Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch Shop ~ (OPEN a new slot!)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53
@Cryopunk

Hello! I have confirmed your request XD
If you pay first, I will start drawing!
@Cryopunk

Hello! I have confirmed your request XD
If you pay first, I will start drawing!
I have drawn it out for you in my art program:

Right here

It's okay! I should have used an image earlier > > And alerted you to this before the first comm too, very sorry
I have drawn it out for you in my art program:

Right here

It's okay! I should have used an image earlier > > And alerted you to this before the first comm too, very sorry
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

It's okay, don't worry about it!
Do you want me to fix it like this?

halo/wings

NO halo/wings
@Cytus

It's okay, don't worry about it!
Do you want me to fix it like this?

halo/wings

NO halo/wings
Yes, like that! Thank you very much c: also, I realized the transparent yellow ribbon at the front is missing?

Is it possible to get this fix on the previous comm as well so all the images are uniform? (I don’t want to edit for you but I am also sorry for having to ask so many times)
Yes, like that! Thank you very much c: also, I realized the transparent yellow ribbon at the front is missing?

Is it possible to get this fix on the previous comm as well so all the images are uniform? (I don’t want to edit for you but I am also sorry for having to ask so many times)
XOxv5KE.png
Sent the payment, thank you <3!!
Sent the payment, thank you <3!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Cytus

I fixed it! Please check it

first picture
first picture

second picture
second picture
@Cytus

I fixed it! Please check it

first picture
first picture

second picture
second picture
@Cryopunk

I checked the payment you sent me. Thank you! :)
@Cryopunk

I checked the payment you sent me. Thank you! :)
Cannot thank you enough :D

On the second picture the ribbon is coming from the wrong spot, Link to image otherwise all perfect!

btw, can you check for me if this character will need extra fee?
Ref Folder (for bust only)
Cannot thank you enough :D

On the second picture the ribbon is coming from the wrong spot, Link to image otherwise all perfect!

btw, can you check for me if this character will need extra fee?
Ref Folder (for bust only)
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

I fixed it! :)

halo/wings
NO halo/wings

Also, I checked the character and I don't know if I can draw well because I don't have much experience with armor
If you still want to apply for my commission, please fill out the application form. :)
And the price is 15USD.
@Cytus

I fixed it! :)

halo/wings
NO halo/wings

Also, I checked the character and I don't know if I can draw well because I don't have much experience with armor
If you still want to apply for my commission, please fill out the application form. :)
And the price is 15USD.
The ribbon is still incorrect on the left side ^^; (it comes from the smaller section and overlays the longer part)

Here is the form for the bust comm, I will send payment now!

Character Image: Reference Folder
Character Information: Carefree yet regal, an individual who tries to be brave for everyone else’s sake.
Art Type: Bust
Payment Amount: USD
Other Description: N/A
The ribbon is still incorrect on the left side ^^; (it comes from the smaller section and overlays the longer part)

Here is the form for the bust comm, I will send payment now!

Character Image: Reference Folder
Character Information: Carefree yet regal, an individual who tries to be brave for everyone else’s sake.
Art Type: Bust
Payment Amount: USD
Other Description: N/A
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53