Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you organize your lair?
1 2 3
Lair:
Main tab is chaos
Lightning Subspecies breeding pairs
Ancients
Auction House
Fodder being trained for the Hib Den

Hibernal Den:
Permas taking a breeding break
Dragons that might be prizes for Lightning events
Level 10s
Level 7s
Fodder waiting to be trained during a flight push or when I need more den space.
Lair:
Main tab is chaos
Lightning Subspecies breeding pairs
Ancients
Auction House
Fodder being trained for the Hib Den

Hibernal Den:
Permas taking a breeding break
Dragons that might be prizes for Lightning events
Level 10s
Level 7s
Fodder waiting to be trained during a flight push or when I need more den space.
30oPYgq.png
I keep my [b]main lair[/b] chronological, so no tabs, but there's a kind of organization to it [list] [*]I've been here forever, so the first 7 pages are my 2014+ originals [*]then I took a couple years' break and came back [*]pages 8-9 are my "new era" dragons, fm 2019 on, starting with Gaoler release, so "Rise of the Ancients" (these dragons rotate in and out of the Den, which holds my active dragons overflow) [*]page 10 is my visiting nesters, who breed for pretty green eyes, and then go home with their kids [/list] [rule] [b]The Den[/b] is tabbed... [LIST] [*]Tab 1 Cabana party / overflow. Active dragons who rotate into the Main Lair now and then [*]Tab 2 Nursery for permababies (but I'm considering just putting them back into the chronological mix) [*]Tab 3 is Wisdom Keepers -- my Banes keep all my lists and my Hall of Fame; Cabana Party #2 is also on this tab [*]Tab 4 is Oldies I'm Rehoming [*]Tab 5 is Travelers / Fodder for training [/LIST] ^^
I keep my main lair chronological, so no tabs, but there's a kind of organization to it
  • I've been here forever, so the first 7 pages are my 2014+ originals
  • then I took a couple years' break and came back
  • pages 8-9 are my "new era" dragons, fm 2019 on, starting with Gaoler release, so "Rise of the Ancients" (these dragons rotate in and out of the Den, which holds my active dragons overflow)
  • page 10 is my visiting nesters, who breed for pretty green eyes, and then go home with their kids

The Den is tabbed...
  • Tab 1 Cabana party / overflow. Active dragons who rotate into the Main Lair now and then
  • Tab 2 Nursery for permababies (but I'm considering just putting them back into the chronological mix)
  • Tab 3 is Wisdom Keepers -- my Banes keep all my lists and my Hall of Fame; Cabana Party #2 is also on this tab
  • Tab 4 is Oldies I'm Rehoming
  • Tab 5 is Travelers / Fodder for training

^^

First tab is favorites, second tab is by color, and liberal den is by color as well :) I'm looking to get an XXX in every color, so I keep them a nice gradient.
First tab is favorites, second tab is by color, and liberal den is by color as well :) I'm looking to get an XXX in every color, so I keep them a nice gradient.
tabs: what clan they're in (i pretend to have multiple because no one can stop me from pretending), or if i'm iffy on keeping them and just have them in purgatory, or if they're for sale.

order in the tabs: just the order in which i got them. i would fuss over organizing them if i did it any other way, so its just based on when i bought them.
tabs: what clan they're in (i pretend to have multiple because no one can stop me from pretending), or if i'm iffy on keeping them and just have them in purgatory, or if they're for sale.

order in the tabs: just the order in which i got them. i would fuss over organizing them if i did it any other way, so its just based on when i bought them.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
honestly it's hell of a mess rn. gonna renew my hibden soon so I won't get to that.

my first tab is my permas (albeit badly placed), second tab is fodder pairs, third tab is for dragons for sale (if there's any) and fourth tab is for those on the exalt row. I'm not really proud with the place of my permas tho, and I'm planning to rework on it once I get my hands on a few invisibility cloaks
honestly it's hell of a mess rn. gonna renew my hibden soon so I won't get to that.

my first tab is my permas (albeit badly placed), second tab is fodder pairs, third tab is for dragons for sale (if there's any) and fourth tab is for those on the exalt row. I'm not really proud with the place of my permas tho, and I'm planning to rework on it once I get my hands on a few invisibility cloaks
ZcrsSbC.png
Bold of you to think I organise anything very much.

I have a tab for Ancients, with one ancient breed per page. I have one for my Magnus Archives fandragons and then I have Everything Else.

I usually move fandragons to be next to their canonmates, on the same line if there are less than five. The last page of my main lair is where fodder goes. That's it.
Bold of you to think I organise anything very much.

I have a tab for Ancients, with one ancient breed per page. I have one for my Magnus Archives fandragons and then I have Everything Else.

I usually move fandragons to be next to their canonmates, on the same line if there are less than five. The last page of my main lair is where fodder goes. That's it.
All my tabs are lore related:

Most in the lair are part of the main situation(Whatever ones say an element before "of")
One tab is for a split story/ possible "subspecies"
Another is a collab tab with a friend of mine where some of their clan dergs are part of my clan(working on it)

Then the hibden is smol but filled with yet another story about a lost kingdom(huge WIP)

And all those dergs were bought mostly b/c they were perdy, but now it might be b/c their colors or genes match with the theme.
All my tabs are lore related:

Most in the lair are part of the main situation(Whatever ones say an element before "of")
One tab is for a split story/ possible "subspecies"
Another is a collab tab with a friend of mine where some of their clan dergs are part of my clan(working on it)

Then the hibden is smol but filled with yet another story about a lost kingdom(huge WIP)

And all those dergs were bought mostly b/c they were perdy, but now it might be b/c their colors or genes match with the theme.
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 3