Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [XJSX] Gijinka/OCs Art shop : close
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@XJSX
I'd love to snag a slot if it's not too much to ask! I'm curious to see what kind of art you're planning on creating this time. I'm thinking of a couple art, but I need some time to gather the reference arts and ask my friend (as the other character is theirs). Is that okay?
@XJSX
I'd love to snag a slot if it's not too much to ask! I'm curious to see what kind of art you're planning on creating this time. I'm thinking of a couple art, but I need some time to gather the reference arts and ask my friend (as the other character is theirs). Is that okay?
@rei711
It's not on a first-come, first-served basis. I will accept applications and select the character that best fits the criteria. I plan to accept applications for about 2 weeks, so there's no rush. Please apply when you're ready. Thank you! :)
@rei711
It's not on a first-come, first-served basis. I will accept applications and select the character that best fits the criteria. I plan to accept applications for about 2 weeks, so there's no rush. Please apply when you're ready. Thank you! :)
@XJSX
Understood! I will take some time to think it over and then get back to you :>
@XJSX
Understood! I will take some time to think it over and then get back to you :>
@XJSX

I would absolutely be willing to help. Here’s what I have for you! If these references do not work out I can get another character.

Not entirely sure what you mean by keyword, but I have decided to go with general aesthetic. If you need something else just let me know.

Reference Folder
Colors: White (1), Gold (2), Black (3)
Expression: Neutral or stern.
Keywords: Clockwork, symmetry, holy.
@XJSX

I would absolutely be willing to help. Here’s what I have for you! If these references do not work out I can get another character.

Not entirely sure what you mean by keyword, but I have decided to go with general aesthetic. If you need something else just let me know.

Reference Folder
Colors: White (1), Gold (2), Black (3)
Expression: Neutral or stern.
Keywords: Clockwork, symmetry, holy.
XOxv5KE.png
hope this isn't an odd thing to ask, if your new commission style is allowed to be ordered with gems as well could i be notified when you have the examples? though seeing its an exclusive offer to rlc i assume not but it doesn't hurt to ask. if your frc prices only apply to dragon gijinkas though i apologize for misunderstanding, i only have my one humanoid oc.
hope this isn't an odd thing to ask, if your new commission style is allowed to be ordered with gems as well could i be notified when you have the examples? though seeing its an exclusive offer to rlc i assume not but it doesn't hurt to ask. if your frc prices only apply to dragon gijinkas though i apologize for misunderstanding, i only have my one humanoid oc.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
-snip- oops I think I'm not eligble, nvm.
-snip- oops I think I'm not eligble, nvm.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Bladeworks Accents
Dragon Sales
kI1SYJ7.png
@bulrush

I'm not sure yet either. It seems like everything will be decided after the work is completed.
@bulrush

I'm not sure yet either. It seems like everything will be decided after the work is completed.
@XJSX

After some thoughts I decided to try my clan leader:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17344

He has some images in his bio.

Expression: a small mysterious smile

Three keywords for the character: gentle, manipulative, divination

Three theme colors in order of importance, with the most important first: thistle (or greyish-blue), icy-blue, blue-purple (hair colour).
@XJSX

After some thoughts I decided to try my clan leader:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17344

He has some images in his bio.

Expression: a small mysterious smile

Three keywords for the character: gentle, manipulative, divination

Three theme colors in order of importance, with the most important first: thistle (or greyish-blue), icy-blue, blue-purple (hair colour).
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20