Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It’s JOAT-ever Game Thread
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
My entire team*
My entire team*
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Pointing fingers and then going dead silent is not very trust inspiring, not that it changes my stance, but it would be nice to hear what you think in response to my post.
Pointing fingers and then going dead silent is not very trust inspiring, not that it changes my stance, but it would be nice to hear what you think in response to my post.
seGmw74.jpg
Not you RaccoonusDoodus by the way
Not you RaccoonusDoodus by the way
seGmw74.jpg
Man the start of the day always gets somehow weirdly busy for me so I get stuck trying to scramble to catch up. (I blame my roommate's gf visiting and work not giving me a day off during the week, I'm so sorry-.) Anywho some quick thoughts. I'm deeply saddened that Stick was, in fact, town. I'm left with a multitude of questions regarding me and their initial vote / reasoning but, alas... perhaps I had tunneled a bit on them. A quick ranking goes as follows with the more town-y reads towards the top. town; RaccoonDoodus Asherlark neutral; Natsinabucket Lemontangerine mafia; hotpants I'll start with @hotpants first SO. I dunno if I'm just really quiet this game or something is making my posts easy to miss or I somehow missed her response but, but Hotpants had completely disgreaded my question here; [quote name="terrify" date="2024-03-19 07:17:32" ] @/hotpants Ah! You didn't have formatting issues, many apologies. I was just trying to avoid them since it was late and I didn't want my large post to get messed up if I forgot to close a bracket. Ahaha. But I see. I still find your initial read through of Ash to be pretty sheepy... Though that is just the case of a popular bandwagon and you being busy unfortunately. I always have theories on sheeping the most popular wagon when one is busy, but I cannot prove them so I won't mention them at this time. Moreover, I can follow and then agree with your new thoughts about Ash but it appears you're taking a pretty distanced and reluctant stance. (Mentioning reverse psychology a lot and all that.) GTH and disregarding any flips. Who would you vote out, ash or potato. Moreover, if it was between ash and say... Maybe Hiii (picking someone with a little less presence) Who would you vote? [/quote] I've only played a couple of games with her and I think one of them was where i was mafia, where I don't really put a lot of critical thinking into how one plays and instead focusing on how I can manipulate a situation. So I cannot really say [i]if[/i] or [i]if not[/i] this is entirely normal for her. I think I had came up to bat for her in a previous game once, but I dunno if I would peg them as this drastic in proving their innocence. Hotpants seems a little bit [i]too[/i] forthcoming on trying to defend that it seems to be blocking out most of her offensive capabilities. In a perfect world, I would love to let her ride it out so I can watch... but alas, we really don't have time for that. Main thing got me was this; [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-03-21 12:25:12" ] [quote name="Asherlark" date="2024-03-21 12:09:45" ] [quote name="@natsinabucket" date="2024-03-21 12:02:53" ] while i'll say i have no issue with lemon being the elim today (leaving my vote on them all of d2 should be clear enough re:my feelings) i don't feel very reassured by the answers hotpants has been giving, or their sudden explosion of activity, and i'm going to put a vote there. stick was probably onto something. and i have a slight conspiracy theory about mafteam bussing happening right now lol. [/quote] Think we're on the same page here re: bussing conspiracy theory. [/quote] -snip- Response to the activity thing; I'm not sure if this is the main reason people are squinting at me right now, because if it is I don't want you to waste a vote on me for that. I can literally show you my plane tickets, thesis or whatever, like I have just genuinely been super busy. If you want exact dates I was in England from the 12th - 19th, and yesterday I took my puppy to the groomers because he had some matting on his face after all the rain during his farm stay- I can even show you a picture of his new haircut (I am very happy with it, I can finally see his eyes [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]). This 'explosion of activity' is just how I normally play with lots of sporadic small posts rather than big reads etc. you know? [s]though now I see how that can be annoying, sorry if I am drowning the thread out, maybe I will limit myself from now on[/s] [/quote] One, you're not annoying. I think things are just not really lining up with how one usually is active. I can't really say anything in response because I'd sound hypocritical with my situation... Also, how did you completely miss the day phase changes? You were pinged both in thread and in Discord. I'm not on FR a lot and stuff so I get not getting that ping but... the discord one too? *squints.* Also also... it's D3. Not... D2. Alas, I'd like to hear you defend yourself less and offensively counter more. :,3 Not placing a definitive vote on them now because I would like to see if they can turn this into something a bit more productive... but the fact that I think they missed both my question and Raccoon's, it's not posing much confidence in their morals. [rule] @LemonTangerine is a weird case for me and honestly, I'm probably gonna post a (mostly) pressure vote on them to get them to try and interact with us more. Honestly was reading their earlier style and way of posing like the scumhunting meta I had mentioned before. Blunt, to the point, ect. But I can now see what people meant when it seems like I'm shading when I do that... It seems like Lemon is trying to imitate their perhaps usual style and fall back on the fact we all haven't played with them before. I dunno if I could prove my theory to be true, but I can say they seem especially dodgy. Point a finger, then disappear. If they had read Stick so much as town... why didn't they try and defend that more when Stick was being voted? Why didn't they vote at all when it seems that they were pro-vote every day no matter what. It doesn't rub me right. Mm... [rule] and then @Natsinabucket I don't know how I feel about her. I really don't. Because I look at her posting and I can see the thought process and agree that her might be right... but then my brain goes. "no, scummy, meh." I cannot fully say why. Perhaps its because Nat isn't posting as much but that could just be because of subbing in + being busy. (Felt). But I'd like to see more from her with the remaining time we have here today. [rule] And now this is the time where I feel comfortable with my current situation to reveal that [b]I'm the JOAT[/b]. Because I feel like one might wonder why I suddenly skyrocketed Raccoon up to the top and that is because I copped them last night. I don't entirely agree with all of their reasoning (especially concerning Asherlark) but it does help to keep a moral compass in mind. And... yeah my cop reveal is a little funny story is that I totally missed performing any action the first day so I apologize i am the worst JOAT. If I could've copped the previous night, I would've actually tried to hide my results among the fake results Lemon and Stick posted but... ; w ;'' aa.... To make up for that night, I originally was gonna just shoot Raccoon to see what happened but I decided I wanted to play it a little safe. Glad that I did that when I saw that green flip.... ahaha.... Anyways. That confirms both Raccoon and I as town, I'm inclined to believe Asherlark is town. So imo the last two wolves have to be between Hotpants, LemonTangerine, and Natsinabucket. Let's play the numbers game for the last few hours, shall we?
Man the start of the day always gets somehow weirdly busy for me so I get stuck trying to scramble to catch up. (I blame my roommate's gf visiting and work not giving me a day off during the week, I'm so sorry-.)

