Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite form of potato
1 2 3 4
Greek roasted potatoes are my all-time favorite, though I like them just about any way. Baked potatoes always seem like they're going to be a hassle to prepare, but then they usually end up so worth my time with all the toppings mixed in... (I'm so hungry right now, lol)
Greek roasted potatoes are my all-time favorite, though I like them just about any way. Baked potatoes always seem like they're going to be a hassle to prepare, but then they usually end up so worth my time with all the toppings mixed in... (I'm so hungry right now, lol)
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Fluffy potato is my favorite form

I love every potatoes but chips are my fav! c: Munch crunch!
Fluffy potato is my favorite form

I love every potatoes but chips are my fav! c: Munch crunch!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
i love all forms of potato, but i do particularly enjoy having those itty bitty potatoes. sometimes i slice them, sometimes i roast/bake them whole, but i love those tiny lil potatoes
i love all forms of potato, but i do particularly enjoy having those itty bitty potatoes. sometimes i slice them, sometimes i roast/bake them whole, but i love those tiny lil potatoes
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png
this is hard to choose because I love potatoes but if I have to pick one I’d say hash browns

second is tater tots, third is baked potato, fourth is plain old french fries, and fifth is mashed potato, with no gravy, gravy is ew for me >:[
this is hard to choose because I love potatoes but if I have to pick one I’d say hash browns

second is tater tots, third is baked potato, fourth is plain old french fries, and fifth is mashed potato, with no gravy, gravy is ew for me >:[
or7Yz8j.pnggYW0j5f.pngQQYyU47.pngqivITIX.pngUuKod4C.pngY7MOfeL.pngq9EEy5M.pngFvfV2kD.png
I have a fondness for what are called boy scout potatoes, or more commonly campfire potatoes. It's sliced potatoes with oil in a wrapping of tin foil baked in the oven, or it can be done over a fire like the latter name implies. You usually put other stuff with it like carrots, onions, cheese, and herbs. The way my family makes it is with onion, cheese, and salt and pepper. End result is a delicious bite of potatoes and soft, slow-cooked onions with the bit of cheese really adding to it [emoji=coatl love size=1] I also remember going to a Scottish restaurant on a trip and having bangers and mash. Basically sausage with mashed potato, gravy, and peas. Probably some of the best mashed potatoes I ever had.
I have a fondness for what are called boy scout potatoes, or more commonly campfire potatoes. It's sliced potatoes with oil in a wrapping of tin foil baked in the oven, or it can be done over a fire like the latter name implies. You usually put other stuff with it like carrots, onions, cheese, and herbs. The way my family makes it is with onion, cheese, and salt and pepper. End result is a delicious bite of potatoes and soft, slow-cooked onions with the bit of cheese really adding to it

I also remember going to a Scottish restaurant on a trip and having bangers and mash. Basically sausage with mashed potato, gravy, and peas. Probably some of the best mashed potatoes I ever had.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
mashed is just an old time classic, can't go wrong with that. i also like to put some sauce, like a bit of ketchup, for extra flair.

but also, bake it with its skin on, then peel it off and eat the potato with salt and sunflower oil, and maybe dill. goes hard.
mashed is just an old time classic, can't go wrong with that. i also like to put some sauce, like a bit of ketchup, for extra flair.

but also, bake it with its skin on, then peel it off and eat the potato with salt and sunflower oil, and maybe dill. goes hard.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
its so hard! different forms are nicer in different settings, the potato is magical! I think a nice baked potato would be my number 1 but chips are also up there
its so hard! different forms are nicer in different settings, the potato is magical! I think a nice baked potato would be my number 1 but chips are also up there
oh man thats such a hard question because i love potatoes in pretty much any form haha but i think i have to say mashed and then second is potato soup <3
oh man thats such a hard question because i love potatoes in pretty much any form haha but i think i have to say mashed and then second is potato soup <3
I don’t discriminate and love all my ways of cooking potatoes equally
I don’t discriminate and love all my ways of cooking potatoes equally
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
Mash forever.
Mash forever.
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
1 2 3 4