Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Fics And Stories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Only got one wip currently, and it‘s about one Just Some Guy and one Demon King Of Hatred sharing a body and having a too-long breakdown. They later form an alliance that nobody approves of.
Only got one wip currently, and it‘s about one Just Some Guy and one Demon King Of Hatred sharing a body and having a too-long breakdown. They later form an alliance that nobody approves of.
ACqf9Pb.png
  • A less than willing princess goes to an unfamiliar world to find her best friend, only to get lost with a bunch of strangers and gets arrested several times
  • A schoolgirl goes to the dimension of Deities and faces several eldritch horrors with her best friend, girlfriend and dead ancestor - all while retaining her sanity, somehow, and narrowly avoiding death at literally every single second
  • A not qualified spy gets sent into a suspicious lab to examine their experiments, only to become best friends with a totally not dangerous secret weapon
  • A sentient Helicopter furry Deity creates the plague (but different) - so the other Deities have to deal with it, though in reality only one of them steps up and he really doesn't want to
  • A random teenager gets sent to Deity training school at the age of 15; gets tasked with slaying literal age-old folktales who want to ruin the world for some reason because of a secret plan conducted over millennia
  • Fallen Angel causes the apocalypse - only to find out he can't afflict it on a depressed young adult so he goes crazy and tries to manipulate her
  • Two teenagers living in Scotland (no way my country real??) cast a wish which causes a portal of eldritch horrors to open up and infect the world; honest mistake ig
  • A mortal gets randomly and unwillingly married to a malicious god - forcing the two to go on a quest together to figure out why, and discover age-old secrets
  • Four continents: one's been at war for centuries, one's dealing with an environmental crisis, another dealing with a deadly corruption disease, and the final one suffering from extreme paranoia - what happens when they discover one another's existence?
  • Bird dragons try to overthrow a corrupt emperor and fix their dystopian world - all the while being chased by the authorities for breaking out of prison
  • A bunch of anthros get rounded up and forced to live with one another in a house due to all being suspects for a celebrity's murder case

I have too many stories lmao
  • A less than willing princess goes to an unfamiliar world to find her best friend, only to get lost with a bunch of strangers and gets arrested several times
  • A schoolgirl goes to the dimension of Deities and faces several eldritch horrors with her best friend, girlfriend and dead ancestor - all while retaining her sanity, somehow, and narrowly avoiding death at literally every single second
  • A not qualified spy gets sent into a suspicious lab to examine their experiments, only to become best friends with a totally not dangerous secret weapon
  • A sentient Helicopter furry Deity creates the plague (but different) - so the other Deities have to deal with it, though in reality only one of them steps up and he really doesn't want to
  • A random teenager gets sent to Deity training school at the age of 15; gets tasked with slaying literal age-old folktales who want to ruin the world for some reason because of a secret plan conducted over millennia
  • Fallen Angel causes the apocalypse - only to find out he can't afflict it on a depressed young adult so he goes crazy and tries to manipulate her
  • Two teenagers living in Scotland (no way my country real??) cast a wish which causes a portal of eldritch horrors to open up and infect the world; honest mistake ig
  • A mortal gets randomly and unwillingly married to a malicious god - forcing the two to go on a quest together to figure out why, and discover age-old secrets
  • Four continents: one's been at war for centuries, one's dealing with an environmental crisis, another dealing with a deadly corruption disease, and the final one suffering from extreme paranoia - what happens when they discover one another's existence?
  • Bird dragons try to overthrow a corrupt emperor and fix their dystopian world - all the while being chased by the authorities for breaking out of prison
  • A bunch of anthros get rounded up and forced to live with one another in a house due to all being suspects for a celebrity's murder case

I have too many stories lmao
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
- Gruff cowboy velociraptor ends up in an endless ikea but it's actually a mall

- Inter-dimensional tavern where good guys and bad guys go. None of them fight however bc the bartender is scary

- Deer man and his cult buddies are the incarnation of Ferb,I know what we're going to do today.

- Gay racing dogs and their dinosaur friend fight off paparazzi and fall in love

- Oh no, I found this abandoned alien creature all alone. Gee, I sure hope that after I nurse them back to health I don't get taken up to space and join a band of space pirates with them

- Night at the Museum except gayer and nobody turns to dust when the sun rises

- Step 1: Find abandoned children while raiding a village Step 2: Panic bc their parents just left them to die Step 3: Steal Acquire a pirate ship and teach them the ways of the sea Step 4: ??? Step 5: Profit

- Lonely spirit accidentally transports a person from the past into the present. Gay shenanigans ensure.

