Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Disclaimer: Not trying to be mean at all, just figured you'd appreciate a specific reason why these dragons hit my brain wrong instead of just a list since you're retiring some!

Chaos's Lair:
  • Lyle: Noxtide looks weird on skydancers (overlaying feathers just a flat block of color), no apparel to balance it out
  • Equinox: Black lines in the Noxtide clash with everything else. I don't like Basic, but Basic would look better here
  • Desideria: XXY Pet/Butt/Glim on a WC gives her a very dated 2016 look. Inoffensive but there's nothing compelling about her. Kind of an aggressive boringness I guess?
  • Wisteria: Ditto Desideria except he's a triple and the matching Primal eyes are a thing. So he's got something!
  • Antimatter: Clashes spectacularly with everyone else in the tab

Solace's Lair:
  • Sequoia: Dated cherry blossom look; tert change might fix her though! Ringlets?
  • Aradan: Muddy eye color and big flat mane. He's not helped by being next to Azurite, who looks like him but way prettier
  • Macaron: Extremely dated look; kinda "busy but saying nothing" vibes
  • Enchanter: Her very busy blue primary makes the detail in her accent get lost in the shuffle
  • Athena: Would look better with almost any other brown range primary. The odd cool blue gray throws her off.
Disclaimer: Not trying to be mean at all, just figured you'd appreciate a specific reason why these dragons hit my brain wrong instead of just a list since you're retiring some!

Chaos's Lair:
  • Lyle: Noxtide looks weird on skydancers (overlaying feathers just a flat block of color), no apparel to balance it out
  • Equinox: Black lines in the Noxtide clash with everything else. I don't like Basic, but Basic would look better here
  • Desideria: XXY Pet/Butt/Glim on a WC gives her a very dated 2016 look. Inoffensive but there's nothing compelling about her. Kind of an aggressive boringness I guess?
  • Wisteria: Ditto Desideria except he's a triple and the matching Primal eyes are a thing. So he's got something!
  • Antimatter: Clashes spectacularly with everyone else in the tab

Solace's Lair:
  • Sequoia: Dated cherry blossom look; tert change might fix her though! Ringlets?
  • Aradan: Muddy eye color and big flat mane. He's not helped by being next to Azurite, who looks like him but way prettier
  • Macaron: Extremely dated look; kinda "busy but saying nothing" vibes
  • Enchanter: Her very busy blue primary makes the detail in her accent get lost in the shuffle
  • Athena: Would look better with almost any other brown range primary. The odd cool blue gray throws her off.
hoMNYDJ.png
@axqa thanks!!
@axqa thanks!!
Up
Up
Up
Up
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27