Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [pre-order] mj reject skin! (Auraboa F)
1 2 3
boy i havent done a forum sale post in years! this thread is for my mistral skin entry [center][b]The looping gate - 850g[/b][/center] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/e90ca2733d2528e9cb6a341e0492a3b8/cf9aa2afab24040f-58/s1280x1920/8c1f88cc7800d553741e4e57b04e7ac86924521a.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/bae7c05269d703adf7d9864fe79c3aa5/cf9aa2afab24040f-46/s400x600/8bc797820456cc76107d9f35a92d73eea5d7720f.png[/img][/center] Few rules: - as it is a pre-order, I have to take the payment up front! A private auction for 1t will be sent to you once they're printed and ready. - be patient! skins can take a while to get printed - comment in here if you want to preorder! no need to ping me! - [b]It is highly reccomended that you have your payment ready before you claim a preorder print slot[/b], it helps get the skins out faster! If you don't currently have the right amount you can always come back for the reprints - If you're on the last row of prints and theres not enough people for 10 slots, worry not, it can be lowered to match the amount of users remaining on the waitlist - if the preorder slots are full, you'll be added to the waitlist for the next reprint. - Once I get enough gems to be able to print it without needing a preorder, I can just send you a normal PA with the skin and its price. If it's not bought within one week then it will be sold either to the next person on waitlist or public in the AH [b]Current order print slots:[/b] - me! - @bullfrog (paid) - @bwee (paid) - @tigerdmaster - @shadesofcyan (paid) - @brooklynefae (paid) - @somariel (paid) - @ digitalmonster (paid) - @c0mm0d0re (paid) - @preussischblau (paid) [b]In waitlist for next reprint:[/b] - xStormdancerx - MasakiSaphir [b]Prints completed:[/b] - Thank you everyone for your interest in my silly skin! @pinglist-23374
boy i havent done a forum sale post in years! this thread is for my mistral skin entry
The looping gate - 850g
8c1f88cc7800d553741e4e57b04e7ac86924521a.png

8bc797820456cc76107d9f35a92d73eea5d7720f.png

Few rules:

- as it is a pre-order, I have to take the payment up front! A private auction for 1t will be sent to you once they're printed and ready.

- be patient! skins can take a while to get printed

- comment in here if you want to preorder! no need to ping me!

- It is highly reccomended that you have your payment ready before you claim a preorder print slot, it helps get the skins out faster! If you don't currently have the right amount you can always come back for the reprints

- If you're on the last row of prints and theres not enough people for 10 slots, worry not, it can be lowered to match the amount of users remaining on the waitlist

- if the preorder slots are full, you'll be added to the waitlist for the next reprint.

- Once I get enough gems to be able to print it without needing a preorder, I can just send you a normal PA with the skin and its price. If it's not bought within one week then it will be sold either to the next person on waitlist or public in the AH

Current order print slots:
- me!
- @bullfrog (paid)
- @bwee (paid)
- @tigerdmaster
- @shadesofcyan (paid)
- @brooklynefae (paid)
- @somariel (paid)
- @ digitalmonster (paid)
- @c0mm0d0re (paid)
- @preussischblau (paid)

In waitlist for next reprint:

- xStormdancerx - MasakiSaphir

Prints completed:

-

Thank you everyone for your interest in my silly skin!

@The looping gate IC
I’ll take a slot! Let me know when you want me to send payment
I’ll take a slot! Let me know when you want me to send payment
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
I'd like a slot please!
I'd like a slot please!
One slot pls
One slot pls
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
Yes PLEASE!
I'm sorry it didn't get chosen.

Let me know when you want me to send payment.
Yes PLEASE!
I'm sorry it didn't get chosen.

Let me know when you want me to send payment.
slot please!!!! <3
slot please!!!! <3
Hawkeyyee_FR_bounce.gif
Slot, please!
Slot, please!
one slot please!!
one slot please!!
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I'd like a slot!
I'd like a slot!
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
i'd like a slot please :3
i'd like a slot please :3
1 2 3