Anywho some quick thoughts.

I'm deeply saddened that Stick was, in fact, town. I'm left with a multitude of questions regarding me and their initial vote / reasoning but, alas... perhaps I had tunneled a bit on them.

A quick ranking goes as follows with the more town-y reads towards the top.

town;
RaccoonDoodus
Asherlark

neutral;
Natsinabucket
Lemontangerine

mafia;
hotpants

I'll start with @hotpants first

SO. I dunno if I'm just really quiet this game or something is making my posts easy to miss or I somehow missed her response but, but Hotpants had completely disgreaded my question here;
terrify wrote on 2024-03-19 07:17:32:
@/hotpants

Ah! You didn't have formatting issues, many apologies. I was just trying to avoid them since it was late and I didn't want my large post to get messed up if I forgot to close a bracket. Ahaha.

But I see. I still find your initial read through of Ash to be pretty sheepy... Though that is just the case of a popular bandwagon and you being busy unfortunately. I always have theories on sheeping the most popular wagon when one is busy, but I cannot prove them so I won't mention them at this time.

Moreover, I can follow and then agree with your new thoughts about Ash but it appears you're taking a pretty distanced and reluctant stance. (Mentioning reverse psychology a lot and all that.)

GTH and disregarding any flips. Who would you vote out, ash or potato. Moreover, if it was between ash and say... Maybe Hiii (picking someone with a little less presence) Who would you vote?

I've only played a couple of games with her and I think one of them was where i was mafia, where I don't really put a lot of critical thinking into how one plays and instead focusing on how I can manipulate a situation. So I cannot really say if or if not this is entirely normal for her.

