Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Toggle
I would like to see a toggle button to exclude dragons from being able to work in the coliseum.

It is pain to have to scroll through a list of dragons to find the ones I need to work. It is part of the reason I don't keep them fed. If they are not named or fed they don't get in my way. If I could block them from the coli list somehow (without having to Hibden, not name or starve them) that would be amazing.
I would like to see a toggle button to exclude dragons from being able to work in the coliseum.

It is pain to have to scroll through a list of dragons to find the ones I need to work. It is part of the reason I don't keep them fed. If they are not named or fed they don't get in my way. If I could block them from the coli list somehow (without having to Hibden, not name or starve them) that would be amazing.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
For what it's worth, if you level your permas a bit, they don't get mixed in with the fodds when you sort level: low -> high. I do this with my kiddos at level 10.

That doesn't mean I don't support the idea of marking dragons as pacifists, just, giving you a potential workaround for now. If making a dragon a pacifist had an icon, I imagine that would be fantastic for lore! (And since it'd be mutually exclusive with the in-Coli-Party icon, I think the people who get itchy about icon mismatches/count going up might not mind as much? Though, I can't speak for anyone else for sure).
For what it's worth, if you level your permas a bit, they don't get mixed in with the fodds when you sort level: low -> high. I do this with my kiddos at level 10.

That doesn't mean I don't support the idea of marking dragons as pacifists, just, giving you a potential workaround for now. If making a dragon a pacifist had an icon, I imagine that would be fantastic for lore! (And since it'd be mutually exclusive with the in-Coli-Party icon, I think the people who get itchy about icon mismatches/count going up might not mind as much? Though, I can't speak for anyone else for sure).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Filter: Eligible Only
Sort: Lair Order

Then I put my Coli fighters at the front of my lair (first tab) and my Fodder in the final tab, so they appear at the very bottom of my 'Available Dragons' list.

Regardless, I would love more control over what dragons show up in the 'Available Dragons' list; Even something as simple as adding a 'Lair Tab' option under Filter and Sort would be amazing. Then I could put it on my 'Coliseum' tab to view my trainers, 'Projects' to view those who need to be trained, or 'Inbox', which is where my Fodder get stashed!
I personally order mine by:

Filter: Eligible Only
Sort: Lair Order

Then I put my Coli fighters at the front of my lair (first tab) and my Fodder in the final tab, so they appear at the very bottom of my 'Available Dragons' list.

Regardless, I would love more control over what dragons show up in the 'Available Dragons' list; Even something as simple as adding a 'Lair Tab' option under Filter and Sort would be amazing. Then I could put it on my 'Coliseum' tab to view my trainers, 'Projects' to view those who need to be trained, or 'Inbox', which is where my Fodder get stashed!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png