Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crimson Emperor for Death's-Head Stag
I've been coli grinding for days trying to get one deaths-head stag, but all I've managed to do is get extra copies of the crimson emperor. I would love to trade an extra copy for a death-head stag so I can unlock a hibden slot! The stag in question I require: [item=death's-head stag] The stag that you will in turn receive: [item=crimson emperor]
I've been coli grinding for days trying to get one deaths-head stag, but all I've managed to do is get extra copies of the crimson emperor.

I would love to trade an extra copy for a death-head stag so I can unlock a hibden slot!

The stag in question I require: Death's-Head Stag

The stag that you will in turn receive: Crimson Emperor
XGkYzjm.png mISblcI.gifmIntLwS.gifMITSWHH.gifpsywurm_zpsjvmnare9_by_delamire-d8sw2v8.gif wms80F7.png
@Phyllomancy

I think the crimson emperor is worth a bit more than the death's head stag, but if you don't care about the difference I'm happy to do the trade. Just send me a CR.
@Phyllomancy

I think the crimson emperor is worth a bit more than the death's head stag, but if you don't care about the difference I'm happy to do the trade. Just send me a CR.
@HaloJones

I don't care at all lmao, I am simply tired of grinding! Sending the CR now :)
@HaloJones

I don't care at all lmao, I am simply tired of grinding! Sending the CR now :)
XGkYzjm.png mISblcI.gifmIntLwS.gifMITSWHH.gifpsywurm_zpsjvmnare9_by_delamire-d8sw2v8.gif wms80F7.png