Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pob's artshop! (800-2400g) [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ProductofBoredom

That sounds absolutely good to me! Feel free to send the invoice and thank you so much already :D

(I just finished Uni's reference piece last night, so I'm excited to start getting commissions for her!)
@ProductofBoredom

That sounds absolutely good to me! Feel free to send the invoice and thank you so much already :D

(I just finished Uni's reference piece last night, so I'm excited to start getting commissions for her!)
AH1bToX.gif
bump before bed
bump before bed
Okay so I really want to order but have a few questions.
Are we allowed to order multiple pieces?
And I love how the lined looks with the form and without the background, but is it just a singular color or how does it work? is it flats? :> just wanna ask !
Okay so I really want to order but have a few questions.
Are we allowed to order multiple pieces?
And I love how the lined looks with the form and without the background, but is it just a singular color or how does it work? is it flats? :> just wanna ask !
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
Extra Notes: my creature is not a dragon but peryton-adjacent, are you open to drawing something like that?
Name: Rhubarb (I'd like to not have the name on the image though)
Reference: link
Style: colored
Payment Type: gems
Extra Notes: my creature is not a dragon but peryton-adjacent, are you open to drawing something like that?
Name: Rhubarb (I'd like to not have the name on the image though)
Reference: link
Style: colored
Payment Type: gems

hatchery
about
__ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.png

free coli teams 4 newbies!
old dragons 4 sale
level 25 sales
@Kisu sure, you can order multiple pieces! and yeah, it's just a singular color (or a few very similar colors) that i turn into a gradient
@Kisu sure, you can order multiple pieces! and yeah, it's just a singular color (or a few very similar colors) that i turn into a gradient
@crowbartender yep, i can totally draw something like that! (also, i think your link might be broken?)
everything else seems ok, though! send payment whenever you'd like ^-^
@crowbartender yep, i can totally draw something like that! (also, i think your link might be broken?)
everything else seems ok, though! send payment whenever you'd like ^-^
@UniKorpi here's your art, tysm for commissioning me again ^-^! two versions: one with the text and one without because i liked both of them [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2JT4GS8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/w9mCT45.png[/img]
@UniKorpi here's your art, tysm for commissioning me again ^-^! two versions: one with the text and one without because i liked both of them
2JT4GS8.png
w9mCT45.png
@ProductofBoredom

Oh this is STUNNING!

I absolutely love the warm, strong lighting! The red in the outlines looks amazing and helps bring the mood and highlight the shapes! There's this sense of a story, the promise of a journey, if you dare follow.

And speaking of the shapes, I'm in awe with how shaped everything is in the piece! Yö's wings make an amazing frame and I love how you drew Uni, especially her head, taking the fox shapes a step further! You're amazing at stylishing the unique features of different sorts of creatures.

I'm just in genuine awe! I feel words are barely enough for expressing how much I love this commission.

Thank you so much!!

Edit: could I possibly tip you some extra?
@ProductofBoredom

Oh this is STUNNING!

I absolutely love the warm, strong lighting! The red in the outlines looks amazing and helps bring the mood and highlight the shapes! There's this sense of a story, the promise of a journey, if you dare follow.

And speaking of the shapes, I'm in awe with how shaped everything is in the piece! Yö's wings make an amazing frame and I love how you drew Uni, especially her head, taking the fox shapes a step further! You're amazing at stylishing the unique features of different sorts of creatures.

I'm just in genuine awe! I feel words are barely enough for expressing how much I love this commission.

Thank you so much!!

Edit: could I possibly tip you some extra?
AH1bToX.gif
ohh,, your stuff is lovely! hopefully my kaiju here is something you're ok to draw? kind of dragon adjacent

Name: Thundersnap
Reference: 1 2 3
Style: shaded
Payment Type: g
Extra Notes: Thundersnap is my main sona! for some general info: it's a genderless giant monster from another dimension. largely a gentle giant unless spooked. it can create lightning between its horns and has the ability to breathe out a beam of energy. its mostly nocturnal and seems to feed primarily off of electricity.
also if you do text on it, would like a version without too :)
ohh,, your stuff is lovely! hopefully my kaiju here is something you're ok to draw? kind of dragon adjacent

Name: Thundersnap
Reference: 1 2 3
Style: shaded
Payment Type: g
Extra Notes: Thundersnap is my main sona! for some general info: it's a genderless giant monster from another dimension. largely a gentle giant unless spooked. it can create lightning between its horns and has the ability to breathe out a beam of energy. its mostly nocturnal and seems to feed primarily off of electricity.
also if you do text on it, would like a version without too :)
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear yeah, i'm more than ok with drawing that!! will keep the extra notes in mind, and everything seems good to me ^-^ send payment whenever you'd like :D
@Bear yeah, i'm more than ok with drawing that!! will keep the extra notes in mind, and everything seems good to me ^-^ send payment whenever you'd like :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9