lairspace allows, may I adopt Vicious?

(looks like I posted a second too late, whoops. I hope you enjoy him @FluffyNeco, and a belated welcome to flight rising!)
I stumbled upon your lineage project from the FR discussion subforums, this is hilarious (in a very kind way)! As my lairspace allows, may I adopt Vicious?

(looks like I posted a second too late, whoops. I hope you enjoy him @FluffyNeco, and a belated welcome to flight rising!)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Thanks for the welcome, and I hope you get to grab future babies! We sure were only seconds apart :D @TheDeathseer
Thanks for the welcome, and I hope you get to grab future babies! We sure were only seconds apart :D @TheDeathseer
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
sorry, hi everyone im alive now

sending the babs over now!
sorry, hi everyone im alive now

sending the babs over now!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Oh these guys would be fun to breed in to the Naomi line.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote name="icystorm2" date="2024-03-26 22:35:25" ] Oh these guys would be fun to breed in to the Naomi line. [/quote] thought about it, i have a naomi decedent that's a female so if i keep a male for myself i'll consider breeding them :>
icystorm2 wrote on 2024-03-26 22:35:25:
thought about it, i have a naomi decedent that's a female so if i keep a male for myself i'll consider breeding them :>
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
ooh! I'd love to see a Naomi/Fateweaver descendant! I have a Naomi child as well-
ooh! I'd love to see a Naomi/Fateweaver descendant! I have a Naomi child as well-
Marshmallow says hi
Here to update you on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93814080]Vicious[/url]! :D I found him a mate and named her Vale, which translates to "a lie". Her lore is still WIP. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93816490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/938165/93816490_350.png[/img][/url] Here are some potential babies! There's a huge range of possible colors, but all will have light bellies :D Both Vicious and Vale will be ready to breed in 16 days. I'll keep you updated! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z1xKeY4.png[/img]
Here to update you on Vicious! :D

I found him a mate and named her Vale, which translates to "a lie". Her lore is still WIP.

93816490_350.png

Here are some potential babies! There's a huge range of possible colors, but all will have light bellies :D Both Vicious and Vale will be ready to breed in 16 days. I'll keep you updated!

Z1xKeY4.png
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
@FluffyNeco awesome! and thanks for sharing! Vale looks lovely and so do those potential offspring! it will take everything i have not to adopt one myself im sure...
@FluffyNeco awesome! and thanks for sharing! Vale looks lovely and so do those potential offspring! it will take everything i have not to adopt one myself im sure...
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace

^i made this^
get it here