Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arcanart - March 24-30
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [i]I'd like to place an ArcanArt order![/i][/center] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Artist:[/b] @Koyako [b]Art Type:[/b] Colored doodle [b]Subject:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29495816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/294959/29495816_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Cost:[/b] 60 levels? [b]Notes&Comments:[/b] i mostly care about getting all 3 of the dragon's colors in the image. skin and/or apparel are optional
I'd like to place an ArcanArt order!
Username:
Artist: @Koyako
Art Type: Colored doodle
Subject:
29495816_350.png
Cost: 60 levels?
Notes&Comments: i mostly care about getting all 3 of the dragon's colors in the image. skin and/or apparel are optional
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
I'd like to place an ArcanArt order with @diroxy!

My Name: glacevoleur
Art Type: Half Body with Colored Flats
Subject: My D&D OC Nuero!
Cost: 275 lvls (mostly lvl 8s, mostly later in the week)
Notes&Comments: He's like a liiiittle bit insane and in sort of a dark place in his character arc right now (tfw you might be possessed but you can't talk to anyone about it!) so feel free to play around with like... vacant stares and hollow, unfocused expressions. There's something Not Quite Right about this guy.
I'd like to place an ArcanArt order with @diroxy!

My Name: glacevoleur
Art Type: Half Body with Colored Flats
Subject: My D&D OC Nuero!
Cost: 275 lvls (mostly lvl 8s, mostly later in the week)
Notes&Comments: He's like a liiiittle bit insane and in sort of a dark place in his character arc right now (tfw you might be possessed but you can't talk to anyone about it!) so feel free to play around with like... vacant stares and hollow, unfocused expressions. There's something Not Quite Right about this guy.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur I love the reference sheet you've put together for Neuro, this is an artists dream lol. He sounds like a lot of fun and I'm happy to draw him!

Order confirmed! 275 for a clean sketch half body with colored flats is perfect and you can send levels to a receiver when you can :D
@glacevoleur I love the reference sheet you've put together for Neuro, this is an artists dream lol. He sounds like a lot of fun and I'm happy to draw him!

Order confirmed! 275 for a clean sketch half body with colored flats is perfect and you can send levels to a receiver when you can :D
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@BizarreKitten Sure Thing! Order received. Send levels over whenever you're ready.
@BizarreKitten Sure Thing! Order received. Send levels over whenever you're ready.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@AmberscaleArt
Hey, I'm sending 42 level 10s for the Tiny Dragon Custom! That should cover everything.
@AmberscaleArt
Hey, I'm sending 42 level 10s for the Tiny Dragon Custom! That should cover everything.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@linin

Hi there! 2 dragons would be 400 levels in total, since one coloured chibi is 200 levels. Let me know if you'd still like to get 2 dragon chibis or if you'd prefer to just get one!

@Puggles

Heya! I'd prefer if you could send the pictures in this thread but if you're uncomfortable with that I wouldn't mind a PM c: (also I know my shop post says closed, just send the pictures over anyway!)

@ToriColourBastia

Hi, I think your image might be broken! It isn't displaying for me :(
@linin

Hi there! 2 dragons would be 400 levels in total, since one coloured chibi is 200 levels. Let me know if you'd still like to get 2 dragon chibis or if you'd prefer to just get one!

@Puggles

Heya! I'd prefer if you could send the pictures in this thread but if you're uncomfortable with that I wouldn't mind a PM c: (also I know my shop post says closed, just send the pictures over anyway!)

@ToriColourBastia

Hi, I think your image might be broken! It isn't displaying for me :(
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Tirtouga678
The order is uncolored chibi ><
@Tirtouga678
The order is uncolored chibi ><
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
@linin

My bad!! Yes I can do both chibis you ordered c: sorry for the mixup!
@linin

My bad!! Yes I can do both chibis you ordered c: sorry for the mixup!

@Tirtouga678 I think I sent all the levels I need but I could be off by 7 :'D I'm struggling to count. Please let me know if I need to send one more!
@Tirtouga678 I think I sent all the levels I need but I could be off by 7 :'D I'm struggling to count. Please let me know if I need to send one more!
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
@WardenOfTheBluff

You're good! All 150 levels have been sent in c: thank you very much! <3
@WardenOfTheBluff

You're good! All 150 levels have been sent in c: thank you very much! <3

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14