Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Festival FoddArt
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@SpiritSai Thank you! <3

@HybridAir I'm so glad you like it! The photo never quite catches the metallic paper fully. :)
@SpiritSai Thank you! <3

@HybridAir I'm so glad you like it! The photo never quite catches the metallic paper fully. :)
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@MoonlitMask Your foddart portrait of Moloch is complete! Click the image below to go to his Flickr page, where you can download any size if you want. [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledockrey/53610870361/in/album-72157709880928692/][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53610870361_179ff3e865_z.jpg[/img][/url] Doing curly fur with the sludge gene was a fun challenge. :) Also since his glare is such a part of his character, I took a little liberty and made his eye ridges look as if he's raising one eyebrow. :D Please let me know your mailing address for the paper original (the metallic and transparent papers look much better in person!) :) You can PM me here, or email me at my username at gmail.
@MoonlitMask Your foddart portrait of Moloch is complete! Click the image below to go to his Flickr page, where you can download any size if you want.

53610870361_179ff3e865_z.jpg

Doing curly fur with the sludge gene was a fun challenge. :) Also since his glare is such a part of his character, I took a little liberty and made his eye ridges look as if he's raising one eyebrow. :D

Please let me know your mailing address for the paper original (the metallic and transparent papers look much better in person!) :) You can PM me here, or email me at my username at gmail.
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
OHH THIS IS SICK!!!! Thank you so much!
OHH THIS IS SICK!!!! Thank you so much!
TSXmNh4.png
@RageAsylum Your foddart portrait of All is complete! Click the image below to go to her Flickr page, where you can download all sizes. [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledockrey/53621709444/in/album-72157709880928692/][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53621709444_48ed4c369b_z.jpg[/img][/url] Please let me know your mailing address if you'd like the paper original. You can PM me here, or email me at my username at gmail. Thank you! :)
@RageAsylum Your foddart portrait of All is complete! Click the image below to go to her Flickr page, where you can download all sizes.

53621709444_48ed4c369b_z.jpg

Please let me know your mailing address if you'd like the paper original. You can PM me here, or email me at my username at gmail.

Thank you! :)
@Vixyish

Oh, that's absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much!
@Vixyish

Oh, that's absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much!
@counterfate

Hello! Sorry to ping you out of the blue, but it's been almost two months now and I was wondering how things were going with the piece I ordered?

No worries if there hasn't been any progress! I was just hoping for a general update on what's going on with things if possible :)

Thank you!

@counterfate

Hello! Sorry to ping you out of the blue, but it's been almost two months now and I was wondering how things were going with the piece I ordered?

No worries if there hasn't been any progress! I was just hoping for a general update on what's going on with things if possible :)

Thank you!

60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon

@DragonsMythos

Hi, thank you for reaching out and apologies for the late response and radio silence!

Things have been Much busier in my life than I had anticipated so I have not been as fast as planned (or online as often), however, I have some thumbnails for your piece that I have worked on during my breaks. I will be messaging you with them later. Progress should be speeding along much faster now that things have cleared up a bit.

Thank you for your patience and again, apologies for the late response and radio silence.

@DragonsMythos

Hi, thank you for reaching out and apologies for the late response and radio silence!

Things have been Much busier in my life than I had anticipated so I have not been as fast as planned (or online as often), however, I have some thumbnails for your piece that I have worked on during my breaks. I will be messaging you with them later. Progress should be speeding along much faster now that things have cleared up a bit.

Thank you for your patience and again, apologies for the late response and radio silence.
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@counterfate (Already responded in PM, but responding here as well for posterity!)

No worries! Tysm for letting me know what's up and for those sketches ^^ Feel free to take your time, and I hope things get less busy for you soon!
@counterfate (Already responded in PM, but responding here as well for posterity!)

No worries! Tysm for letting me know what's up and for those sketches ^^ Feel free to take your time, and I hope things get less busy for you soon!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21