Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [XJSX] Gijinka/OCs Art shop : close
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Alpestris
I'm so busy now.
If you don't mind, I'll call you in about a week. :)
@Alpestris
I'm so busy now.
If you don't mind, I'll call you in about a week. :)
I don't mind, that sounds great to me~
I don't mind, that sounds great to me~
alpestrisblooms.gif
@XJSX Heya! Are you open for a USD slot? If yes, I'd love to get a cel bust of this gijinka here: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592566990414151680/697459203387818005/cipher.png[/img] Standing like the girl on the far right in this pic, because I wanted to ask you to draw her accent on the back of her jacket if that's possible? Her hand doesn't necessarily need to be up, I feel it might cover up her hair/hairpieces. If you have other ideas for poses that can show some of her back while showing the rest of her outfit that would be good! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592566990414151680/697459762157060156/maxresdefault.png[/img]
@XJSX
Heya! Are you open for a USD slot? If yes, I'd love to get a cel bust of this gijinka here:
cipher.png
Standing like the girl on the far right in this pic, because I wanted to ask you to draw her accent on the back of her jacket if that's possible? Her hand doesn't necessarily need to be up, I feel it might cover up her hair/hairpieces. If you have other ideas for poses that can show some of her back while showing the rest of her outfit that would be good!
maxresdefault.png
@rei711

I'm so sorry. T.T
My life is too busy right now.
I will contact you later if possible.
@rei711

I'm so sorry. T.T
My life is too busy right now.
I will contact you later if possible.
@XJSX
No problem. Any estimate as to how long you'll need(if possible?)
@XJSX
No problem. Any estimate as to how long you'll need(if possible?)
Could I possibly be pinged when your shop is open again? Because I’d love to commission you!! Your art is stunning ;///;
Could I possibly be pinged when your shop is open again? Because I’d love to commission you!! Your art is stunning ;///;
@xjsx pinglist please!
@xjsx pinglist please!
celine%20sig.gif
@XJSX
May I also please be added to the pinglist?
Your work is so stunning! ♥
@XJSX
May I also please be added to the pinglist?
Your work is so stunning! ♥
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
@XJSX pinglist please, for usd or g/t, or just general, your art is so good!!
@XJSX pinglist please, for usd or g/t, or just general, your art is so good!!
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif

Hello, it's been a while.
I'm planning to open commissions for a new type of art, so I need some samples. Would anyone be willing to help? It's free, but it will take more than a month.

If you're interested, please list the image of your character, the expression you want, three keywords for the character, and three theme colors in order of importance, with the most important first.
I am accepting commissions for either single characters or couples. If it's for a couple, please specify three keywords that collectively represent both characters and choose a color scheme. This is not first come, first served.

This ping list is for those who have applied for a USD commission. If anyone is missing, please let me know. Anyone who has ever applied for a USD slot commission is eligible to apply.

@Jeana @Azuri @hat17 @NirnrootNoises @XiaoFei @rei711 @Alpestris @Ririterasu @TAOGTMI @pooses @IromotNemem @Cytus @Maywang818 @Gratlanty @Meowfred @nonaline
@Velkhana @Darkrait @wishwosh @AngelOfFate @Scarecrows @Ambulocetus @Koalacorgis @Nasriyya @ideally @Rapirisu @Effervessa @haikwoshevo @Ebrietas

Hello, it's been a while.
I'm planning to open commissions for a new type of art, so I need some samples. Would anyone be willing to help? It's free, but it will take more than a month.

If you're interested, please list the image of your character, the expression you want, three keywords for the character, and three theme colors in order of importance, with the most important first.
I am accepting commissions for either single characters or couples. If it's for a couple, please specify three keywords that collectively represent both characters and choose a color scheme. This is not first come, first served.

This ping list is for those who have applied for a USD commission. If anyone is missing, please let me know. Anyone who has ever applied for a USD slot commission is eligible to apply.

@Jeana @Azuri @hat17 @NirnrootNoises @XiaoFei @rei711 @Alpestris @Ririterasu @TAOGTMI @pooses @IromotNemem @Cytus @Maywang818 @Gratlanty @Meowfred @nonaline
@Velkhana @Darkrait @wishwosh @AngelOfFate @Scarecrows @Ambulocetus @Koalacorgis @Nasriyya @ideally @Rapirisu @Effervessa @haikwoshevo @Ebrietas
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20