Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Artist Raffle: CLOSED, drawing
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Sinjin

I absolutely LOVE this! Oh wow! Did you do any colour switches on the background? That jade highlight matches her gene so perfectly. I love her just peeking around the wall. I can hear the sound of her little feet tippytapping away as she climbs over the crumbling rocks.

It's gorgeous, thank you so much for the image!

~~~

@SylvMea

You took the mental image I had of them, and made it SO MUCH BETTER. Oh my gosh, this is adorable??

First off, I love the messy MS Paint sketch. I really like that your base concept stayed the same, but it's interesting seeing how it altered between sketch and finished art. I love the wrapping paper tubes behind, and the tape roll!

(Fun fact - I was the kid who used entirely too much tape when wrapping presents LOL They were messy and chaotic, but by golly, that wrapping paper STAYED ON-)

But the finished one is SO cute and silly and pure. I love how you have the different heads doing different parts of the job. The one upraised, ribbon in mouth, smiling and having so much fun? It's my favourite part. I love the tails splayed out behind them for balance, and the back legs keeping the present secure.

The ribbons draped over the wings are adorable. I especially love the random pieces of tape stuck to them. The eyes on the closer head are SO cute and innocent, I absolutely love it! And your colouring is phenomenal. You brought out all of the Christmas colours so well, and the tertiary looks like a mix of frosting and snow. I love the patterning, especially on the mane and tail.

Thank you SO much for my chaos twins! I adore it!

~~~

@hypomargoteros

Oh WOW! This is incredible!

Mossmallow looks so good in your style. I absolutely adore this realistic look at them. The facial structure is so good - I really like what you've done with the jawline, and the lips and nose look so lifelike. The hair is fantastic and I aspire to have that hairstyle irl. I love the wave of it, and the texturing you've done on it is phenomenal.

The hoodie looks so soft and comfortable, and I really like how you've drawn the hood. The tiny frog patch has my whole heart. And your colouring is so good! It looks almost traditionally painted. The brush strokes on the face for the cheekbone really caught my eye. I love the texturing you've done, and how you can see the different textures between cloth, hair, skin, etc.

Thank you so much, this is fantastic!
@Sinjin

I absolutely LOVE this! Oh wow! Did you do any colour switches on the background? That jade highlight matches her gene so perfectly. I love her just peeking around the wall. I can hear the sound of her little feet tippytapping away as she climbs over the crumbling rocks.

It's gorgeous, thank you so much for the image!

~~~

@SylvMea

You took the mental image I had of them, and made it SO MUCH BETTER. Oh my gosh, this is adorable??

First off, I love the messy MS Paint sketch. I really like that your base concept stayed the same, but it's interesting seeing how it altered between sketch and finished art. I love the wrapping paper tubes behind, and the tape roll!

(Fun fact - I was the kid who used entirely too much tape when wrapping presents LOL They were messy and chaotic, but by golly, that wrapping paper STAYED ON-)

But the finished one is SO cute and silly and pure. I love how you have the different heads doing different parts of the job. The one upraised, ribbon in mouth, smiling and having so much fun? It's my favourite part. I love the tails splayed out behind them for balance, and the back legs keeping the present secure.

The ribbons draped over the wings are adorable. I especially love the random pieces of tape stuck to them. The eyes on the closer head are SO cute and innocent, I absolutely love it! And your colouring is phenomenal. You brought out all of the Christmas colours so well, and the tertiary looks like a mix of frosting and snow. I love the patterning, especially on the mane and tail.

Thank you SO much for my chaos twins! I adore it!

~~~

@hypomargoteros

Oh WOW! This is incredible!

Mossmallow looks so good in your style. I absolutely adore this realistic look at them. The facial structure is so good - I really like what you've done with the jawline, and the lips and nose look so lifelike. The hair is fantastic and I aspire to have that hairstyle irl. I love the wave of it, and the texturing you've done on it is phenomenal.

The hoodie looks so soft and comfortable, and I really like how you've drawn the hood. The tiny frog patch has my whole heart. And your colouring is so good! It looks almost traditionally painted. The brush strokes on the face for the cheekbone really caught my eye. I love the texturing you've done, and how you can see the different textures between cloth, hair, skin, etc.

Thank you so much, this is fantastic!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Our first round of winners is drawn!

Winners, please list your prizes starting with the one you'd like most.

1st place lists 1 prize, 2nd place lists 2, 3rd place lists 3, etc.

You have 48 hours to respond!

1. @Brionne
2. @Lapras131
3. @SirainOffcial
4. @K4Gryffindor
5. @Sammyshores
Our first round of winners is drawn!

1. @Brionne
2. @Lapras131
3. @SirainOffcial
4. @K4Gryffindor
5. @Sammyshores
SVwovDT.png

omg awesome!! could i please have the gems galore (2000g) prize? thank you! and happy belated bday :-D
omg awesome!! could i please have the gems galore (2000g) prize? thank you! and happy belated bday :-D
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
Whooo!!! This was so fun :D
Could I have;
1. 1000 gems
2. That Aether Perma
3. Motley Mushrooms

Thanks again for hosting this Myth and happy happy birthday <3
Whooo!!! This was so fun :D
Could I have;
1. 1000 gems
2. That Aether Perma
3. Motley Mushrooms