I think I had came up to bat for her in a previous game once, but I dunno if I would peg them as this drastic in proving their innocence. Hotpants seems a little bit too forthcoming on trying to defend that it seems to be blocking out most of her offensive capabilities. In a perfect world, I would love to let her ride it out so I can watch... but alas, we really don't have time for that.

Main thing got me was this;
hotpants wrote on 2024-03-21 12:25:12:
Asherlark wrote on 2024-03-21 12:09:45:
@natsinabucket wrote on 2024-03-21 12:02:53:
while i'll say i have no issue with lemon being the elim today (leaving my vote on them all of d2 should be clear enough re:my feelings) i don't feel very reassured by the answers hotpants has been giving, or their sudden explosion of activity, and i'm going to put a vote there. stick was probably onto something. and i have a slight conspiracy theory about mafteam bussing happening right now lol.

Think we're on the same page here re: bussing conspiracy theory.

-snip-

Response to the activity thing; I'm not sure if this is the main reason people are squinting at me right now, because if it is I don't want you to waste a vote on me for that. I can literally show you my plane tickets, thesis or whatever, like I have just genuinely been super busy. If you want exact dates I was in England from the 12th - 19th, and yesterday I took my puppy to the groomers because he had some matting on his face after all the rain during his farm stay- I can even show you a picture of his new haircut (I am very happy with it, I can finally see his eyes ). This 'explosion of activity' is just how I normally play with lots of sporadic small posts rather than big reads etc. you know? though now I see how that can be annoying, sorry if I am drowning the thread out, maybe I will limit myself from now on

One, you're not annoying. I think things are just not really lining up with how one usually is active. I can't really say anything in response because I'd sound hypocritical with my situation...

Also, how did you completely miss the day phase changes? You were pinged both in thread and in Discord. I'm not on FR a lot and stuff so I get not getting that ping but... the discord one too? *squints.*

Also also... it's D3. Not... D2.

Alas, I'd like to hear you defend yourself less and offensively counter more. :,3

Not placing a definitive vote on them now because I would like to see if they can turn this into something a bit more productive... but the fact that I think they missed both my question and Raccoon's, it's not posing much confidence in their morals.

@LemonTangerine is a weird case for me and honestly, I'm probably gonna post a (mostly) pressure vote on them to get them to try and interact with us more.

Honestly was reading their earlier style and way of posing like the scumhunting meta I had mentioned before. Blunt, to the point, ect. But I can now see what people meant when it seems like I'm shading when I do that...

It seems like Lemon is trying to imitate their perhaps usual style and fall back on the fact we all haven't played with them before.

I dunno if I could prove my theory to be true, but I can say they seem especially dodgy. Point a finger, then disappear. If they had read Stick so much as town... why didn't they try and defend that more when Stick was being voted? Why didn't they vote at all when it seems that they were pro-vote every day no matter what.

It doesn't rub me right. Mm...

and then @Natsinabucket

I don't know how I feel about her. I really don't. Because I look at her posting and I can see the thought process and agree that her might be right... but then my brain goes.

"no, scummy, meh."

I cannot fully say why. Perhaps its because Nat isn't posting as much but that could just be because of subbing in + being busy. (Felt). But I'd like to see more from her with the remaining time we have here today.

And now this is the time where I feel comfortable with my current situation to reveal that I'm the JOAT.

Because I feel like one might wonder why I suddenly skyrocketed Raccoon up to the top and that is because I copped them last night. I don't entirely agree with all of their reasoning (especially concerning Asherlark) but it does help to keep a moral compass in mind.

And... yeah my cop reveal is a little funny story is that I totally missed performing any action the first day so I apologize i am the worst JOAT. If I could've copped the previous night, I would've actually tried to hide my results among the fake results Lemon and Stick posted but... ; w ;'' aa....

To make up for that night, I originally was gonna just shoot Raccoon to see what happened but I decided I wanted to play it a little safe. Glad that I did that when I saw that green flip.... ahaha....

Anyways. That confirms both Raccoon and I as town, I'm inclined to believe Asherlark is town. So imo the last two wolves have to be between Hotpants, LemonTangerine, and Natsinabucket.

