Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Adding fest items on f imp top wings
1 2
sad
saddest
sdfsdf

sadder
f

I've noticed with festival items in general there is a chance if it involves the female imperial wings there is a decent chance it will be placed 'under' which removes a lot of amazing detail. (There was some non-festival items that could be placed here too but I'd have to go hunt for them)

This wind festival is probably one of the most glaring examples of the wing issue having 90% of the bow be hidden. Could we start having it always on the top wing? A good example is the plague proto wings. You can see here on both imps how the detail is kept despite inside vs outside wing ordeal being seen.

dfgdfg
male imp

While it does make for interesting combos like the arcane feathery wings having a majority of the eyes hidden it does remove a lot of awesome detail.

sad
saddest
sdfsdf

sadder
f

I've noticed with festival items in general there is a chance if it involves the female imperial wings there is a decent chance it will be placed 'under' which removes a lot of amazing detail. (There was some non-festival items that could be placed here too but I'd have to go hunt for them)

This wind festival is probably one of the most glaring examples of the wing issue having 90% of the bow be hidden. Could we start having it always on the top wing? A good example is the plague proto wings. You can see here on both imps how the detail is kept despite inside vs outside wing ordeal being seen.

dfgdfg
male imp

While it does make for interesting combos like the arcane feathery wings having a majority of the eyes hidden it does remove a lot of awesome detail.

siggy.png
Yeah, I would like to see this for future apparel for sure. I guess it’s kinda consistent this way, but I do think it would benefit more if it can be on the wing or the back. I would say don’t change current apparel (especially older ones), but do this for new apparel in the future.
Yeah, I would like to see this for future apparel for sure. I guess it’s kinda consistent this way, but I do think it would benefit more if it can be on the wing or the back. I would say don’t change current apparel (especially older ones), but do this for new apparel in the future.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[quote name="DarkVixen" date="2024-03-24 15:23:01" ] Yeah, I would like to see this for future apparel for sure. I guess it’s kinda consistent this way, but I do think it would benefit more if it can be on the wing or the back. I would say don’t change current apparel (especially older ones), but do this for new apparel in the future. [/quote] Yeah older apparel is going to take an L but for any future ones... I wouldn't be against if they fixed the recent wind one. There is simply no bow.
DarkVixen wrote on 2024-03-24 15:23:01:
Yeah older apparel is going to take an L but for any future ones... I wouldn't be against if they fixed the recent wind one. There is simply no bow.
siggy.png
Support. This is a part of a broader trend of putting (some) wing apparel under the wing of female-pose imps, which makes sense from a logic standpoint but isn't as visually appealing in my opinion. It's also inconsistent as well; some apparel are placed on top of the wing (eg harvest vines, scythes, bandoliers) while others are not, seemingly arbitrarily. I would rather see more of a particular piece of apparel on the wing, even if it's in a weird position.
Support. This is a part of a broader trend of putting (some) wing apparel under the wing of female-pose imps, which makes sense from a logic standpoint but isn't as visually appealing in my opinion. It's also inconsistent as well; some apparel are placed on top of the wing (eg harvest vines, scythes, bandoliers) while others are not, seemingly arbitrarily. I would rather see more of a particular piece of apparel on the wing, even if it's in a weird position.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
[quote name="Ningguang" date="2024-03-24 18:27:18" ] [quote name="DarkVixen" date="2024-03-24 15:23:01" ] Yeah, I would like to see this for future apparel for sure. I guess it’s kinda consistent this way, but I do think it would benefit more if it can be on the wing or the back. I would say don’t change current apparel (especially older ones), but do this for new apparel in the future. [/quote] Yeah older apparel is going to take an L but for any future ones... I wouldn't be against if they fixed the recent wind one. There is simply no bow. [/quote] They did apply 45 days for gene errors that may seem stylistic, so I would be okay with the same for apparel. If that could be the case, the current wind bow could definitely change.
Ningguang wrote on 2024-03-24 18:27:18:
Yeah older apparel is going to take an L but for any future ones... I wouldn't be against if they fixed the recent wind one. There is simply no bow.
They did apply 45 days for gene errors that may seem stylistic, so I would be okay with the same for apparel. If that could be the case, the current wind bow could definitely change.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Yes, support, please. Female imps have these gorgeous huge expanses of wing that could be used to show off items that are being tucked away and hidden, and it doesn't make sense. They're the only dragons that get shorted like this.