Thanks again for hosting this Myth and happy happy birthday <3
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
@MythDancer
YAYAYAYAYAY! Thank you Myth for hosting!!!
1. Motley Mushrooms - as much as I may need the money, the edgy apocalypse vibes are too strong to resist
2. Slightly Less Gems Galore
3. Eclectic Electric
4. Coliscenery
@MythDancer
YAYAYAYAYAY! Thank you Myth for hosting!!!
1. Motley Mushrooms - as much as I may need the money, the edgy apocalypse vibes are too strong to resist
2. Slightly Less Gems Galore
3. Eclectic Electric
4. Coliscenery
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
YESSSS
1. Electic Eclectric
2.Vaunted Valentine
3. pretty skins
4. joyful genes
5. pendent present
YESSSS
1. Electic Eclectric
2.Vaunted Valentine
3. pretty skins
4. joyful genes
5. pendent present
9hqcHsy.png
1vAtYxM.png
kSsCpBU.png
VDqpTLf.png
CfyODjg.png
OETsgJU.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
kCHWEjf.png
2VtxnMX.png
t7CcZoC.png
SBaWSbL.png
9PstSFT.png
faKBo3F.png
ElKYM7J.png
10Weczj.png
8GgdVkW.png
EE2umbT.png
iJZWqi6.png
Jvp3reH.pngYMPbu9R.png
@BurritoKimasan
WOW Ammanas is sooooooo cool looking! You are just rocking your new style! The jewelry is so exquisite, and I adore the tiny runes around the eyes. And the cute little wings, so dainty. And then you've got the dripping effect. But mostly the face and horns make me very happy.
I think I mentioned elsewhere how gorgeous the art for Ilaeria is- by far one of my favorite pieces you have done. The lines are so graceful with the dainty wings and long claws. The background contrasts quite nicely, but it is the stars that showcase the entire piece. WELL DONE!

@rainily03
You drew a beautiful gajinka for Waterlily! The body is so well proportioned, and I love her round horn, and her hair entwined in it and falling over her face. I can totally get a looks at her cool personality. I also think the clothing is very well done- the leaf collar, and the little flowers especially.
And then you used a TOTALLY different style for Lily!!!! Such versatility! And so cute!!!! I love the happy face and missing teeth. The pastel paint splattered on her is a nice effect, but ESPECIALLY stands out in the hair!

@Sinjin
Okay- so the image of Skitter in what looks to be some ornate temple is MAGNIFICENT!!!! I have no idea what made you think of it but it is SO COOL!!!! The colors go so well together, and the intricate carvings seems to mimic the many legs and genes of Skitter, not to mention the head feathers! Thank you for making it!

@hypomargoteros
Great job on the gajinka for Mossmallow! The face is very well rendered- the eyes, the mouth, the ears and the nose all go so well together. Love the texture of the hair and the hoodie. But the frog emblem- that just makes it!
@BurritoKimasan
WOW Ammanas is sooooooo cool looking! You are just rocking your new style! The jewelry is so exquisite, and I adore the tiny runes around the eyes. And the cute little wings, so dainty. And then you've got the dripping effect. But mostly the face and horns make me very happy.
I think I mentioned elsewhere how gorgeous the art for Ilaeria is- by far one of my favorite pieces you have done. The lines are so graceful with the dainty wings and long claws. The background contrasts quite nicely, but it is the stars that showcase the entire piece. WELL DONE!

@rainily03
You drew a beautiful gajinka for Waterlily! The body is so well proportioned, and I love her round horn, and her hair entwined in it and falling over her face. I can totally get a looks at her cool personality. I also think the clothing is very well done- the leaf collar, and the little flowers especially.
And then you used a TOTALLY different style for Lily!!!! Such versatility! And so cute!!!! I love the happy face and missing teeth. The pastel paint splattered on her is a nice effect, but ESPECIALLY stands out in the hair!

@Sinjin
Okay- so the image of Skitter in what looks to be some ornate temple is MAGNIFICENT!!!! I have no idea what made you think of it but it is SO COOL!!!! The colors go so well together, and the intricate carvings seems to mimic the many legs and genes of Skitter, not to mention the head feathers! Thank you for making it!

@hypomargoteros
Great job on the gajinka for Mossmallow! The face is very well rendered- the eyes, the mouth, the ears and the nose all go so well together. Love the texture of the hair and the hoodie. But the frog emblem- that just makes it!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
WHAT
I made 2nd place?
woah!
It was so fun to participate in this raffle the 4th time! How time flies!
For my price choices:
(I said it in the first post of the raffle)
I want
1.The Promised Fry !
I want pidgeon to give me one without me needing to fight for it XD
2. uhh..I don't think I need to add one? :3
WHAT
I made 2nd place?
woah!
It was so fun to participate in this raffle the 4th time! How time flies!
For my price choices:
(I said it in the first post of the raffle)
I want
1.The Promised Fry !
I want pidgeon to give me one without me needing to fight for it XD
2. uhh..I don't think I need to add one? :3
@MythDancer @DragonsMom
Aaahhh thank you so much for the compliments. I really wasn't sure I should upload it at all but I'm glad people like it.
@MythDancer @DragonsMom
Aaahhh thank you so much for the compliments. I really wasn't sure I should upload it at all but I'm glad people like it.
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
Next round of winners drawn!

1. @DragonsMom
2. @Rainily03
3. @SpiritFlower
4. @Astromanian
5. @K4Gryffindor
Next round of winners drawn!

1. @DragonsMom
2. @Rainily03
3. @SpiritFlower
4. @Astromanian
5. @K4Gryffindor
SVwovDT.png

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12