Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs that fill you with unwavering fury
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-03-20 18:40:50" ] That one song about "I Know Victoria's Secret". I agree with the basic message it's expressing, but it's extremely repetitive and the singer's voice is so grating. Unfortunately, my mom loves the song and turns it up whenever it comes on the radio (thankfully, though, that hasn't been in a while). Also, that "oh no" song that's popular on TikTok. I feel like a frenzied chimpanzee whenever I hear it. [/quote] can i add onto this that song that goes "im mad at disney disney, they tricked me tricked me" OMG it makes me so mad for no reason. She has a nice voice but idk, it just angers me lol AND YES i hate the oh no song i think i blocked the sound or something because it was actually driving me mad. and agree on the victoria's secret one too, same reason as the disney song it just makes me angry for no good reason at all.
KingVulture wrote on 2024-03-20 18:40:50:
That one song about "I Know Victoria's Secret". I agree with the basic message it's expressing, but it's extremely repetitive and the singer's voice is so grating. Unfortunately, my mom loves the song and turns it up whenever it comes on the radio (thankfully, though, that hasn't been in a while).

Also, that "oh no" song that's popular on TikTok. I feel like a frenzied chimpanzee whenever I hear it.

can i add onto this

that song that goes "im mad at disney disney, they tricked me tricked me" OMG it makes me so mad for no reason. She has a nice voice but idk, it just angers me lol

AND YES i hate the oh no song i think i blocked the sound or something because it was actually driving me mad. and agree on the victoria's secret one too, same reason as the disney song it just makes me angry for no good reason at all.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-03-20 18:40:50" ] Also, that "oh no" song that's popular on TikTok. I feel like a frenzied chimpanzee whenever I hear it. [/quote] Oh GOSH, I absolutely HATE that one! Also, Baby Shark, Johnny Johnny, Yes Papa, and Old Town Road. My line of work is a preschool teacher though so I have to use two of those songs to my advantage, like a tool that I have to act like I enjoy but actually despise :)
KingVulture wrote on 2024-03-20 18:40:50:
Also, that "oh no" song that's popular on TikTok. I feel like a frenzied chimpanzee whenever I hear it.

Oh GOSH, I absolutely HATE that one!

Also, Baby Shark, Johnny Johnny, Yes Papa, and Old Town Road.

My line of work is a preschool teacher though so I have to use two of those songs to my advantage, like a tool that I have to act like I enjoy but actually despise :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2024-03-18 15:48:04" ] [quote name="@/Zenzic" date="2024-03-18 11:04:02" ] [quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2024-03-18 09:30:00" ] Cotton Eye Joe. Just reading the name fills me with incandescent rage because it is THE ear worm. [/quote] I came in here, about to say "Nothing. No songs do that for me." and then I read this reply. Instant regret as that song permeated my brain. [/quote] I'm sorry. [/quote] [font=american gothic][size=4]Darn it. It's in my head now, too.
SheridanCharon wrote on 2024-03-18 15:48:04:
@/Zenzic wrote on 2024-03-18 11:04:02:
SheridanCharon wrote on 2024-03-18 09:30:00:
Cotton Eye Joe. Just reading the name fills me with incandescent rage because it is THE ear worm.

I came in here, about to say "Nothing. No songs do that for me."

and then I read this reply. Instant regret as that song permeated my brain.

I'm sorry.
Darn it. It's in my head now, too.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I also really hate Happy Pharrell Williams. I was in a really bad place emotionally when that song came out and hearing it constantly on the radio made me feel worse.

I also hate that one song that's like "Once I was seven years old" because the whole thing is just emotional bait. Every time I hear it at work I wish I was deaf.

I keep on coming up with more things, but holy crap I also hate modern pop music that like splits every verse into 2 syllables. Like sing like a normal person PLEASE. You know the ones that are like "nana nana nana nana NAAAAAAH"? It itches my brain in the opposite way
I also really hate Happy Pharrell Williams. I was in a really bad place emotionally when that song came out and hearing it constantly on the radio made me feel worse.