I was incredibly excited to be able to use this month's bow on one of my imps, but my god what a crushing disappointment to discover that it was just a half-visible pair of gloves and a couple of green straps leading to nothing. I'm not even sure what the point is of releasing an item like that.
Yes, support, please. Female imps have these gorgeous huge expanses of wing that could be used to show off items that are being tucked away and hidden, and it doesn't make sense. They're the only dragons that get shorted like this.

I was incredibly excited to be able to use this month's bow on one of my imps, but my god what a crushing disappointment to discover that it was just a half-visible pair of gloves and a couple of green straps leading to nothing. I'm not even sure what the point is of releasing an item like that.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
[quote name="tapestrybeast" date="2024-03-25 07:53:46" ] Yes, support, please. Female imps have these gorgeous huge expanses of wing that could be used to show off items that are being tucked away and hidden, and it doesn't make sense. They're the only dragons that get shorted like this. I was incredibly excited to be able to use this month's bow on one of my imps, but my god what a crushing disappointment to discover that it was just a half-visible pair of gloves and a couple of green straps leading to nothing. I'm not even sure what the point is of releasing an item like that. [/quote] Yeah. It's really disheartening to see the entire festival item's main theme get hidden like that.
tapestrybeast wrote on 2024-03-25 07:53:46:

Yeah. It's really disheartening to see the entire festival item's main theme get hidden like that.
siggy.png
[quote name="DarkVixen" date="2024-03-24 18:39:53" ] [quote name="Ningguang" date="2024-03-24 18:27:18" ] [quote name="DarkVixen" date="2024-03-24 15:23:01" ] Yeah, I would like to see this for future apparel for sure. I guess it’s kinda consistent this way, but I do think it would benefit more if it can be on the wing or the back. I would say don’t change current apparel (especially older ones), but do this for new apparel in the future. [/quote] Yeah older apparel is going to take an L but for any future ones... I wouldn't be against if they fixed the recent wind one. There is simply no bow. [/quote] They did apply 45 days for gene errors that may seem stylistic, so I would be okay with the same for apparel. If that could be the case, the current wind bow could definitely change. [/quote] I wish some of art errors could be looked into too :/ anyway, yeah. I love dressing F imps and uniqueness of their pose (you know, whole back being seen and so), but the way apparel sits on their wings... just no. nothing is being seen. if anything, move apparel to back, let her carry it like backpack. I do like bow we got but? yeah where is said bow
DarkVixen wrote on 2024-03-24 18:39:53:
Ningguang wrote on 2024-03-24 18:27:18:
They did apply 45 days for gene errors that may seem stylistic, so I would be okay with the same for apparel. If that could be the case, the current wind bow could definitely change.

I wish some of art errors could be looked into too :/

anyway, yeah. I love dressing F imps and uniqueness of their pose (you know, whole back being seen and so), but the way apparel sits on their wings... just no. nothing is being seen. if anything, move apparel to back, let her carry it like backpack. I do like bow we got but? yeah where is said bow
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Support for all future releases. And to correct this current fest item tbh, you cant even see the bow
Support for all future releases. And to correct this current fest item tbh, you cant even see the bow
sBdLZtA.png
Please. I think this is really an example of when rule of cool needs to come into play - I would far rather have interesting visuals than 'consistent' visuals that hide essentially the entire item I'm putting on the dragon. If the wings are going to just be an obstacle to dressing F Imps instead of being this platform you can better show off wing items on, why pose their stupid wings like that anyways?
Please. I think this is really an example of when rule of cool needs to come into play - I would far rather have interesting visuals than 'consistent' visuals that hide essentially the entire item I'm putting on the dragon. If the wings are going to just be an obstacle to dressing F Imps instead of being this platform you can better show off wing items on, why pose their stupid wings like that anyways?
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2