Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New snek just dropped (with style)
1 2 3
I assume it's based on a flying snake (of course), probably a red spotted from of Chrysopelea paradisi or C. ornata? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/55568.png[/img] Definitely a difficult pattern to draw, starts to hurt your head when you stare at it too long haha [img]https://a-z-animals.com/media/2022/05/Chrysopelea-paradisi-1024x614.jpg[/img] And yes, these snakes do "fly"! They jump from trees and glide in the air by flattening and twisting their bodies in an undulating motion. Nature is amazing.
I assume it's based on a flying snake (of course), probably a red spotted from of Chrysopelea paradisi or C. ornata?
55568.png

Definitely a difficult pattern to draw, starts to hurt your head when you stare at it too long haha
Chrysopelea-paradisi-1024x614.jpg

And yes, these snakes do "fly"! They jump from trees and glide in the air by flattening and twisting their bodies in an undulating motion.

Nature is amazing.
s8iVVJA.png
Fantastic!!!! I was hoping they'd do a flying snake since it fits so well
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Oooh, I've been wondering what it was! This is the first snake I didn't recognize (or think I recognize, anyway.)

I love the snake familiars. They're adorable!
Oooh, I've been wondering what it was! This is the first snake I didn't recognize (or think I recognize, anyway.)

I love the snake familiars. They're adorable!
cDDSaqc.png
Oh that’s so cool! Never knew flying snakes could look like that
Oh that’s so cool! Never knew flying snakes could look like that
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
yep it's a paradise tree snake, they actually say what breed each snake is in the alt text!
yep it's a paradise tree snake, they actually say what breed each snake is in the alt text!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="arawoods" date="2024-03-24 10:27:15" ] yep it's a paradise tree snake, they actually say what breed each snake is in the alt text! [/quote] Yeah I likewise just noticed but they've done this for every snake, so we have confirmation of what every breed is! Very fitting fella, how could you not do the literal flying snake?
arawoods wrote on 2024-03-24 10:27:15:

Yeah I likewise just noticed but they've done this for every snake, so we have confirmation of what every breed is! Very fitting fella, how could you not do the literal flying snake?
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Extremely Fitting! I was so excited when I realized it really was a flying snake, because I was hoping it was gonna be one!
Extremely Fitting! I was so excited when I realized it really was a flying snake, because I was hoping it was gonna be one!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png
94411743.png
[quote name="Eucyon" date="2024-03-24 08:13:55" ] Fantastic!!!! I was hoping they'd do a flying snake since it fits so well [/quote] Me too!!!!!
Eucyon wrote on 2024-03-24 08:13:55:
Me too!!!!!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png
94411743.png
[quote name="arawoods" date="2024-03-24 10:27:15" ] yep it's a paradise tree snake, they actually say what breed each snake is in the alt text! [/quote] Dumb question, what is meant by "alt text"? The tooltip text doesn't mention the snake's species.
arawoods wrote on 2024-03-24 10:27:15:
Dumb question, what is meant by "alt text"? The tooltip text doesn't mention the snake's species.
Quote:

What?? I never noticed that lolol, too busy trying to figure them out on my own xD It looks like I got all of them right though, I knew these gigabytes of snake info I have in my brain would be useful some day o7
Quote:

What?? I never noticed that lolol, too busy trying to figure them out on my own xD It looks like I got all of them right though, I knew these gigabytes of snake info I have in my brain would be useful some day o7
s8iVVJA.png
1 2 3