Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Over] Aberration Spawnday PB
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Same as above. 205 dragons, 1129 levels. It was pretty fun and I got a lot of money, but I'm wondering if I am able to steal the badges or not.
Same as above. 205 dragons, 1129 levels. It was pretty fun and I got a lot of money, but I'm wondering if I am able to steal the badges or not.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@Wolfspeaker, @Adrasci If it's about the prom toad set, it was 50 levels per badge, so each would be 50 levels. If you were mercing for us, mercs also count towards them! Sorry for the delay, got sick two days post battle and was stuck on mobile for a week doing minimum work in about an hour a day. [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] Wrapping this up, tho!
@Wolfspeaker, @Adrasci
If it's about the prom toad set, it was 50 levels per badge, so each would be 50 levels. If you were mercing for us, mercs also count towards them!

Sorry for the delay, got sick two days post battle and was stuck on mobile for a week doing minimum work in about an hour a day.

Wrapping this up, tho!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
All's good, thanks for the clarification!
All's good, thanks for the clarification!
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
@Peyp No problem, thanks for the clarification. Is that for Saturday only though?
@Peyp No problem, thanks for the clarification. Is that for Saturday only though?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Wolfspeaker Hi! Frogs only counted for dragons sent on Saturday, and weren't retroactive.
@Wolfspeaker Hi! Frogs only counted for dragons sent on Saturday, and weren't retroactive.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DxIcS7s.png[/img] [size=4]Hello, everyone! Apologies for the delay, we've recorded the freebies and are ready to ship out the goods! Thank you for participating! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ldEZixsL41xFphCc90Jc1ZJrS9viaDSMamDDCkfx8WU/edit#gid=2057170452]You should be able to see[/url] the amount of tickets everyone had, as well as the drawing tab on the spreadsheet, let me know if premissions got wonky. [center][size=4]Moving on, the list of winners is as follows![/center] [size=4]1. Honeyedbee 2. Youni 3. Hyacindy 4. Evandar 5. Necoryn 6. Strawberryalex 7. Wanderingturtle 8. Polkydots 9. Gryphonlady 10. Orionleblanc 11. Alkylic 12. Xxwolfpackxx 13. Kittehmei 14. Snakeq 15. Iralla Prizes are in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3319343/1#post_56292537]this post[/url], please list as many as is your number, in order of preference! Again, thank you everyone for sticking with us, either with answering promps or with the dragons! "Participants: [size=1] @Adrasci, @Akashiyuki, @Alkylic, @Astromanian, @Axe, @Badpearl, @Bexster94, @Caerulius, @Doozie, @Dracosauria, @Evandar, @Everyone, @Gryphonlady, @Honeyedbee, @Hyacindy, @Iralla, @Khorya, @Kittehmei, @Late711, @Lemonblue, @Lunarkitsune777, @Lunawolf23, @Missgem, @Mochiko79, @Msashri, @Mysticmeat, @Necoryn, @Orionleblanc, @Polkydots, @Romeow, @Roseteaghost, @Ruijun, @Sil, @Snailmuffin, @Snakeq, @Somajean, @Sp580S, @Squishifishi, @Strawberryalex, @Tanglefire, @Vetiverious, @Wanderingturtle, @Wolfspeaker, @Xxwolfpackxx, @Youni[/size]"
DxIcS7s.png

Hello, everyone! Apologies for the delay, we've recorded the freebies and are ready to ship out the goods! Thank you for participating!

You should be able to see the amount of tickets everyone had, as well as the drawing tab on the spreadsheet, let me know if premissions got wonky.

Moving on, the list of winners is as follows!
1. Honeyedbee
2. Youni
3. Hyacindy
4. Evandar
5. Necoryn
6. Strawberryalex
7. Wanderingturtle
8. Polkydots
9. Gryphonlady
10. Orionleblanc
11. Alkylic
12. Xxwolfpackxx
13. Kittehmei
14. Snakeq
15. Iralla

Prizes are in this post, please list as many as is your number, in order of preference!

Again, thank you everyone for sticking with us, either with answering promps or with the dragons!

"Participants:
@Adrasci, @Akashiyuki, @Alkylic, @Astromanian, @Axe, @Badpearl, @Bexster94, @Caerulius, @Doozie, @Dracosauria, @Evandar, @Everyone, @Gryphonlady, @Honeyedbee, @Hyacindy, @Iralla, @Khorya, @Kittehmei, @Late711, @Lemonblue, @Lunarkitsune777, @Lunawolf23, @Missgem, @Mochiko79, @Msashri, @Mysticmeat, @Necoryn, @Orionleblanc, @Polkydots, @Romeow, @Roseteaghost, @Ruijun, @Sil, @Snailmuffin, @Snakeq, @Somajean, @Sp580S, @Squishifishi, @Strawberryalex, @Tanglefire, @Vetiverious, @Wanderingturtle, @Wolfspeaker, @Xxwolfpackxx, @Youni
"
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
So many people from shadow! So many [i]orgs[/i] from Shadow! Well congratulations everyone! Glaad for you all! [emoji=veilspun star size=3]
So many people from shadow! So many orgs from Shadow!
Well congratulations everyone! Glaad for you all!
1. This one too!
2. Not very fluffy
3. Is that rock candy?
4. a stork left this?
5. we grew this ourselves
6. is that symbiosis
7. two hearts beating as one
8. 88V
9. Experiment just like mom!
10. All that glitters contains gold
11. make room for friends

thank you so much :D
1. This one too!
2. Not very fluffy
3. Is that rock candy?
4. a stork left this?
5. we grew this ourselves
6. is that symbiosis
7. two hearts beating as one
8. 88V
9. Experiment just like mom!
10. All that glitters contains gold
11. make room for friends

thank you so much :D
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
Whoah raffle!! I totally forgot there even was one lol. thank you!

1) This One Too!
2) Not Very Fluffy
3) Experiment Just Like Mom
4) Cloaked In Stone
5) We Grew This Ourselves
Whoah raffle!! I totally forgot there even was one lol. thank you!

1) This One Too!
2) Not Very Fluffy
3) Experiment Just Like Mom
4) Cloaked In Stone
5) We Grew This Ourselves
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
Plague ily

1. we grew this ourselves
2. a stork left this?
3. is that rock candy?
4. experiment just like mom!
Plague ily