Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More lair AND Den space
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pls more space
Pls more space
beastclantop.png
I mean yeah, I’ve basically reached endgame Flight Rising, restricting my dragon acquisition to a painful degree, looking for things to do on here and deciding on “awakening Fiona’s Boolean I guess”
I mean yeah, I’ve basically reached endgame Flight Rising, restricting my dragon acquisition to a painful degree, looking for things to do on here and deciding on “awakening Fiona’s Boolean I guess”
Always wanting more space!

And also please can we stop having to wait 4+ months for Arlo den slots? This is the second year it's happening in a row :( I don't see why they can't be added at the same time as the Arlo update.
Always wanting more space!

And also please can we stop having to wait 4+ months for Arlo den slots? This is the second year it's happening in a row :( I don't see why they can't be added at the same time as the Arlo update.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Support! Lair space at least with each new breed released, please!!
Support! Lair space at least with each new breed released, please!!
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
Always saying yes to more space, I'm not maxed out yet but I do still feel the strain
Always saying yes to more space, I'm not maxed out yet but I do still feel the strain
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
support!
support!
In full support of more space, always!
I like to have my dragons active (not hibernating) for the sake of familiar bonding/pairing, and I have a wide range of colors, genes, and breeding pairs I want to explore but really just... can't, effectively.
I have no idea how realistic 1000 slots is, which is what I would like to see, (and also I don't remember how many we have right now), but the more the merrier, y'know?
In full support of more space, always!
I like to have my dragons active (not hibernating) for the sake of familiar bonding/pairing, and I have a wide range of colors, genes, and breeding pairs I want to explore but really just... can't, effectively.
I have no idea how realistic 1000 slots is, which is what I would like to see, (and also I don't remember how many we have right now), but the more the merrier, y'know?
DsQ0CeO.png
I struggle daily because of lack of space and it's frustrating so more slots would bring the joy back into playing FR.
I struggle daily because of lack of space and it's frustrating so more slots would bring the joy back into playing FR.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Gonna show my support again since we're getting another breed and we haven't gotten space since before the last breed was released.

Please give us space, we need it :< I don't care if it's den or lair, I just want more space.
Gonna show my support again since we're getting another breed and we haven't gotten space since before the last breed was released.

Please give us space, we need it :< I don't care if it's den or lair, I just want more space.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I feel like, every time they release a new breed, they need to give us 20 more slots to buy / turn in items for. That gives us enough room to have a few pairs dedicated to that breed, you know? They keep releasing breeds, but not upping the slot capacity, which seems really detrimental to a breeding-based game, honestly. ;w;
I feel like, every time they release a new breed, they need to give us 20 more slots to buy / turn in items for. That gives us enough room to have a few pairs dedicated to that breed, you know? They keep releasing breeds, but not upping the slot capacity, which seems really detrimental to a breeding-based game, honestly. ;w;
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6