- A group of mis-matched creatures form a pack bond with enough trauma to feed a southern warlord and enough spite and quirky personality traits to get their own future length film.

- A child has brought home a “puppy” and is insisting on keeping it. The “puppy” is most certainly NOT a puppy but seems pretty content with the situation anyway.
- Gruff cowboy velociraptor ends up in an endless ikea but it's actually a mall

- Inter-dimensional tavern where good guys and bad guys go. None of them fight however bc the bartender is scary

- Deer man and his cult buddies are the incarnation of Ferb,I know what we're going to do today.

- Gay racing dogs and their dinosaur friend fight off paparazzi and fall in love

- Oh no, I found this abandoned alien creature all alone. Gee, I sure hope that after I nurse them back to health I don't get taken up to space and join a band of space pirates with them

- Night at the Museum except gayer and nobody turns to dust when the sun rises

- Step 1: Find abandoned children while raiding a village Step 2: Panic bc their parents just left them to die Step 3: Steal Acquire a pirate ship and teach them the ways of the sea Step 4: ??? Step 5: Profit

- Lonely spirit accidentally transports a person from the past into the present. Gay shenanigans ensure.

- A group of mis-matched creatures form a pack bond with enough trauma to feed a southern warlord and enough spite and quirky personality traits to get their own future length film.

- A child has brought home a “puppy” and is insisting on keeping it. The “puppy” is most certainly NOT a puppy but seems pretty content with the situation anyway.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Big fish man makes terrible cake for elf man.
Big fish man makes terrible cake for elf man.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
- these dragons went to this continent all at once and casually created 3 things for the prophecy guys to solve, one of these being a cosmic horror of storms, and said "ok now we go war"

- the phoenix can't do her job and now the ghost creatures are attacking

- living rock crashes into planet and steals throne

(sequel to above) - ok so we found another god on another planet who's apparently the child of the alternate universe goddess and he's been making lifeforms for centuries and now we have to find out what to do

(clan lore) - 2 guardians stumble into random nocturne which turns into their lair becoming a big dragon daycare
- these dragons went to this continent all at once and casually created 3 things for the prophecy guys to solve, one of these being a cosmic horror of storms, and said "ok now we go war"

- the phoenix can't do her job and now the ghost creatures are attacking

- living rock crashes into planet and steals throne

(sequel to above) - ok so we found another god on another planet who's apparently the child of the alternate universe goddess and he's been making lifeforms for centuries and now we have to find out what to do

(clan lore) - 2 guardians stumble into random nocturne which turns into their lair becoming a big dragon daycare
NcRl9aq.png
still a work in progress story, but here's the plot i have so far:

[in the universe of Sucker For Love]

-nice god, mean god

-nice god is comfy and nice

-mean god wants you to kill people

-nonbinary person gets caught up in the middle of it, being selected as the hero to the two pangender gods

-pangender gods fall in love

-hero does too

-gods have to learn how to have mortal romance

-hero is really sweet

-gods destroy the world but keep the human, constantly placing them in other realities

-they meet other other eldritch horrors and face them as the new (but little-known about) protagonist in each universe, being subjected to all sorts of terrifying stuff

[and it goes from there :) ]
still a work in progress story, but here's the plot i have so far:

[in the universe of Sucker For Love]

-nice god, mean god

-nice god is comfy and nice

-mean god wants you to kill people

-nonbinary person gets caught up in the middle of it, being selected as the hero to the two pangender gods

-pangender gods fall in love

-hero does too

-gods have to learn how to have mortal romance

-hero is really sweet

-gods destroy the world but keep the human, constantly placing them in other realities

-they meet other other eldritch horrors and face them as the new (but little-known about) protagonist in each universe, being subjected to all sorts of terrifying stuff

[and it goes from there :) ]
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
My AO3 consists of:

Animals being animals. None of them are real species, but damn, I can treat them as such.

Fish mythology. As in, fish having mythology. About fish.

Half-zombie angry at no one being able to tell how angry they are.

Music zombie on a quest to find inspiration; briefly becomes a furry.

Fish out of water. Literally. Damn, there's little water where this fish went.

