Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@ArmorWondrous
Hi, can I please be put on standby? Life suddenly got very busy and as much as I'd like to, I won't be able to respond to pings quite as often as before.
@ArmorWondrous
Hi, can I please be put on standby? Life suddenly got very busy and as much as I'd like to, I won't be able to respond to pings quite as often as before.
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
@Pituka
Done!
@Pituka
Done!

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous I can host for Ice if you still need someone!
@ArmorWondrous I can host for Ice if you still need someone!
@ArmorWondrous Did we ever do the activity check this month? I can't remember.
@ArmorWondrous Did we ever do the activity check this month? I can't remember.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
@ArmorWondrous Hi, I'm interested in becoming a water nester!
@ArmorWondrous Hi, I'm interested in becoming a water nester!
66MHIIb.png
By Bluedragon
@Harmicist @stormdrink
Thanks for your interest! I'm running the check-in right now to see where out current nester numbers are at but tentatively yes - we'd love have you on board! I will ping you again after the dust settled.
@Harmicist @stormdrink
Thanks for your interest! I'm running the check-in right now to see where out current nester numbers are at but tentatively yes - we'd love have you on board! I will ping you again after the dust settled.

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
[quote name="ArmorWondrous" date="2024-03-24 16:10:58" ] @Harmicist @stormdrink Thanks for your interest! I'm running the check-in right now to see where out current nester numbers are at but tentatively yes - we'd love have you on board! I will ping you again after the dust settled. [/quote] Sounds good, thanks!
ArmorWondrous wrote on 2024-03-24 16:10:58:
@Harmicist @stormdrink
Sounds good, thanks!
66MHIIb.png
By Bluedragon
@ThisIsMilkshake @chemicon @mothrave @Macuil @Derogatory @ShadowSnatcher @aredshroom @KallyPaige @fatedbetrayer @lumibear @mackelleo @Raybbit @ToxicE @Ianthe69 @Twizz @rawrpopsicles @CaptainDrakken @LucisAbsentia @Saccharine @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @Kamikire @LadyBeelze @Andromedus @dakotaawolven @Godrorress @HypoTheBognapper @Mode @Calidragon @tialanderrol @nezzous56 @Leopardmask @Meymo @Caralis @ThisWayIsNotSafe @sutaraito @HalfMoons @Solestial @Istoki @RobotOcelot @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Shamura @Sargelily @1cmOfHappiness @GhostBeach @Phoebici @Marcinerdy @OncePureVessel @Brambleshine @stayingdead @Ghyra @goblincrunch @Theorys @Akuesis @MaybeNewt @Alithium8 @Thrawn @EtnaFire @Felawnie @Alecyne @Geekachu @KingHorrorboros @T3CHN01R @Verdell @TigerLily009 @Theybuggers @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @QueenJ11 @Seismogenic @GodEmperor @Icepath @SucenaZQ @Pituka @Momba @Torchiiko @Wisdum @CosmicRavenous16

Hi all! It's (finally) time for our check-in. Once again, apologies for the delay and thank you for being patient with me. As they say, when it rains it pours.

As always, please fill out the form linked below. If I don't see your response by end-of-day Wednesday I'll be following up with a ping!

Because it's close to April, I am moving the next check-in to the first weekend of May and returning to the same timing as before. If anything comes up, message or ping me and I can make adjustments!
@ThisIsMilkshake @chemicon @mothrave @Macuil @Derogatory @ShadowSnatcher @aredshroom @KallyPaige @fatedbetrayer @lumibear @mackelleo @Raybbit @ToxicE @Ianthe69 @Twizz @rawrpopsicles @CaptainDrakken @LucisAbsentia @Saccharine @ClockworkAnomaly @DragorraH @Kamikire @LadyBeelze @Andromedus @dakotaawolven @Godrorress @HypoTheBognapper @Mode @Calidragon @tialanderrol @nezzous56 @Leopardmask @Meymo @Caralis @ThisWayIsNotSafe @sutaraito @HalfMoons @Solestial @Istoki @RobotOcelot @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Shamura @Sargelily @1cmOfHappiness @GhostBeach @Phoebici @Marcinerdy @OncePureVessel @Brambleshine @stayingdead @Ghyra @goblincrunch @Theorys @Akuesis @MaybeNewt @Alithium8 @Thrawn @EtnaFire @Felawnie @Alecyne @Geekachu @KingHorrorboros @T3CHN01R @Verdell @TigerLily009 @Theybuggers @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @QueenJ11 @Seismogenic @GodEmperor @Icepath @SucenaZQ @Pituka @Momba @Torchiiko @Wisdum @CosmicRavenous16

Hi all! It's (finally) time for our check-in. Once again, apologies for the delay and thank you for being patient with me. As they say, when it rains it pours.

As always, please fill out the form linked below. If I don't see your response by end-of-day Wednesday I'll be following up with a ping!

Because it's close to April, I am moving the next check-in to the first weekend of May and returning to the same timing as before. If anything comes up, message or ping me and I can make adjustments!

2/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous

Sounds good!
@ArmorWondrous

Sounds good!
@ArmorWondrous Hi, could I be removed from the Check In list? I'm no longer a nester with Triskele.
@ArmorWondrous Hi, could I be removed from the Check In list? I'm no longer a nester with Triskele.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29