Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Profile Formatting
Hello! So I've been meaning to deck out my profile, but cannot figure out the html. Is there anyone fluent in profile formatting that could help?
Hello! So I've been meaning to deck out my profile, but cannot figure out the html. Is there anyone fluent in profile formatting that could help?
R0XAGEf.png
@Larkcane first thing first: FR uses BBcode for user-input spaces, not HTML. similar, but not the same.

here and here are the two main guides for BBcode on FR. you'll have to describe what you're going for if you need help with something more specific.
@Larkcane first thing first: FR uses BBcode for user-input spaces, not HTML. similar, but not the same.

here and here are the two main guides for BBcode on FR. you'll have to describe what you're going for if you need help with something more specific.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Larkcane Whatchya tryna do? @/after is right, if you're looking to do something specific you'll need to describe it but I've gotten pretty comfy with coding so I'm down to answer any questions!
@Larkcane Whatchya tryna do? @/after is right, if you're looking to do something specific you'll need to describe it but I've gotten pretty comfy with coding so I'm down to answer any questions!
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

88e6fed1-7165-11eb-88a2-0d7c33220579.gif
KdK3h1K.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pnge7NCmti.pngXRLXA9U.pngm78opSZ.pngcsw4Rcm.pngzwU4yi0.png
J6Q5uDd.png
fb860cc0d20003ac6b9fcd45857eb6c3150729b4.png