Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Biskit's Adopts
1 2 3 4
@lostplanetvoltia Thanks! That'll come to 350g. No extra for multi-gaze because I'm excited to draw it. It may take a bit longer than usual to get out though, hope that's ok!
@lostplanetvoltia Thanks! That'll come to 350g. No extra for multi-gaze because I'm excited to draw it. It may take a bit longer than usual to get out though, hope that's ok!
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
Oh my gosh your art style is so sharp and clean, I need to get one of these for Novato! [b]Username:[/b] quailwi [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66069733][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660698/66069733_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Currency:[/b] Treasure [b]Notes:[/b] I'll sponsor Jaguar, Marbled, and Capsule if that's okay (Please lmk if three new genes is a little too much for your workload cause I can come back another time c:) ADD ON: [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Apparel:[/b] N/A
Oh my gosh your art style is so sharp and clean, I need to get one of these for Novato!

Username: quailwi
Dragon:
66069733_350.png
Currency: Treasure
Notes: I'll sponsor Jaguar, Marbled, and Capsule if that's okay (Please lmk if three new genes is a little too much for your workload cause I can come back another time c:)

ADD ON:
Skin/Accent: N/A
Apparel: N/A
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
@quailwi no worries at all! That'll come to 700kt, feel free to send it over whenever <3
@quailwi no worries at all! That'll come to 700kt, feel free to send it over whenever <3
ZiOEY0u.png
@Raskies Delivery! Let me know if anything needs to be corrected [img]https://i.postimg.cc/tJzq1y1X/skydancor.png[/img]
@Raskies Delivery! Let me know if anything needs to be corrected
skydancor.png
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten Thank you! He looks so good!
@biskitten Thank you! He looks so good!
OAgM9ob.png
@Adopts - Gem/T Slots

HELLO!!! I really like the new fest apparel, so I'll take orders that include skins/accents or apparel for Fest Currency! (apparel is otherwise USD locked)

IF you have a completed adopt and want to add apparel, you can do this! Original cost of adopt will be discounted.
@Adopts - Gem/T Slots

HELLO!!! I really like the new fest apparel, so I'll take orders that include skins/accents or apparel for Fest Currency! (apparel is otherwise USD locked)

IF you have a completed adopt and want to add apparel, you can do this! Original cost of adopt will be discounted.
ZiOEY0u.png
@lostplanetvoltia Delivery! please let me know if anything needs to be changed, be sure to save the image in case the image host expires. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/4dZCgPSf/SSADADADAFAFAF.png[/img]
@lostplanetvoltia Delivery! please let me know if anything needs to be changed, be sure to save the image in case the image host expires.

SSADADADAFAFAF.png
ZiOEY0u.png
She looks great! Thank you so much ^^
She looks great! Thank you so much ^^
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
Username: AnalogClocks
Dragon:
Bust

Currency: fest currency
Notes: For the tricktrouper crown, can you only include the face marking, not the actual crown/necklace?

ADD ON:
Apparel: Archivist's spellscroll, tricktrouper crown*
Username: AnalogClocks
Dragon:
Bust

Currency: fest currency
Notes: For the tricktrouper crown, can you only include the face marking, not the actual crown/necklace?

ADD ON:
Apparel: Archivist's spellscroll, tricktrouper crown*
@AnalogClocks I would price this at 625 FC
Lowering the price to accommodate for a simpler tricktrouper crown!
@AnalogClocks I would price this at 625 FC
Lowering the price to accommodate for a simpler tricktrouper crown!
ZiOEY0u.png
1 2 3 4