Surprise orphan gets a surprise adoption and finds a family in a violent gang.

Edit: Forgot one: Way too ambitious drabble collection project, probaly to be scrapped. Also about animals being animals, but this time it's very different animals, and just 100 words per animal.
My AO3 consists of:

Animals being animals. None of them are real species, but damn, I can treat them as such.

Fish mythology. As in, fish having mythology. About fish.

Half-zombie angry at no one being able to tell how angry they are.

Music zombie on a quest to find inspiration; briefly becomes a furry.

Fish out of water. Literally. Damn, there's little water where this fish went.

Surprise orphan gets a surprise adoption and finds a family in a violent gang.

Edit: Forgot one: Way too ambitious drabble collection project, probaly to be scrapped. Also about animals being animals, but this time it's very different animals, and just 100 words per animal.
The main fanfic i'm currently working on:

This is how the plot would have gone if it actually was meant to be... well, for one nation, at least
*cue me throwing an excessive amount of guilt and trauma onto one man in particular*
Don't worry. He'll be fine :) The team gets back together in the end, anyways
He's just... uh... gotta go through an existential crisis first

Other fics that I've gotten ideas for:

Remember that trio that blew up the country? Yeah, make them family now

Time travel goes just a little bit wrong. Cue the antics of teenagers, the healing of trauma, and the (re)forging of friendships as one man tries to fix his mistakes and change the course of his actions

Me: *forces drops him into a reluctant caretaker position* there you go, have fun
Him: wait, what? ...you know what, I can work with this *becomes a not reluctant caretaker, and falls in love with the person he's caring for*

Canary in a coal mine, somewhat taken literally
Basically, make him a canary hybrid, and as things in the world get progressively worse it affects him poorly :)

Crossover where silly bird guy falls through rift (again) and ends up in new place. At first he's just trying to get back home, but then oh wait there's another one like me here and he's abusing his power and I GOTTA STOP HIM
The main fanfic i'm currently working on:

This is how the plot would have gone if it actually was meant to be... well, for one nation, at least
*cue me throwing an excessive amount of guilt and trauma onto one man in particular*
Don't worry. He'll be fine :) The team gets back together in the end, anyways
He's just... uh... gotta go through an existential crisis first

Other fics that I've gotten ideas for:

Remember that trio that blew up the country? Yeah, make them family now

Time travel goes just a little bit wrong. Cue the antics of teenagers, the healing of trauma, and the (re)forging of friendships as one man tries to fix his mistakes and change the course of his actions

Me: *forces drops him into a reluctant caretaker position* there you go, have fun
Him: wait, what? ...you know what, I can work with this *becomes a not reluctant caretaker, and falls in love with the person he's caring for*

Canary in a coal mine, somewhat taken literally
Basically, make him a canary hybrid, and as things in the world get progressively worse it affects him poorly :)

Crossover where silly bird guy falls through rift (again) and ends up in new place. At first he's just trying to get back home, but then oh wait there's another one like me here and he's abusing his power and I GOTTA STOP HIM
Celeana.gif rPaLIxa.png
nyZwLa1.png
CgGoUJQ.png
J7D1quC.png
n4H37dx.png
gfOIoMP.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
ll0CfnD.png
Z2soOA2.png
3CzZFT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
Some random dude gets possessed by his impulsive thoughts, which actively ruin his life and make him join the space mob

And my longer term project: Trauma gays bond over their love of travel and fight god
Some random dude gets possessed by his impulsive thoughts, which actively ruin his life and make him join the space mob

And my longer term project: Trauma gays bond over their love of travel and fight god
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Tryin my best :3
Celeana2.gif
-Local cat peeps the horror and discovers they aren’t who they’re supposed to be.

-Angry skin dude in company war with irradiated beast that wants them dead (and this was after negotiations, to make things “fair”)

-ONE Investigations except make it about said angry skin dude

And an AU, for extra measure

-Imagine if the trauma objects were underwater beasts and the competition was a lab of sorts
-Local cat peeps the horror and discovers they aren’t who they’re supposed to be.

-Angry skin dude in company war with irradiated beast that wants them dead (and this was after negotiations, to make things “fair”)

-ONE Investigations except make it about said angry skin dude

And an AU, for extra measure

-Imagine if the trauma objects were underwater beasts and the competition was a lab of sorts
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7