Let's play the numbers game for the last few hours, shall we?
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Hello o/

I’m here today I’m very sorry about not being at eod and I’m still very upset with Stick dying since that was my only townread I had meta supporting aswell

I had a power outage around an hour before the day end so I couldn’t post and then yesterday I fully stumped with exams, today aswell

Now it’s a Friday, no appointments left me for me to attend so im planning to be highly investing in the game from now on

I’ll be catching up soon and from now on I will be posting via pc since everything previously was just mobile posting and no offense It wasn’t a fun experience mobile posting
Hello o/

I’m here today I’m very sorry about not being at eod and I’m still very upset with Stick dying since that was my only townread I had meta supporting aswell

I had a power outage around an hour before the day end so I couldn’t post and then yesterday I fully stumped with exams, today aswell

Now it’s a Friday, no appointments left me for me to attend so im planning to be highly investing in the game from now on

I’ll be catching up soon and from now on I will be posting via pc since everything previously was just mobile posting and no offense It wasn’t a fun experience mobile posting
@terrify

Sorry I opened your question while I was travelling and forgot to respond to it actually- so was your question regarding my writing style and manner of commenting? I believe my more detached style of writing comes from the fact I mostly write legal memorandums etc. at the moment where you’re expected to just look at the facts, not go too deep into analysis and then based on those facts and the rules at hand you reach a conclusion. Im not sure if that makes sense?

In terms of my analysis of this of Asherlark, as I admit in my latest analysis of him, I missed the post where he explained his thought process as by that time I’d only half caught up with the D1 posts. That’s completely on me and the reason I changed my stance on him later in the game was because I got fully caught up with what was happening

Regarding the D2 thing, I have no idea how but I forgot Hiii was the nightkill because I did so much analysis of Asherlark and lemontangerines posts I genuinely just forgot, my mind was empty- I don’t know if anyone else has that problem, but again that’s completely on me. I even remember writing in my initial draft of that post that I wouldn’t be looking into Fearfax or Hiii for obvious reasons

Writing D2 instead of D3 was again a mistake, I’m not sure where I did that, but unless I was directly referring to something that happened in D2 or me reading D2 posts i did mean D3. After seeing all of these mistakes I realise how clumsy I must seem ‘^^

I feel like I’ve spent most of my free time that I had to play so far defending myself too, especially after you pointed it out- so after your reveal and the fact you revealed Raccoon to be 100% town, unless there’s a counter claim and because I’ve already had a look at Asherlarks posts I’m going to try do something more productive and do an ISO of Natsinabucket
@terrify

Sorry I opened your question while I was travelling and forgot to respond to it actually- so was your question regarding my writing style and manner of commenting? I believe my more detached style of writing comes from the fact I mostly write legal memorandums etc. at the moment where you’re expected to just look at the facts, not go too deep into analysis and then based on those facts and the rules at hand you reach a conclusion. Im not sure if that makes sense?

In terms of my analysis of this of Asherlark, as I admit in my latest analysis of him, I missed the post where he explained his thought process as by that time I’d only half caught up with the D1 posts. That’s completely on me and the reason I changed my stance on him later in the game was because I got fully caught up with what was happening

Regarding the D2 thing, I have no idea how but I forgot Hiii was the nightkill because I did so much analysis of Asherlark and lemontangerines posts I genuinely just forgot, my mind was empty- I don’t know if anyone else has that problem, but again that’s completely on me. I even remember writing in my initial draft of that post that I wouldn’t be looking into Fearfax or Hiii for obvious reasons

Writing D2 instead of D3 was again a mistake, I’m not sure where I did that, but unless I was directly referring to something that happened in D2 or me reading D2 posts i did mean D3. After seeing all of these mistakes I realise how clumsy I must seem ‘^^

