Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Earth/Fire, Ice/Shadow, Plague nests
1 2 3
@wildgrapevine
Okay I can definitely do that; I'm not in a hurry you can just add your pair to the CR whenever you're ready.
@wildgrapevine
Okay I can definitely do that; I'm not in a hurry you can just add your pair to the CR whenever you're ready.
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
@Paramina I have several plague nests available if you're still looking!
@Paramina I have several plague nests available if you're still looking!
F038-D520-7673-4027-B010-CE59414707-E4-1.gif
I Got an open shadow nest!
I Got an open shadow nest!
Looking again!
Looking again!
PLEASE do not show me Capsule dragons, it's an involuntary gag reflex thing! And please don't call me or my dragons "they".
^^
^^
@Paramina I can offer Ice nests!
@Paramina I can offer Ice nests!
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
Yeehaw, can I get two? If they aren't available at the same time, that's fine since would prefer to stagger the hatch dates anyway.
@LeviathanDemon
Yeehaw, can I get two? If they aren't available at the same time, that's fine since would prefer to stagger the hatch dates anyway.
@Paramina I can do one right now, if that's ok? Nests suddenly filled up, but I got space for one.
@Paramina I can do one right now, if that's ok? Nests suddenly filled up, but I got space for one.
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
Okay, I sent the CR, accept at your leisure, but lemme know if another nest opens up in the next week or so!
@LeviathanDemon
Okay, I sent the CR, accept at your leisure, but lemme know if another nest opens up in the next week or so!
^^
^^
1 2 3