Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | my prettiest dragon so far
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93582796][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935828/93582796_350.png[/img][/url] does anyone have name suggestions for them? im planning to rename them xd
93582796_350.png

does anyone have name suggestions for them? im planning to rename them xd
gahhh my friend called them weird ???? is it true? ;-;
gahhh my friend called them weird ???? is it true? ;-;
nooo, they're lovely! those colors + that accent + apparel is top-tier.

i wish i could offer name suggestions but i've been struggling to name my own dragons lately lol. i left a like, though!
nooo, they're lovely! those colors + that accent + apparel is top-tier.

i wish i could offer name suggestions but i've been struggling to name my own dragons lately lol. i left a like, though!
lrGHuqb.png
@Krysall ty! also dw abt naming xd i get that, if i was good at naming i would have done it by now so its very relatable lol

my friend doesn't play the game and finds half of the stuff i show weird or too complicated so maybe i shouldn't show them dragons from here cuz i feel they wouldn't like the game anyways
@Krysall ty! also dw abt naming xd i get that, if i was good at naming i would have done it by now so its very relatable lol

my friend doesn't play the game and finds half of the stuff i show weird or too complicated so maybe i shouldn't show them dragons from here cuz i feel they wouldn't like the game anyways
They are LOVELY!!!! I think some possible names could be Tempest, Corvus/Corvid, Sanctus and Chandra. TBH I'm not really sure if any of them fit SUPER well but it's a start LOL!
They are LOVELY!!!! I think some possible names could be Tempest, Corvus/Corvid, Sanctus and Chandra. TBH I'm not really sure if any of them fit SUPER well but it's a start LOL!
Wow, that skin works so well for her, she gives me a darker vibe so maybe something like Lilith or Mara?

Also my boyfriend said my dragons were "stupid" in the beginning and referred to them as "NFTs" ...which maybe they kind of are but still. He plays the game now and likes it short story short lol
Wow, that skin works so well for her, she gives me a darker vibe so maybe something like Lilith or Mara?

Also my boyfriend said my dragons were "stupid" in the beginning and referred to them as "NFTs" ...which maybe they kind of are but still. He plays the game now and likes it short story short lol
Vj0BLbc.png
@samsysweet NFT's im crying
@samsysweet NFT's im crying
Is she weird? I mean, whose favorite dragon isn't? Isn't "weird" just another word for "special?"

Maybe I'm a terrible judge, because I go out of my way to make my dragons as weird as possible so that they stand out. I love weird dragons!
Is she weird? I mean, whose favorite dragon isn't? Isn't "weird" just another word for "special?"

Maybe I'm a terrible judge, because I go out of my way to make my dragons as weird as possible so that they stand out. I love weird dragons!
FM7Mvpc.png|