I feel like I’ve spent most of my free time that I had to play so far defending myself too, especially after you pointed it out- so after your reveal and the fact you revealed Raccoon to be 100% town, unless there’s a counter claim and because I’ve already had a look at Asherlarks posts I’m going to try do something more productive and do an ISO of Natsinabucket
seGmw74.jpg
[quote name="@hotpants" date="2024-03-21 12:25:12" ] If I were mafia trying to get one of my teammates eliminated 1. why would I try to get them eliminated in D2, isn't that a bit early? 2. why would my first analysis post be me pushing for their elimination, I just genuinely found them that sus upon first reading [/quote] that's fair, actually. d2 is a little early for a bus. but also, if lemon flips red, i think pretty much all of our slots (correct me if i'm wrong) were pressuring or voting them early on d2... so i think no matter what, their teammate bussed them early. [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-03-21 12:25:12" ] Responding to what you said; I've been in games where it hasn't been true. I was in a game with a mafia doctor recently and they were acting super suspicious (like so suspicious I thought there was no way they could be mafia), but then they turned out to be mafia and they made it into like the final 4? I think you were in that game even, it was maybe a month ago or so. So I wouldn't want to defend someone in that case, have they flip red and then look paired with them, I'd rather stick with my gut feeling and if you manage to get someone who's mafia but just not great at hiding it then that's good too [/quote] assuming you're talking about the stick elimination here? i just woke up tell me if i'm misreading this point completely- but i don't blame anyone for trusting their gut on stick, i think she was suspiciously vague. and i feel the same way about lemon, but my point of interest is you [i]quietly[/i] changed back to lemon. it would look much better if you'd just mentioned you were going with your gut there in thread. [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-03-21 12:25:12" ] Response to the activity thing; I'm not sure if this is the main reason people are squinting at me right now, because if it is I don't want you to waste a vote on me for that. I can literally show you my plane tickets, thesis or whatever, like I have just genuinely been super busy. If you want exact dates I was in England from the 12th - 19th, and yesterday I took my puppy to the groomers because he had some matting on his face after all the rain during his farm stay- I can even show you a picture of his new haircut (I am very happy with it, I can finally see his eyes [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]). This 'explosion of activity' is just how I normally play with lots of sporadic small posts rather than big reads etc. you know? [s]though now I see how that can be annoying, sorry if I am drowning the thread out, maybe I will limit myself from now on[/s] [/quote] no it's not annoying, don't worry about that. it was the timing of the post explosion (once people started squinting at you) that intrigued me. and as for busyness, i think basically everyone here can relate, so i'm not suspecting you for that. i was offering it as a potential reason [i]besides[/i] being scum for the timing of your sudden increase in post number. my issue here is that although i think the basic reasoning for pushing stick and also voting lemon is sound (both of them behave/behaved suspiciously) the silence of the vote gets to me. and at this point, as i mentioned earlier, it's a guarantee that if lemon flips red their scumteam probably bussed them at some point along the line to unpair, so we can't even really look at that as a metric for towniness unfortunately. and if lemon somehow greenflips... idk what we even do at that point LOL anyway, joatclaim from sage. good to have basically a townconfirmation there. [quote name="terrify" date="2024-03-22 05:19:22" ] I cannot fully say why. Perhaps its because Nat isn't posting as much but that could just be because of subbing in + being busy. (Felt). But I'd like to see more from her with the remaining time we have here today. [/quote] someday i will play a game with you where you don't scumread me the entire time /j but yeah i subbed in at a bad time, mainly. first week of classes. have today off, will try and make up for it with this eod. i felt bad that no one else was answering the sub pings dhfbkejrfh mistakes were made switching to lemon bc i see no reason to be the one different vote here. i do currently still think hotpants + lemon is the scumteam tho.
@hotpants wrote on 2024-03-21 12:25:12:
If I were mafia trying to get one of my teammates eliminated 1. why would I try to get them eliminated in D2, isn't that a bit early? 2. why would my first analysis post be me pushing for their elimination, I just genuinely found them that sus upon first reading
that's fair, actually. d2 is a little early for a bus. but also, if lemon flips red, i think pretty much all of our slots (correct me if i'm wrong) were pressuring or voting them early on d2... so i think no matter what, their teammate bussed them early.
Responding to what you said; I've been in games where it hasn't been true. I was in a game with a mafia doctor recently and they were acting super suspicious (like so suspicious I thought there was no way they could be mafia), but then they turned out to be mafia and they made it into like the final 4? I think you were in that game even, it was maybe a month ago or so. So I wouldn't want to defend someone in that case, have they flip red and then look paired with them, I'd rather stick with my gut feeling and if you manage to get someone who's mafia but just not great at hiding it then that's good too
assuming you're talking about the stick elimination here? i just woke up tell me if i'm misreading this point completely- but i don't blame anyone for trusting their gut on stick, i think she was suspiciously vague. and i feel the same way about lemon, but my point of interest is you quietly changed back to lemon. it would look much better if you'd just mentioned you were going with your gut there in thread.
Response to the activity thing; I'm not sure if this is the main reason people are squinting at me right now, because if it is I don't want you to waste a vote on me for that. I can literally show you my plane tickets, thesis or whatever, like I have just genuinely been super busy. If you want exact dates I was in England from the 12th - 19th, and yesterday I took my puppy to the groomers because he had some matting on his face after all the rain during his farm stay- I can even show you a picture of his new haircut (I am very happy with it, I can finally see his eyes ). This 'explosion of activity' is just how I normally play with lots of sporadic small posts rather than big reads etc. you know? though now I see how that can be annoying, sorry if I am drowning the thread out, maybe I will limit myself from now on
no it's not annoying, don't worry about that. it was the timing of the post explosion (once people started squinting at you) that intrigued me. and as for busyness, i think basically everyone here can relate, so i'm not suspecting you for that. i was offering it as a potential reason besides being scum for the timing of your sudden increase in post number.

