Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
New dutch revealed, all new dutches revealed. Thank god neither of them are too spectacular. My star coins are saved from being spent on them... for now.
New dutch revealed, all new dutches revealed. Thank god neither of them are too spectacular. My star coins are saved from being spent on them... for now.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
If I have to buy more I'm going to be somewhat upset...
If I have to buy more I'm going to be somewhat upset...
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
My feet had a great workout walking through BJ's yesterday! I might sneak a bottle of iced tea in a little bit.
My feet had a great workout walking through BJ's yesterday! I might sneak a bottle of iced tea in a little bit.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
There are so many things I want to do yet so little time ... I'm happy I've finally found the energy to do stuff but now it feels like there is never really enough time
There are so many things I want to do yet so little time ... I'm happy I've finally found the energy to do stuff but now it feels like there is never really enough time
2aoyUTU.png
Just got a dirty look from one of my supervisors because I put a can of soda in the fridge. She's super skinny of course and I'm... not.

Believe me, I'm trying to be healthier and lose weight. I hate being fat.
People look down on you because of it, I hate it.

:/
Just got a dirty look from one of my supervisors because I put a can of soda in the fridge. She's super skinny of course and I'm... not.

Believe me, I'm trying to be healthier and lose weight. I hate being fat.
People look down on you because of it, I hate it.

:/
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
about to start leaving passive aggressive postit notes
about to start leaving passive aggressive postit notes
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Dear Internet, please stop disconnecting!
Dear Internet, please stop disconnecting!
Mmm, it's been for ever since I last had Wendy's chili! It's so spicy but so good!
Mmm, it's been for ever since I last had Wendy's chili! It's so spicy but so good!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
wouldn't it be funny if there were tornados during the festival? ( I really hope it doesn't)
wouldn't it be funny if there were tornados during the festival? ( I really hope it doesn't)
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
If I can learn how to throw a teapot, I can learn how to ride a bike. Throwing pottery is like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget.

I got to try again tomorrow.

COME ON, I CAN DO THIS.
If I can learn how to throw a teapot, I can learn how to ride a bike. Throwing pottery is like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget.

I got to try again tomorrow.

COME ON, I CAN DO THIS.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg