Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Joining the 1000 familiars club
1 2
With the new spring familiar I finally have 1000 familiars! I've been casually collecting familiars for a few years now, and I have the eventual goal of getting every familiar other than the kickstarters and Boolean, so this is an exciting moment for me!
With the new spring familiar I finally have 1000 familiars! I've been casually collecting familiars for a few years now, and I have the eventual goal of getting every familiar other than the kickstarters and Boolean, so this is an exciting moment for me!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Congrats frien and welcome to the club!! It’s a wonderful place to be!
Congrats frien and welcome to the club!! It’s a wonderful place to be!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Congratulations! Your getting close to the ranges of pain (10kg+ fams)
Congratulations! Your getting close to the ranges of pain (10kg+ fams)
Maybe someday for me... so close to the 500 mark tho!

edit: no way... someone (not sure if want to be anonymous or not) sent me 16 I didn't have, and I bought one so I'm at 500 now! Thank you!!!
Maybe someday for me... so close to the 500 mark tho!

edit: no way... someone (not sure if want to be anonymous or not) sent me 16 I didn't have, and I bought one so I'm at 500 now! Thank you!!!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
congratulations! i made it to 1k this month too! i wish you luck on the sprites, i'm not personally going for near-total completion but it'll take a lot of work to get there
congratulations! i made it to 1k this month too! i wish you luck on the sprites, i'm not personally going for near-total completion but it'll take a lot of work to get there
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Congrats! It's an achievement! Such a good feeling!
Congrats! It's an achievement! Such a good feeling!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Congrats!! Thats a goal I set for myself this year too. I'm going for as complete as I can reasonably get. I dont expect to get any kickstarter or the expensive sprite familiars.
Congrats!! Thats a goal I set for myself this year too. I'm going for as complete as I can reasonably get. I dont expect to get any kickstarter or the expensive sprite familiars.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Congrats and welcome to the club! :D *same hat voice* same goal!
Congrats and welcome to the club! :D *same hat voice* same goal!
4Ahxw5q.png

KT
FRT +3
h7pejHd.gif
Wooo! Congratulations! [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2]
Wooo! Congratulations!
30oPYgq.png
Congratulations and welcome to the 1000 Familiars Club! [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
Congratulations and welcome to the 1000 Familiars Club!
1 2