my issue here is that although i think the basic reasoning for pushing stick and also voting lemon is sound (both of them behave/behaved suspiciously) the silence of the vote gets to me. and at this point, as i mentioned earlier, it's a guarantee that if lemon flips red their scumteam probably bussed them at some point along the line to unpair, so we can't even really look at that as a metric for towniness unfortunately.

and if lemon somehow greenflips...

idk what we even do at that point LOL

anyway, joatclaim from sage. good to have basically a townconfirmation there.
terrify wrote on 2024-03-22 05:19:22:
I cannot fully say why. Perhaps its because Nat isn't posting as much but that could just be because of subbing in + being busy. (Felt). But I'd like to see more from her with the remaining time we have here today.
someday i will play a game with you where you don't scumread me the entire time /j

but yeah i subbed in at a bad time, mainly. first week of classes. have today off, will try and make up for it with this eod. i felt bad that no one else was answering the sub pings dhfbkejrfh mistakes were made

switching to lemon bc i see no reason to be the one different vote here. i do currently still think hotpants + lemon is the scumteam tho.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="natsinabucket" date="2024-03-22 08:47:33" ] anyway, joatclaim from sage. good to have basically a townconfirmation there. [/quote] also townconfirms raccoon. so if lemon redflips, sage shoots one among me/ash/hotpants (probably hotpants?)... we either win overnight or get the elim the next day. i think this makes things a lot better than they felt yesterday.
natsinabucket wrote on 2024-03-22 08:47:33:
anyway, joatclaim from sage. good to have basically a townconfirmation there.
also townconfirms raccoon.

so if lemon redflips, sage shoots one among me/ash/hotpants (probably hotpants?)... we either win overnight or get the elim the next day.

i think this makes things a lot better than they felt yesterday.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
got a migraine. gonna post really short and sweet and then probably go back to not staring at screens. like i said yesterday i've been loud enough in this game already but youre welcome to ping me, i'll do my best to at least open the website every hour or two, going silent makes me feel weird anyway. i think itd be funny if sage + raccoon were the scumteam here all along. i dont genuinely believe this, but someone oughta say it out loud.

hotpants - i don't need you to post proof of anything. if i wasn't already scumreading you i wouldn't see your absence d1 as suspicious on its own, i just think it's worth pointing out that coming in only after there is concrete info revealed is a comfortable position for scum. you make a good point about d2 being an early bus which i think is better refuted by nat above than anything i could say. idk what your second paragraph is responding to so if you could elaborate what you mean by "in games where it hasn't been true" (what is "it") i would appreciate it.

i'm more confident in my solve with townconf (unless it isn't, see above, but i am choosing to believe) sage and raccoon, because unlike sage i am townreading nat pretty solidly. feeling good. banking on the possibility that if this is a fake claim, at least the joat can still shoot sage tonight -- i do not feel like lemon is joat, so it's a marginally safer elim in my eyes. that is my "just in case, trust no one" type contingency post. i don't think maf would reveal their team like that with the joat still alive to contradict them.
got a migraine. gonna post really short and sweet and then probably go back to not staring at screens. like i said yesterday i've been loud enough in this game already but youre welcome to ping me, i'll do my best to at least open the website every hour or two, going silent makes me feel weird anyway. i think itd be funny if sage + raccoon were the scumteam here all along. i dont genuinely believe this, but someone oughta say it out loud.

