Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [XJSX] Gijinka/OCs Art shop : close
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@XJSX Taking a slot for frame type couple! I'll update with details soon! Thank you! edit: Frame Type--Order Form 1. Reference [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18908323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189084/18908323_350.png[/img] [/url] For Tristam please use the first doodle as a starting point. I especially like how kyrgyz did with his face with a watery dragon flowing out as part of his face. His whole feature would look a bit transparent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36273806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362739/36273806_350.png[/img] [/url] Reference for Rusavka is in the bio too. 2. Personality For both of them, their stories are in their bio. If you like to read them you should read Rusavka's first, then Tristam's. Tristam: Very responsible, and loyal to his friends and clan. After he revenged his lost clan, only one thing left in this world that really mattered to him, and that's Rusavka. Even though Rusavka had literally trapped him under her roots to keep him captive and alive, he had accepted that fate and now act as her guardian spirit. Rusavka: A tree dryad besides a lake. She isn't good nor evil but she's really stubborn. Once she puts her mind to something she will not stop until the goal is achieved. Being a dryad makes her understand less about dragon emotions and only cares about her own feelings. 3.Extra ( Hair style, Age,..etc ) Tristam: Since his actual body is now underwater and out of sight, he now only appears using the water from the lake to form an image. So while I still like to have him in colours, he would appear paler than the dragon image as well as being transparent. Please include the part where his face is turning into a dragon as shown by kyrgyz's design. Thanks. Ruvaska: Meanling's design has a dragon at the background, and it's how she looks like when she took the image of the dragon. You can just ignore that part if it's confusing. Because she's a tree spirit, and the tree has glowing leaves, her gijinka image would be glowing in parts too. There's no need to make her glow allover, but it'd be nice to make her leafy decorations and floating leaves glow. 4. type : MA-Couple I might have missed something... I always do.... let me know if anything is not clear or need clarification. ><
@XJSX
Taking a slot for frame type couple! I'll update with details soon! Thank you!

edit:

Frame Type--Order Form
1. Reference

18908323_350.png

For Tristam please use the first doodle as a starting point. I especially like how kyrgyz did with his face with a watery dragon flowing out as part of his face. His whole feature would look a bit transparent.

36273806_350.png

Reference for Rusavka is in the bio too.

2. Personality
For both of them, their stories are in their bio. If you like to read them you should read Rusavka's first, then Tristam's.

Tristam: Very responsible, and loyal to his friends and clan. After he revenged his lost clan, only one thing left in this world that really mattered to him, and that's Rusavka. Even though Rusavka had literally trapped him under her roots to keep him captive and alive, he had accepted that fate and now act as her guardian spirit.

Rusavka: A tree dryad besides a lake. She isn't good nor evil but she's really stubborn. Once she puts her mind to something she will not stop until the goal is achieved. Being a dryad makes her understand less about dragon emotions and only cares about her own feelings.

3.Extra ( Hair style, Age,..etc )
Tristam: Since his actual body is now underwater and out of sight, he now only appears using the water from the lake to form an image. So while I still like to have him in colours, he would appear paler than the dragon image as well as being transparent. Please include the part where his face is turning into a dragon as shown by kyrgyz's design. Thanks.

Ruvaska: Meanling's design has a dragon at the background, and it's how she looks like when she took the image of the dragon. You can just ignore that part if it's confusing. Because she's a tree spirit, and the tree has glowing leaves, her gijinka image would be glowing in parts too. There's no need to make her glow allover, but it'd be nice to make her leafy decorations and floating leaves glow.

4. type : MA-Couple

I might have missed something... I always do.... let me know if anything is not clear or need clarification. ><
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
I'll send you a message when the draft is finished. Thank you so much! <3
@hat17
I'll send you a message when the draft is finished. Thank you so much! <3
@xjsx

Pinglist for both* please!

Are slots still available?
@xjsx

Pinglist for both* please!

Are slots still available?
@dracoon I’ll add! USD slot is still open. Please fill out the order form if you want. :)
@dracoon I’ll add! USD slot is still open. Please fill out the order form if you want. :)
@dracoon I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't accept the slot because I have a schedule. I'll give you a ping next time. Thank you!
@dracoon I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't accept the slot because I have a schedule. I'll give you a ping next time. Thank you!
[quote name="XJSX" date="2019-08-08 18:50:12" ] @/dracoon I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't accept the slot because I have a schedule. I'll give you a ping next time. Thank you! [/quote] @xjsx No worries! I had to decide which character to use for this, anyway. Fantastic work! Hopefully I can grab a slot down the line :D
XJSX wrote on 2019-08-08 18:50:12:
@/dracoon I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't accept the slot because I have a schedule. I'll give you a ping next time. Thank you!
@xjsx

No worries! I had to decide which character to use for this, anyway. Fantastic work! Hopefully I can grab a slot down the line :D
Could I be added to the g/t Slots pinglist? :,0c
Could I be added to the g/t Slots pinglist? :,0c
aRFhMVW.png
g/t pinglist, plz :>
g/t pinglist, plz :>
@XJSX I currently do not have the money and dunno if I ever will XD But god your art is so beautiful so just for the dreams can I be added to your pinglist in the case I ever do so I dont forget your beauty XD
@XJSX I currently do not have the money and dunno if I ever will XD But god your art is so beautiful so just for the dreams can I be added to your pinglist in the case I ever do so I dont forget your beauty XD
adfa.png
@Kiwith @Riku114 @JewelGarden
I add you on pinglist. Thank you! :)
@Kiwith @Riku114 @JewelGarden
I add you on pinglist. Thank you! :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20