Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177
@Lyra531 Hello! I just finished painting Nova! ^3^ Hope you like how they turned out and thank you so much for commissioning! <3 [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1d3d88cb202dd02709b56c61eea950f2/8b981db4ae95f8bd-ed/s640x960/6eae69e661b86ac304a46c43f8abab3ea296b361.png[/img]
@Lyra531

Hello! I just finished painting Nova! ^3^ Hope you like how they turned out and thank you so much for commissioning! <3

6eae69e661b86ac304a46c43f8abab3ea296b361.png
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Aaaaa it’s absolutely fantastic!!! I’ll totally be back to get more art from you of different characters :D
Aaaaa it’s absolutely fantastic!!! I’ll totally be back to get more art from you of different characters :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531

Aww, thank you!! So happy to hear you like how this turned out! I'll be looking forward to paint more of your characters! ^3^
@Lyra531

Aww, thank you!! So happy to hear you like how this turned out! I'll be looking forward to paint more of your characters! ^3^
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
Emergency opening!
I'm opening one colored slot for USD!
Anything goes! First come first serve! Thank you all so much for everything ^^ <3

Claimed <3
Emergency opening!
I'm opening one colored slot for USD!
Anything goes! First come first serve! Thank you all so much for everything ^^ <3

Claimed <3
@Korppipoika I wanted to snap this up right away but wasn't sure what dragon/character to ask for. If the slot is still available, I'd love a piece of my boy Lotor <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89793189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897932/89793189_350.png[/img][/url] Where & through what means would you like me to send payment?
@Korppipoika I wanted to snap this up right away but wasn't sure what dragon/character to ask for. If the slot is still available, I'd love a piece of my boy Lotor <3
89793189_350.png
Where & through what means would you like me to send payment?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

Oh hi you!! ^3^ So sorry for not replying sooner, stuff has been hec-tic!! And yes! The slot is yours! I can start sketching asap! Do you have vision for the pose or expression for your beautiful boy?
Price for his bust would be 55 usd, and my paypal is susikukka@gmail.com, you can send the payment there! ^^
And thank you so much in advance! Q3Q <3
@SarcasticHawke

Oh hi you!! ^3^ So sorry for not replying sooner, stuff has been hec-tic!! And yes! The slot is yours! I can start sketching asap! Do you have vision for the pose or expression for your beautiful boy?
Price for his bust would be 55 usd, and my paypal is susikukka@gmail.com, you can send the payment there! ^^
And thank you so much in advance! Q3Q <3
@Korppipoika Hi =^D No worries; life is ridiculously busy for me too so I get it! No real preference in pose or expression. He's a kind individual who can be terrifying if someone hurts him or his friends/loved ones, if that helps. He's based off my main character (a light cleric) in Baldur's Gate 3!

Payment has been sent, you're very welcome. Hope things get better/calmer for you soon! <3
@Korppipoika Hi =^D No worries; life is ridiculously busy for me too so I get it! No real preference in pose or expression. He's a kind individual who can be terrifying if someone hurts him or his friends/loved ones, if that helps. He's based off my main character (a light cleric) in Baldur's Gate 3!

Payment has been sent, you're very welcome. Hope things get better/calmer for you soon! <3
@SarcasticHawke Hullo! Luckily it's sunday so I had the time to sketch!! Yippee! So yeah here's what I been up to! I think he looks really cool, hope you feel the same way! ^3^ [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a581c430545813f2c2651790d80592e1/eb07a328e23858eb-94/s1280x1920/c40a4f7889438829dd5f174788f4db7a2142dc4c.png[/img] I was about to ask what game the screen caps were from! Looks so cool, maybe I should give a try to it too! ^^ And thank you for your kind words! It's easter soon so there's gonna be lotsa free days luckily! But yeah, lemme know what you think of the sketch and if it's alright I'll get to painting! ^^
@SarcasticHawke

Hullo! Luckily it's sunday so I had the time to sketch!! Yippee! So yeah here's what I been up to! I think he looks really cool, hope you feel the same way! ^3^

c40a4f7889438829dd5f174788f4db7a2142dc4c.png

I was about to ask what game the screen caps were from! Looks so cool, maybe I should give a try to it too! ^^ And thank you for your kind words! It's easter soon so there's gonna be lotsa free days luckily!
But yeah, lemme know what you think of the sketch and if it's alright I'll get to painting! ^^
@Korppipoika He looks awesome! Feel free to color at your leisure. Replies on my end may be slow as I'm traveling.

Yes!! Baldur's Gate 3 is really fun. I do play D&D irl so it helped me understand the mechanics quicker, as there is a bit of a learning curve. One of the main things is just learning how to build your character and your party as that will help you with gameplay. A good YouTube channel that has great builds is
Cephalopocalypse; he got me through my Honour Mode run!

I would recommend starting on a low difficulty to get used to the game if you haven't tried turn-based combat and stuff before. If the steam sale is still happening, the game is on sale atm and well worth it imo, especially if you like RPGs.
@Korppipoika He looks awesome! Feel free to color at your leisure. Replies on my end may be slow as I'm traveling.

Yes!! Baldur's Gate 3 is really fun. I do play D&D irl so it helped me understand the mechanics quicker, as there is a bit of a learning curve. One of the main things is just learning how to build your character and your party as that will help you with gameplay. A good YouTube channel that has great builds is
Cephalopocalypse; he got me through my Honour Mode run!

I would recommend starting on a low difficulty to get used to the game if you haven't tried turn-based combat and stuff before. If the steam sale is still happening, the game is on sale atm and well worth it imo, especially if you like RPGs.
@SarcasticHawke

HUH, I was sure I replied to you but guess not! I've started coloring him and might have him ready before you even see this message, haha! Hope you have great time on your travels!

And hmmmmmm maybe I should give it a go! Thank you for the tips btw! I wouldn't have known to look all that up! ^3^
@SarcasticHawke

HUH, I was sure I replied to you but guess not! I've started coloring him and might have him ready before you even see this message, haha! Hope you have great time on your travels!

And hmmmmmm maybe I should give it a go! Thank you for the tips btw! I wouldn't have known to look all that up! ^3^
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177