hotpants - i don't need you to post proof of anything. if i wasn't already scumreading you i wouldn't see your absence d1 as suspicious on its own, i just think it's worth pointing out that coming in only after there is concrete info revealed is a comfortable position for scum. you make a good point about d2 being an early bus which i think is better refuted by nat above than anything i could say. idk what your second paragraph is responding to so if you could elaborate what you mean by "in games where it hasn't been true" (what is "it") i would appreciate it.

i'm more confident in my solve with townconf (unless it isn't, see above, but i am choosing to believe) sage and raccoon, because unlike sage i am townreading nat pretty solidly. feeling good. banking on the possibility that if this is a fake claim, at least the joat can still shoot sage tonight -- i do not feel like lemon is joat, so it's a marginally safer elim in my eyes. that is my "just in case, trust no one" type contingency post. i don't think maf would reveal their team like that with the joat still alive to contradict them.
unknown.png xiBfO47.png windsinger.png he/they/it

FR+2 (central time)

current project: earth rep

ask me about blaseball
I have a couple thoughts regarding [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3322138/29#post_56426552]this[/url] post: [quote name="hotpants" date="2024-03-21 12:25:12" ] [center]-snip-[/center] If I were mafia trying to get one of my teammates eliminated 1. why would I try to get them eliminated in D2, isn't that a bit early? 2. why would my first analysis post be me pushing for their elimination, I just genuinely found them that sus upon first reading Responding to what you said; I've been in games where it hasn't been true. I was in a game with a mafia doctor recently and they were acting super suspicious (like so suspicious I thought there was no way they could be mafia), but then they turned out to be mafia and they made it into like the final 4? I think you were in that game even, it was maybe a month ago or so. So I wouldn't want to defend someone in that case, have they flip red and then look paired with them, I'd rather stick with my gut feeling and if you manage to get someone who's mafia but just not great at hiding it then that's good too [center]-snip[/center] [/quote] Lemon was one of the few people who voted for Potato D1, which put them under some scrutiny. It would be kind of weird if someone hardtown read them after that. I feel it is arguable that if you weren’t at least squinting, it’d be weird. ----- [quote name="Asherlark" date="2024-03-22 09:33:06" ] got a migraine. gonna post really short and sweet and then probably go back to not staring at screens. like i said yesterday i've been loud enough in this game already but youre welcome to ping me, i'll do my best to at least open the website every hour or two, going silent makes me feel weird anyway. i think itd be funny if sage + raccoon were the scumteam here all along. i dont genuinely believe this, but someone oughta say it out loud. [/quote] :eyes: Shhhh you aren't supposed to figure this out (the biggest “/j” ever) ----- Sorry, I don't have more. My job really drained me yesterday so I'm still exhausted today. I have thoughts, but their kind of incoherent, so imma need to get them to settle down so I can write them out lol
I have a couple thoughts regarding this post:
-snip-

If I were mafia trying to get one of my teammates eliminated 1. why would I try to get them eliminated in D2, isn't that a bit early? 2. why would my first analysis post be me pushing for their elimination, I just genuinely found them that sus upon first reading

Responding to what you said; I've been in games where it hasn't been true. I was in a game with a mafia doctor recently and they were acting super suspicious (like so suspicious I thought there was no way they could be mafia), but then they turned out to be mafia and they made it into like the final 4? I think you were in that game even, it was maybe a month ago or so. So I wouldn't want to defend someone in that case, have they flip red and then look paired with them, I'd rather stick with my gut feeling and if you manage to get someone who's mafia but just not great at hiding it then that's good too
-snip

Lemon was one of the few people who voted for Potato D1, which put them under some scrutiny. It would be kind of weird if someone hardtown read them after that. I feel it is arguable that if you weren’t at least squinting, it’d be weird.

Asherlark wrote on 2024-03-22 09:33:06:

:eyes:

Shhhh you aren't supposed to figure this out (the biggest “/j” ever)

Sorry, I don't have more. My job really drained me yesterday so I'm still exhausted today. I have thoughts, but their kind of incoherent, so imma need to get them to settle down so I can write them out lol
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34