Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | If you like SPECIAL/COOL IDs, come here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
And the only thing we know,
And the only thing we know,
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Is things don't always go
Is things don't always go
Hello! I would be interested in Taraq, I most likely wont be able buy him this week, due to the the influx of bday dragons I'm planning on getting tomorrow lol. So this is just so i don't lose your sales thread :)

I Will be reachin back out in a few days to get something worked out, but just to show that she will be taken care of well you can look at my collection of special ids listed here as well as a good amount of themed mirrors throughout my whole den :}
Hello! I would be interested in Taraq, I most likely wont be able buy him this week, due to the the influx of bday dragons I'm planning on getting tomorrow lol. So this is just so i don't lose your sales thread :)

I Will be reachin back out in a few days to get something worked out, but just to show that she will be taken care of well you can look at my collection of special ids listed here as well as a good amount of themed mirrors throughout my whole den :}
@Papenpret
Aw, yeah feel free to reach out when you're ready! ^^ Thanks for letting me know.
@Papenpret
Aw, yeah feel free to reach out when you're ready! ^^ Thanks for letting me know.
The way we planned.
The way we planned.
But you'll see every day that has never turned away
But you'll see every day that has never turned away
When it seems all your dreams come undone.
When it seems all your dreams come undone.
We will stand by your side,
We will stand by your side,
Filled with hope and filled with pride.
Filled with hope and filled with pride.
We are more than we are,
We are more than we are,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7