I also hate that one song that's like "Once I was seven years old" because the whole thing is just emotional bait. Every time I hear it at work I wish I was deaf.

I keep on coming up with more things, but holy crap I also hate modern pop music that like splits every verse into 2 syllables. Like sing like a normal person PLEASE. You know the ones that are like "nana nana nana nana NAAAAAAH"? It itches my brain in the opposite way
She/Her 24
Big Dragon Nerd
I only ever get obsessed with media that's at least 10 years old for some reason.
Artist and Writer
That horrible "Oh no, oh no" song that went around like wildfire on Tiktok. I don't even use Tiktok, but because it was popular there, it seeped out and infected every other corner of the internet.

It sounds so awful it's like someone taking a cheese grater to my ear canals - I have NO idea why anyone enjoyed that. Hearing that voice fills me with a primal desire to smash my phone.
That horrible "Oh no, oh no" song that went around like wildfire on Tiktok. I don't even use Tiktok, but because it was popular there, it seeped out and infected every other corner of the internet.

It sounds so awful it's like someone taking a cheese grater to my ear canals - I have NO idea why anyone enjoyed that. Hearing that voice fills me with a primal desire to smash my phone.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I LOATHE that Duck Song about the duck going up to a guy at a lemonade stand and asking him for grapes. It fills my with complete, unending hatred.
I LOATHE that Duck Song about the duck going up to a guy at a lemonade stand and asking him for grapes. It fills my with complete, unending hatred.
YpfWBDr.jpg
dittoing that "oh no" song that was popular on tiktok but also constantly heard it coming from my mom's phone when she watches videos on facebook. I'm not quite sure if there's many other songs i hate worse because its just?? so annoying??? and its everywhere?????? help

that and literally every song by megan trainor . i cannot stand her voice i fear

also modern pop in general, the type of stuff you'd hear on a 'top 40 hits of today!' sort of channel — there may be mayhe half a handful of songs that are tolerable, but the rest are just??? also theyre super duper repetitive in more ways than one. i swear i'd hear one or two specific songs that particuarily annoyed me like.. 3-4 times a day and i was Not a fan of that
dittoing that "oh no" song that was popular on tiktok but also constantly heard it coming from my mom's phone when she watches videos on facebook. I'm not quite sure if there's many other songs i hate worse because its just?? so annoying??? and its everywhere?????? help

that and literally every song by megan trainor . i cannot stand her voice i fear

also modern pop in general, the type of stuff you'd hear on a 'top 40 hits of today!' sort of channel — there may be mayhe half a handful of songs that are tolerable, but the rest are just??? also theyre super duper repetitive in more ways than one. i swear i'd hear one or two specific songs that particuarily annoyed me like.. 3-4 times a day and i was Not a fan of that
T3TuubO.png
Thunder by Imagine Dragons can and will get you kicked out. Same with Believer. Ed Sheeran, especially Divide album. Taylor Swift. I'm so tired of mediocre pop singers who all sound the exact same blowing up... one hit wonder boy bands all sound like Maroon 5. No exceptions. Also, Maroon 5.

Any and all country music. I don't like a lot of pop/modern music, obviously there's still some good music being released, but all the good ideas were used already. I mean, it's the same thing with all media; every good idea was used 20-30 years ago, leaving most modern online culture to be poor.
Thunder by Imagine Dragons can and will get you kicked out. Same with Believer. Ed Sheeran, especially Divide album. Taylor Swift. I'm so tired of mediocre pop singers who all sound the exact same blowing up... one hit wonder boy bands all sound like Maroon 5. No exceptions. Also, Maroon 5.

Any and all country music. I don't like a lot of pop/modern music, obviously there's still some good music being released, but all the good ideas were used already. I mean, it's the same thing with all media; every good idea was used 20-30 years ago, leaving most modern online culture to be poor.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
That country beyonce song and makeba
That country beyonce song and makeba
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Anything by Korn. I cannot explain why but I hate their sound
Anything by Korn. I cannot explain why but I hate their sound
1 2 3 4 5 6