Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53
@MythicalViper I'd like to change my order to gems if that'd be okay!
@MythicalViper I'd like to change my order to gems if that'd be okay!
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
@MythicalViper Sorry to bother, just wanted to confirm that my order is for levels!
@MythicalViper Sorry to bother, just wanted to confirm that my order is for levels!
SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
@cosmiicchaos I'm queueing 8 out of 15, lvl 10 PA's for my Korain order~ I'll send the others whenever I wake up as long as the 8 are taken! Ty :D
@cosmiicchaos I'm queueing 8 out of 15, lvl 10 PA's for my Korain order~ I'll send the others whenever I wake up as long as the 8 are taken! Ty :D
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@Noddddd Queueing 43 level 8 dragons, 344 levels total for caerulius!
@Noddddd Queueing 43 level 8 dragons, 344 levels total for caerulius!
@Ookami99 noted! thank you for letting me know!

@Casanoble sounds good! make sure you get your levels in on time! thank you for confirming ^^
@Ookami99 noted! thank you for letting me know!

@Casanoble sounds good! make sure you get your levels in on time! thank you for confirming ^^
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper Hi! I would like to get my payment swapped to gems please :) thanks!
@MythicalViper Hi! I would like to get my payment swapped to gems please :) thanks!
eHj6FXH.png Hi! I'm Ber
l7Ge01H.png
5hF3FGk.png
Jd88XNq.png
@MythicalViper
hi, sorry to bother! am changing to gems.
@MythicalViper
hi, sorry to bother! am changing to gems.
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@caerulius SORRY TO BOTHER AGAIN BUT If I, perchance, get 300 more levels in today.... and if, perchance, nobody else snags that last slot by the end of the day.. Could I nab it too :eyes: I think I can get 300 more levels in by the deadline! If I don't then I can cancel but I'm confident!! >:3c If nobody else will fill those slots then I will

It's ok to say no though!! I don't mind since I ordered so many already dsjhfksdjhkf <3
@caerulius SORRY TO BOTHER AGAIN BUT If I, perchance, get 300 more levels in today.... and if, perchance, nobody else snags that last slot by the end of the day.. Could I nab it too :eyes: I think I can get 300 more levels in by the deadline! If I don't then I can cancel but I'm confident!! >:3c If nobody else will fill those slots then I will

It's ok to say no though!! I don't mind since I ordered so many already dsjhfksdjhkf <3
@MythicalViper I’d like to change my order to gems please! [emoji=new friend size=1] Happy MistJam [emoji=wind rune size=1]
@MythicalViper I’d like to change my order to gems please!
Happy MistJam
@RogueLoreWind
Thank you for ordering! You can send the levels to me or an attendant who is online.
I will dm you to discuss details :)
@RogueLoreWind
Thank you for ordering! You can send the levels to me or an attendant who is online.
I will dm you to discuss details :)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53