Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most cursed thread you've seen on FR?
1 2 3 4
the one where they mix two breeds together to make a hybrid, some of those are absolutely CURSED lol

Also, not sure which thread it came from but the impocalypse LOL that one always gets a laugh outta me
the one where they mix two breeds together to make a hybrid, some of those are absolutely CURSED lol

Also, not sure which thread it came from but the impocalypse LOL that one always gets a laugh outta me
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[quote name="alakatzam" date="2024-03-21 12:38:09" ] The one with the teeth. [/quote] Yeah, I personally would like the option to hide threads so I'll quit clicking on this one :/
alakatzam wrote on 2024-03-21 12:38:09:
The one with the teeth.

Yeah, I personally would like the option to hide threads so I'll quit clicking on this one :/
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
the pinkerwin thread
the pinkerwin thread
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I mean, the teeth and babysitting threads are definitely up there.

But most cursed? Three words: Heated water towers. Genuinely came across as the OP being under a malicious spell (maybe not the intent of the thread, but seriously, that was weird)
I mean, the teeth and babysitting threads are definitely up there.

But most cursed? Three words: Heated water towers. Genuinely came across as the OP being under a malicious spell (maybe not the intent of the thread, but seriously, that was weird)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

OH AND DRAGONS WITH LIPS
plaquebringer, phoatlshop, dragon sitters wanted, burn (cook egg) realization... (punch egg)

OH AND DRAGONS WITH LIPS
whgj.png
NSFW thread in general disscussion. It's not what you think but it's both funny and cursed as hell
Also the snappool thread
NSFW thread in general disscussion. It's not what you think but it's both funny and cursed as hell
Also the snappool thread
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
The teeth one is definitely up there.
The teeth one is definitely up there.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
suggestion forums threads

dilf timezone?
suggestion forums threads

dilf timezone?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Flight Rising Google Translate Edition is up there for me, together with Sornieth police.

I haven't been here long enough to see the "w h a t" threads, but these two gave me much-needed laughs.
Flight Rising Google Translate Edition is up there for me, together with Sornieth police.

I haven't been here long enough to see the "w h a t" threads, but these two gave me much-needed laughs.
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
First thread I ever saw from FR, which resulted in me not joining the site for 2 more years. The dragon cannibalism suggestion thread.
First thread I ever saw from FR, which resulted in me not joining the site for 2 more years. The dragon cannibalism suggestion thread.
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
1 2 3 4