Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | obligatory monthly joxbox thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i got [item=Nature's Charm] and [skin=45784] not anything particularly crazy but it’s acceptable! ^^
i got

Nature's Charm and

not anything particularly crazy but it’s acceptable! ^^
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
I got a meat wreath!!!
I got a meat wreath!!!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
a [item=stonekeeper emblem] LOL. i've gotten this exact prize before arghhh. shakes fist at sky. gimme the arcane one at least :v
a Stonekeeper Emblem LOL. i've gotten this exact prize before arghhh. shakes fist at sky. gimme the arcane one at least :v

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
I got [item=skin: emberling] and [item=snowfall robe] would've been nice to get a familiar (I've been on a bit of a familiar collecting spree lately) but at least I didn't have either thing already.
I got
Skin: Emberling and Snowfall Robe

would've been nice to get a familiar (I've been on a bit of a familiar collecting spree lately) but at least I didn't have either thing already.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist Cauldron
I got my fourth halo in a row.... This time the water one, I am so happy, I was not around for them, but I really hope for a light one nest time hahaahh Now this is my collection: [item= voltaic halo]x2 [item= spellwrought halo][item= crystalcourt halo][item= fathomsearch halo]
I got my fourth halo in a row.... This time the water one, I am so happy, I was not around for them, but I really hope for a light one nest time hahaahh

Now this is my collection:

Voltaic Halo x2 Spellwrought Halo Crystalcourt Halo Fathomsearch Halo
[item=brightshine raiments][item=skin: fasciatus] glad i got a skin, especially one i didn't already have, but i want more apparel that i don't already have, or more of the bears. i'm going mad just having the water impostor
Brightshine Raiments Skin: Fasciatus
glad i got a skin, especially one i didn't already have, but i want more apparel that i don't already have, or more of the bears. i'm going mad just having the water impostor
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I obtained two new items - one of which is a familiar I missed during my hiatus, and the other is a Coatl skin. I...don't have a Coatl to put this on. [item=Crackling Leo][item=skin: Fear Me Not]
I obtained two new items - one of which is a familiar I missed during my hiatus, and the other is a Coatl skin. I...don't have a Coatl to put this on.

Crackling Leo Skin: Fear Me Not
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
[item=aerborne halo] LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aerborne Halo LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/44804.png[/img]
44804.png
[center][item=Standard of the Icewarden][skin=46250] Not the worst. I collect the Standards and I didn't have that one. The skin is a bit sad considering I already had two copies, but better than nothing.[/center]
Standard of the Icewarden

Not the worst. I collect the Standards and I didn't have that one. The skin is a bit sad considering I already had two copies, but better than nothing.
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9