Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BonesAndSpices festival reject- [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size=5][u][b] Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone![/b][/u][/size][/center] [center][b]sadly my skin didn't got choosed, so I offer now it as a print! besides that i missed to ping for the Crystalline Gala reject, so If people still interested in it too I would happily print them aswell! I would ask to pay right, when you confirm your interest, before I print them :3 I will print them as long there is interest in the skin :D[/b][/center] [center][size=5][b]thank you all for your order! I will start the last round of skins! I'm so happy to see my design getting so much interest QAQ <3[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center][size=6][u][b]Quetzalcoatl[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center] "a mystic creature, that connects the sky and the earth" [center][b][u] [item=Skin: Quetzalcoatl] Price: 650 gems[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tJhLmFg.png[/img][/center] [columns][size=3][u] [s]1.Linza 2.Xenamorph 3.hatesprit 4.Goldensong 5.tapestrybeast 6.TigerDMaster 7.DiRoxy 8.RubyZoisite 9.Bluecrysto 10.genVicron[/s] [/u][/size] [nextcol] [size=3][u] [s]1.Nahua 2.Wilvarin 3.lukagiou 4.ShadesofCyan 5.Barrdwing 6.Tessarion 7.KayOkay24 8.Twye 9.loreshark 10.Estrella[/s] [/u][/size][nextcol] [size=3][u] [s]1.Pudgykookaburra 2.Annadrujok 3.Raptorgrrl 4.Tikal 5.PreussischBlau 6.Zeco5000 7.WickedZoroark 8.Ideamutt 9.Paprika05 10.cahalen[/s] [/u][/size][nextcol] [b] [s]currently printing...[/s] [/b] [size=3][u] [s]1.Adrestes 2.Peridotite 3.Lonefox 4.Teletraan 5.Stormytehcat11 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/s] [/u][/size] [/columns] [center][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/a4171599]try you dragon with this skin here![/url][/center] pinglist: @pinglist-23378 ----- [center][size=6][u][b]Winter Spirit[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center]Crystalline Gala Skin reject[/center] [center][b][u]Price: 650 gems[/u][/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YgrGa3g.png[/img] [left][size=3][u][b] currently printing...[b]again[/b] [/b] 1.StarWraith 2.Somariel 3.peculiaritea 4.MasakiSaphir 5. own [s]6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/s] [/u][/size][/left] [center][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/0ca24d31]try you dragon with this skin here![/url][/center] pinglist: @pinglist-18118
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
sadly my skin didn't got choosed, so I offer now it as a print!
besides that i missed to ping for the Crystalline Gala reject, so If people still interested in it too I would happily print them aswell!

I would ask to pay right, when you confirm your interest, before I print them :3
I will print them as long there is interest in the skin :D
thank you all for your order! I will start the last round of skins! I'm so happy to see my design getting so much interest QAQ <3

Quetzalcoatl
"a mystic creature, that connects the sky and the earth"

Skin: Quetzalcoatl

Price: 650 gems
tJhLmFg.png

1.Linza
2.Xenamorph
3.hatesprit
4.Goldensong
5.tapestrybeast
6.TigerDMaster
7.DiRoxy
8.RubyZoisite
9.Bluecrysto
10.genVicron

1.Nahua
2.Wilvarin
3.lukagiou
4.ShadesofCyan
5.Barrdwing
6.Tessarion
7.KayOkay24
8.Twye
9.loreshark
10.Estrella

1.Pudgykookaburra
2.Annadrujok
3.Raptorgrrl
4.Tikal
5.PreussischBlau
6.Zeco5000
7.WickedZoroark
8.Ideamutt
9.Paprika05
10.cahalen

currently printing...

1.Adrestes
2.Peridotite
3.Lonefox
4.Teletraan
5.Stormytehcat11

pinglist: @Quetzalcoatl Pinglist

Winter Spirit
Crystalline Gala Skin reject
Price: 650 gems

YgrGa3g.png

currently printing...again

1.StarWraith
2.Somariel
3.peculiaritea
4.MasakiSaphir
5. own

pinglist: @Winter Spirit skin Pinglist
ajoKbec.png
Spot for quetzalcoatl please!
DWF scouting tab
@Linza thanks for the interest^^
@Linza thanks for the interest^^
ajoKbec.png
one slot for quetzalcoatl please!! :D
one slot for quetzalcoatl please!! :D
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
A slot for Quetzalcoatl please!!!
A slot for Quetzalcoatl please!!!
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
One slot for Quetzalcoatl, please! Will have the gems to you shortly. :)
One slot for Quetzalcoatl, please! Will have the gems to you shortly. :)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
One slot for quetzalcoatl pls
One slot for quetzalcoatl pls
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
Ohh sign me up for Quetzalcoatl please!
Ohh sign me up for Quetzalcoatl please!
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
I would like a slot for Quetzalcoatl please
I would like a slot for Quetzalcoatl please