Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Prevent Crim asking for certain items
- full title "prevent Crim from asking for [i]unobtainable[/i] items" Currently Crim can ask for certain items that are no longer obtainable, and can only be turned in if you happen to have an extra one from events or buy one from another player. I don't think it's very fair for Crim to ask for items that a player, once out, physically cannot get or ask for items that have a limited quantity. I've seen Crim ask for the Dustcarve Dig items, which are completely unobtainable now that the event is over. [item=Reinforced Rope] [item=Blasting Powder] [item=Lantern Oil] [item=Sturdy Wooden Beam] I've also seen her ask for the 1st Anniversary Cakes. I think she should probably use the same pool Pinkerton does to prevent her from asking for these items- or at least remove these items from the pool she picks from. edit: i am, apparently, not very intuitive this morning and this was already suggested [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3323595#post_3323595]here[/url]
- full title "prevent Crim from asking for unobtainable items"

Currently Crim can ask for certain items that are no longer obtainable, and can only be turned in if you happen to have an extra one from events or buy one from another player. I don't think it's very fair for Crim to ask for items that a player, once out, physically cannot get or ask for items that have a limited quantity.

I've seen Crim ask for the Dustcarve Dig items, which are completely unobtainable now that the event is over.
Reinforced Rope Blasting Powder Lantern Oil Sturdy Wooden Beam
I've also seen her ask for the 1st Anniversary Cakes.

I think she should probably use the same pool Pinkerton does to prevent her from asking for these items- or at least remove these items from the pool she picks from.

edit: i am, apparently, not very intuitive this morning and this was already suggested here
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Yeah, Crim's wishlist really needs a sping cleaning to remove unobtainable or overly valuable items from the pool.

If Pinkerton can't give it out, then Crim shouldn't ask for it.
Yeah, Crim's wishlist really needs a sping cleaning to remove unobtainable or overly valuable items from the pool.

If Pinkerton can't give it out, then Crim shouldn't ask for it.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Crim needs some tweaking, for sure, but I really wouldn't want her pool to be the same as Pinkerton - he can't give out anything over 2* rarity, but there's loads of common 3*+ stuff that Crim gives a great payout for.

EDIT: As an example, lots of mire fams are 3-6 star. They're so common they'd be fodder, except the hoardsell price is higher than fodder price! Crim doubles that to a nice 5kt+ payout.
Crim needs some tweaking, for sure, but I really wouldn't want her pool to be the same as Pinkerton - he can't give out anything over 2* rarity, but there's loads of common 3*+ stuff that Crim gives a great payout for.

EDIT: As an example, lots of mire fams are 3-6 star. They're so common they'd be fodder, except the hoardsell price is higher than fodder price! Crim doubles that to a nice 5kt+ payout.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
honestly i like that she asks for the DD items bc its the only way to get rid of them :')
honestly i like that she asks for the DD items bc its the only way to get rid of them :')
QGlDrIs.png Q5eZhV2.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2024-03-23 15:14:21" ] Crim needs some tweaking, for sure, but I really wouldn't want her pool to be the same as Pinkerton - he can't give out anything over 2* rarity, but there's loads of common 3*+ stuff that Crim gives a great payout for. EDIT: As an example, lots of mire fams are 3-6 star. They're so common they'd be fodder, except the hoardsell price is higher than fodder price! Crim doubles that to a nice 5kt+ payout. [/quote] Then perhaps Pinkerton could start giving out common 3-6 star items that Crim also asks for. but Crim should not be asking for retired or valuable* items unless Pinkerton can [i]also[/i] hand those out. Plenty of users have been "scammed" into essentially deleting valuable things for pennies for far too long. *Shiny Star items like Eliminate
Vendrus wrote on 2024-03-23 15:14:21:

Then perhaps Pinkerton could start giving out common 3-6 star items that Crim also asks for.

but Crim should not be asking for retired or valuable* items unless Pinkerton can also hand those out. Plenty of users have been "scammed" into essentially deleting valuable things for pennies for far too long.

*Shiny Star items like Eliminate
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.