Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pob's artshop! (800-2400g) [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ProductofBoredom I'd love to claim a slot (: Name: presage Reference: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/44d4baaf1f0a05bede80deadc4cee104/ba53e3986d71459d-d1/s400x600/bc46a51bbbca3db0f2fa77c55860256f310a47bc.png[/img] Style: colored Payment Type: gems Extra Notes: primal is slightly different if possible, crystal spikes / obelisks grow Around the eye and brow. eye still has a pupil but glows slightly. shes a solemn and intimidating archelogist turned blessed barbarian. edit i imagine the crystals grow out in a shape like this item but feel free to do whatever tbh (: [item=Selenite]
@ProductofBoredom I'd love to claim a slot (:
Name: presage
Reference: bc46a51bbbca3db0f2fa77c55860256f310a47bc.png
Style: colored
Payment Type: gems
Extra Notes: primal is slightly different if possible, crystal spikes / obelisks grow Around the eye and brow. eye still has a pupil but glows slightly.
shes a solemn and intimidating archelogist turned blessed barbarian.
edit i imagine the crystals grow out in a shape like this item but feel free to do whatever tbh (:
Selenite
92L1Qzw.png
progen kid sales
FpPzpsF.png -duck
-he/him
jbDzoTN.png 50754.png
art shop
86449759p.png
wishlist
@cordiformed
nicee. everything looks good to me, please send payment whenever possible ^-^!
@cordiformed
nicee. everything looks good to me, please send payment whenever possible ^-^!
@Mem here's your dragon! i had a fantastic time drawing them ^-^!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nV8MbIw.png[/img]
@Mem
here's your dragon! i had a fantastic time drawing them ^-^!!
nV8MbIw.png
wow , thank you so much they look fantastic ! you've truly got a remarkable sense for silhouette and composition , i'll definitely be stopping by again in the near future !
wow , thank you so much they look fantastic ! you've truly got a remarkable sense for silhouette and composition , i'll definitely be stopping by again in the near future !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@DakerVadora here's your art! vas's outfit is so pretty :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/yT0KYYI.png[/img]
@DakerVadora
here's your art! vas's outfit is so pretty :)
yT0KYYI.png
Thank You! :D I absolutely love the art, it looks amazing! Thank You for making the detailed apparel and skin as well, it came out perfect ;D [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank You! :D I absolutely love the art, it looks amazing! Thank You for making the detailed apparel and skin as well, it came out perfect ;D
@cordiformed at last, she has been drawn! ty for your patience :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/yd3B6X6.png[/img]
@cordiformed at last, she has been drawn! ty for your patience :)
yd3B6X6.png

SHE LOOKS SO COOL tysm!!!!!

SHE LOOKS SO COOL tysm!!!!!
92L1Qzw.png
progen kid sales
FpPzpsF.png -duck
-he/him
jbDzoTN.png 50754.png
art shop
86449759p.png
wishlist
Hello! (Again!)
I'd love to order another piece, but this time for my main OC Uni, if you're fine drawing foxes!

Name: Uni
Reference: link to Toyhouse page
Style: shaded
Payment Type: usd
Extra Notes: She's wearing a key necklace, but since the key is often a different one, it can be of any design (apart from modern)! The tiny orange dots on her fur are like sparks from flames. She's a silver fox colour variant of a red fox.

Usually a dragon, Uni takes the form of a fox to explore dreams and collect memories. The crow is her companion Yö and doesn't need to be included, but I'd happily pay for it if you do want to include them in, even as a tiny shape on the background! The undersides of Yö's wings have a collection of stars (just white starts, cartoony and sparkly)

Since Uni lives in a realm shaped by dreams, creative freedom is absolutely welcome if wanted! I sometimes draw her with extra eyes, sprouting wings, half turning into smoke, whatever comes to mind. But just as good to draw her as she is!
Hello! (Again!)
I'd love to order another piece, but this time for my main OC Uni, if you're fine drawing foxes!

Name: Uni
Reference: link to Toyhouse page
Style: shaded
Payment Type: usd
Extra Notes: She's wearing a key necklace, but since the key is often a different one, it can be of any design (apart from modern)! The tiny orange dots on her fur are like sparks from flames. She's a silver fox colour variant of a red fox.

Usually a dragon, Uni takes the form of a fox to explore dreams and collect memories. The crow is her companion Yö and doesn't need to be included, but I'd happily pay for it if you do want to include them in, even as a tiny shape on the background! The undersides of Yö's wings have a collection of stars (just white starts, cartoony and sparkly)

Since Uni lives in a realm shaped by dreams, creative freedom is absolutely welcome if wanted! I sometimes draw her with extra eyes, sprouting wings, half turning into smoke, whatever comes to mind. But just as good to draw her as she is!
image0_4.gif
@UniKorpi
hello again!! yeah, im totally fine with drawing foxes :)!
i'll probably draw uni as is (maybe dissolving into smoke?) and i think i'll include yö- the starry wings are just too good to pass up as a way to frame the whole drawing
i'll send you a paypal invoice in a bit. if you're willing to pay extra for yö, would like $5 extra be alright?
@UniKorpi
hello again!! yeah, im totally fine with drawing foxes :)!
i'll probably draw uni as is (maybe dissolving into smoke?) and i think i'll include yö- the starry wings are just too good to pass up as a way to frame the whole drawing
i'll send you a paypal invoice in a bit. if you're willing to pay extra for yö, would like $5 extra be alright?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9